Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a project manager and just found out I have a go live next weekend. It's an overnight implementation...which means I guess im not going to off roadeo

Damnit
Do you get comp for it at least?

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Likewise in NJ - only special notes are regarding the rear plate lighting and visibility:

https://www.nj.gov/mvc/vehicles/standplates.htm

License plate display
When you title and register a vehicle, you will receive two license plates – one for the front and one for the rear of the vehicle. Trailers, motorized bicycles, motorcycles and autocycles receive only one license plate.

The license plates must be clean and visible at all times. Even though the rear plate is reflectorized, it must be illuminated to make it visible from 50 feet away at night (N.J.S.A. 39:3-48b).

If you use a license plate holder or cover that obscures or conceals any lettering on the license plate, you are subject to a fine of up to $100.
...Your last comment has been overturned by the NJ Supreme Court...as long as your identification numbers and letters are readable..New Jersey...Garden State being covered is not reason enough to pull cars over...police were using this as a way to enable themselves to search occupants...and "illegally'' search cars...all for a 100 dollar stop....the judges ruled no more...

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Your last comment has been overturned by the NJ Supreme Court...as long as your identification numbers and letters are readable..New Jersey...Garden State being covered is not reason enough to pull cars over...police were using this as a way to enable themselves to search occupants...and "illegally'' search cars...all for a 100 dollar stop....the judges ruled no more...
THanks - good to hear they have come to their senses, but it was not "my" comment, I was simply pasting the exact verbiage on their site. I have been running my interim Jeep with no front plate for 5 months with no problem, but will probably have to succumb to the plate after a couple months with the bronco.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a project manager and just found out I have a go live next weekend. It's an overnight implementation...which means I guess im not going to off roadeo

Damnit
But if you're the project manager, you should've known this date was coming for some time now. ;)

With planning like that... Do you work for Ford? You can tell us. We won't judge.

Hahaha, I kid, I kid.

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But if you're the project manager, you shouldn't known this date was coming for some time now. ;)

With planning like that... Do you work for Ford? You can tell us. We won't judge.

Hahaha, I kid, I kid.
Date WAS this weekend, but then the customer remembered they had a competing conflict so asked us to move it 🤮

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Date WAS this weekend, but then the customer remembered they had a competing conflict so asked us to move it 🤮
F'n clients. Always in the way.

I'm a director for tech program/project management. Idk your boss. But I would just have a candid convo with him/her. If it were me, and you came and talked to me, I'd personally step in for you so you can go live life. Work will always be there. As long as you left me detailed plans, steps, etc

I work to live. And I tell my reports to do the same.