Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking about both, but I'm just not sure. Thanks for taking pics, so I can see what it looks like, but I'm still unsure. I'm leaning towards just the Bronco logo and removing the stock sticker.
Yes after seeing pictures Bronco Logo in Matte Black and removing stock Badlands Sasquatch sticker looks perfect to me I will plastic dip emblem on tailgate Matte black to match also.
Sponsored

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it me or does one side look backwards. Don't get me wrong I'm ordering. But shouldn't the "B" be closest to the door on both sides?
Is the lettering in the stock stickers the same way? I guess reading left to right makes sense but just a random thing I notice.

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it me or does one side look backwards. Don't get me wrong I'm ordering. But shouldn't the "B" be closest to the door on both sides?
Is the lettering in the stock stickers the same way? I guess reading left to right makes sense but just a random thing I notice.
Enjoy your OCNORB

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 SAS Badlands / 2022 BaseSAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
After receiving many requests, I will be doing another run of Gloss Black! In addition to gloss black, I will be adding a few variants to the mix. These will be limited, but here is teaser of what many of you have been asking for(Gloss white)! This will look great on dark colored Broncos and match the front grill lettering color.

Please signup for our newsletter on our website to receive updates on availability. (I don't spam 🙂)

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] White 1
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] White 2
Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] White 3

Sponsored

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update:
After receiving many requests, I will be doing another run of Gloss Black! In addition to gloss black, I will be adding a few variants to the mix. These will be limited, but here is teaser of what many of you have been asking for(Gloss white)! This will look great on dark colored Broncos and match the front grill lettering color.

Please signup for our newsletter on our website to receive updates on availability. (I don't spam 🙂)

Ford Bronco Adhesive backed Heritage Bronco Fender Badges by BroncoDepotUSA [NO LONGER AVAILABLE] White 3
I subscribed. Definitely want a pair of gloss black. Just got my VIN today.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Satin Silver is going to look great on my new Base Bronco in black.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got mine(satin silver) in the mail today, they look great. Now just need to order a bronco.

Thanks!

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got my satin silver today. Putting it on my carbonized grey 2-door base which is scheduled to be built Nov 1.

Sponsored

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello!

My name is Phil and I posted a poll/survey thread a couple months ago asking if members would be interested in no-drill, adhesive backed, heritage Bronco script fender badges. In short, the thread received overwhelming interest and many of us wanted the original bronco script on our Broncos!

I am excited to announce they will be available to purchase TODAY at 12PM Central time at my new store www.broncodepotusa.com!

Quick details about the product:
Non-Licensed Product - Not affiliated with Ford Motor Company
-Easy installation with pre-installed automotive grade adhesive backing.
-Durable flexible ABS construction.
-Subtle rear curve for better adhesion to the fender's curved surface.
-Badge dimensions: 10.6in x 2.1in x 0.15in. (true size of original)

Color Options include:
-Satin Silver - to closely match the silver bronco badge on the rear tailgate of non-Wildtrak models.
-Matte Black - to closely match the matte/satin finish of Mold In Color (MIC) parts.
-Gloss Black - to closely match the gloss black bronco badge on the rear tailgate of Wildtrak models.
-Chrome - to get the true heritage look.

LIMITED QUANTITY
-24k Gold Plated - For the Bling Bling (it actually looks really good on black).

Installation Templates are now on the website!

Without further ado, here are the pictures!

Any update on when you'll have more gloss black in stock?

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hell, if you can sell it for that much, i will take it off mine and sell it right now!!!!
Tom's/Duff's/Wild/BC or JBG will have them soon enough. At first it looked like they wanted 85.00 for em but then I looked and realized it was just 42.50 each. :)

OP
OP
Rickperry

Rickperry

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bdusa.co