BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely appreciate the input. I feel we use logos and branding where its appropriate and I’m a sucker for subtle branding. Take these diffuser brackets, wing uprights, and splitter supports for example.

C8457F13-4459-4B70-A34B-8783A4FEDE97.jpeg
C86AEEA3-A3CA-49AF-A5E4-62BCC171DCAE.jpeg
6537844C-7F81-4EB3-9819-A4D6411D91A8.jpeg
Completely agree with you 👍🏾
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dialing in the final design for the rail. Here’s your exclusive sneak peek! Front and rear views. Final rail color(s) are TBD, but I’d say we’re 87% there on this one. We’ve got some details to iron out with the left and right mounts, and hardware, then some laser annealed notes to incorporate. Then we’re on to prototyping and production. Let me know what you think.

The rail system is designed to work with aftermarket GoPro mounts, radio mounts, personal device mounts, [hopefully] anything you can physically fit on the rail. If there are specific use cases for a device and there’s enough ‘want’ for it, I’ll R&D it for the community. 😉
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) EB739E30-CCCC-4A9B-9B13-61D926B30D7A
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) CBC5A717-CDBE-4A3A-9A94-E6BE510B64A9

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont know if it makes sense or not but looking at the phantom ware of other mounts in the pre-production units it looked like the "wing" ends of the bar had rubber stoppers on them that contacted the dash. I would imagine these would assist in keeping an end from flopping around or at least act as a shock absorber to minimize. Maybe some kind of adjustable screw end...thinking old msd box rubber feet isolators that you can adjust for preload in your situation.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any way to have a version that is not picatinny rail, but just smooth dovetail like? Same profile so all the same mounts would work, just not all the notches.
All the notches of the picatinny rail look 'busy'.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dialing in the final design for the rail. Here’s your exclusive sneak peek! Front and rear views. Final rail color(s) are TBD, but I’d say we’re 87% there on this one. We’ve got some details to iron out with mount fling and hardware, then some laser annealed notes to incorporate. Then we’re on to prototyping and production. Let me know what you think.

The rail system is designed to work with aftermarket GoPro mounts, radio mounts, personal device mounts, [hopefully] anything you can physically fit on the rail. If there are specific use cases for a device and there’s enough ‘want’ for it, I’ll R&D it for the community. 😉
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) CBC5A717-CDBE-4A3A-9A94-E6BE510B64A9
Where can you take my money!!!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need a holder for my Whataburger spicy ketchup.
I will need dimensions of your Whataburger spicy ketchup container. 👍🏽
Come to think about it, I may just design an adjustable size AR | FART (Fits All Random Things) container. 🤔

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any way to have a version that is not picatinny rail, but just smooth dovetail like? Same profile so all the same mounts would work, just not all the notches.
The Picatinny rail is standard. There will be smooth pieces you can add to make it smooth. I’m picking up what you’re putting down. I too like the smooth clean look.

Honestly, it’s just easier (less expensive) to machine in Picatinny and later produce the add on parts/mounts and smooth coverage pieces.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like Ford's original M-Lok design?

Bronco_4dr_Dash_Rail.jpg

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands