Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or, you can go to (a site sponsor) and get them for $146 off right now.
We are also a site sponsor and also offer the same pricing.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know these lights are different from the OP's lights, but does anyone know the difference between the lights I've highlighted in the green box? I want to get these too with the light pods the OP has, but curious what the differences are.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.56.41 AM.png
The SAE is a street legal light. It's a wide pattern and SAE rated. You can get it in White (Clear) or Amber (Yellow Color)

The Sportsmen have more light over the SAE but not as clean a cut-off, but still pretty good. The Pro version as just brighter is all.

All kits include 1x pair of Squadrons and 2x pairs of S2. With the SAE/Sportsmen kits the S2 are all sports. With the Pro kit the Squadron is upgraded to a Pro as are one of the S2 pairs (the last pair is S2 Sport).

We actually offer a custom kit which lets you pick and choose PRECISELY which lights you get, and we upgrade you to our all-in-one upfitter harness (let's you control 3 pairs of lights from 3 switches and the harness is MUCH easier to work with)

Plus you can PM us for special pricing

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Correct. We offer great pricing on the Baja Designs kits. We also maintain a warehouse FULL of Baja Designs lights.

We're not sure what the Black Friday promotions will be this year with Baja Designs. As a dealer we're not allowed to release information on the sale yet until Baja is ready to release that info, but it may or may not be the same as the last 2 years, we just don't know yet.

For those folks who want lights now they can always PM us for pricing. We own a Bronco ourselves so love supporting and helping out the fellow Bronco community when it comes to building the perfect lighting setup at the best price.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

wait until the sale and you get $300 off
That was last years sale. The Black Friday promotions have not been released yet this year... they may change it, they make offer more, they may not do anything. Nobody knows right now...

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Straight up the best look IMO. Will 100% be installing these along with the fog pockets.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Straight up the best look IMO. Will 100% be installing these along with the fog pockets.
Yeah we love this kit. We're doing the 8x Linkable Kit on our Windshield, the 6x Linkable Kit on our Bumper, a pair of XL80 on the pillar, the S2 reverse Kit as well as a fog kit consisting of 2x Squadron Pros & 1x S2 Pro (via this kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...o-triple-fog-light-kit-w-baja-designs-lights/)

I may do 3x Squadron Pros but I didnt' want the last light to get blocked a bit. We shall see. I think 2x Squadron & 1x S2 in the bumper opening looks better.

Chad Hughes

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stahlfirepit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! I'm an early reservation holder and order placer, and am having a hard time waiting for my build email. BUT I'm curious what size wheel are your running? Looks like 35in Nittos on those wheels.

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! I'm an early reservation holder and order placer, and am having a hard time waiting for my build email. BUT I'm curious what size wheel are your running? Looks like 35in Nittos on those wheels.
yeah those are nitto trail grapplers. They are 35x12.50r17 and the wheels are Fuel Covert Bronze 17x9 +1 offset

Sponsored

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The linkable set is badass!! By the way, if anyone is interested, we can do a custom set of Linkable XL80's in the XL Sport housing, so it has the same footprint as what you see here. It is a price increase, but for a completely custom set of Baja Designs lights with massive output, it may be worth it to some. We did that here on our 2020 Raptor build, which happens to be one of my personal trucks. Just PM me and I can go over all the details for the XL80 Linkable kit, which is 57,000 lumens alone.

Ford Bronco Installed Baja designs 6 XL linkable kit Freeway Pic 2 copy

OP
OP
CDawg297!

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The linkable set is badass!! By the way, if anyone is interested, we can do a custom set of Linkable XL80's in the XL Sport housing, so it has the same footprint as what you see here. It is a price increase, but for a completely custom set of Baja Designs lights with massive output, it may be worth it to some. We did that here on our 2020 Raptor build, which happens to be one of my personal trucks. Just PM me and I can go over all the details for the XL80 Linkable kit, which is 57,000 lumens alone.

Ford Bronco Installed Baja designs 6 XL linkable kit Freeway Pic 2 copy
are the two middle spot light regular lense or amber?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks great. Baja design light work so well. You will be happy with them.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

are the two middle spot light regular lense or amber?
On the roof kit (https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-roof-light-bar-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/) they are setup with 4 Spots in the center, then a set of Driving/Combo and a set of Wide Cornering. However you can change the lenses to whatever you like (or we can customize the lenses prior to shipping)

On the bumper kit (https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-xl-linkable-kit-w-6-xl-lights-for-2021-ford-bronco/) it's 2 spots in the center, then a pair of driving/combo and a pair of wide cornering. Again, this can be customized prior to shipping (or you can swap the lenses out later if you choose)
Sponsored