First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my badlands about 2 months ago. It was one of the first in my area. Being a car guy and having every kind of car imaginable my favorite car has been one of my 2 Rubicon’s. The 10th Anniversary was my favorite car beating out much more expensive cars. After 3k miles this Bronco has surpassed all expectations and is really my favorite car I’ve ever had.

The only thing my car didn’t come with on my order was the B&O sound system. I fixed that by adding a couple compact Cerwin Vega woofers, a Rockford Fosgate amp and changing all other 6 speakers to Focal.

I took of my Sasquatch package so my order would get picked up early and it did. I actually liked the 33’ inch tires and wheels as they were a gunmetal grey not black how it looks on the ordering site. However I had my mind set on 35’s so I bought Black Rhino Gunmetal wheels and Toyo A/T tires.

I added a a couple LED front corner lights as well as a a LED bar.

I ordered from the dealership the Sasquatch fender flares and had those custom painted in Cactus Grey to match the body color as well as all the door handles.

I also had the Ford Logo painted the grill and roof color in a metallic grey with white trim to match the front grill as well as the Bronco back emblem. This minor detail made all the difference for me.

The only thing I’m waiting on is a front bumper brush bar and lights. I ordered one with the other LED lights but the brackets didn’t fit the Badlands modular number to Rough Country is working on brackets specifically for that bumper.

Love the ride it’s a 10 plus!!!

FDD98D11-DE24-4BF8-BE76-5BE4A959A5AE.jpeg

38E3561A-EA36-4FCF-9172-EE1008DA7BC3.jpeg

49E8A6FD-642F-49F0-9626-FD79D9EDBD2C.jpeg

BA66FDD7-07D4-4B6A-BD30-25C9DD68D43F.jpeg

54B4ABAB-A5F7-4DEC-A3E8-826DFF034FB3.jpeg

43E7E815-E805-4DD6-97DF-C053C039E56C.jpeg

0867AE7E-412F-4760-8F94-BB3AE013147C.jpeg

BAD3F63B-E82F-420B-9414-2FD34221F4EE.jpeg

9A276AA6-5224-4BC2-ADE3-5D613DF758D9.jpeg

95382867-ADFA-4BAE-9719-D6B384A1772B.jpeg

749A0632-11BA-4B8E-840A-A4F4211C2A3A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The blue oval emblem is definitely my least favorite part of the Bronco. I absolutely love how yours looks!

Did the dealer do it? A paint shop? DIY?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my badlands about 2 months ago. It was one of the first in my area. Being a car guy and having every kind of car imaginable my favorite car has been one of my 2 Rubicon’s. The 10th Anniversary was my favorite car beating out much more expensive cars. After 3k miles this Bronco has surpassed all expectations and is really my favorite car I’ve ever had.

The only thing my car didn’t come with on my order was the B&O sound system. I fixed that by adding a couple compact Cerwin Vega woofers, a Rockford Fosgate amp and changing all other 6 speakers to Focal.

I took of my Sasquatch package so my order would get picked up early and it did. I actually liked the 33’ inch tires and wheels as they were a gunmetal grey not black how it looks on the ordering site. However I had my mind set on 35’s so I bought Black Rhino Gunmetal wheels and Toyo A/T tires.

I ordered from the dealership the Sasquatch fender flares and had those custom painted in Cactus Grey to match the body color as well as all the door handles.

I also had the Ford Logo painted the grill and roof color in a metallic grey with white trim to match the front grill as well as the Bronco back emblem. This minor detail made all the difference for me.

The only thing I’m waiting on is a front bumper brush bar and lights. I ordered one with the other LED lights but the brackets didn’t fit the Badlands modular number to Rough Country is working on brackets specifically for that bumper.

View attachment 177196

View attachment 177197

View attachment 177198

View attachment 177199

View attachment 177200

View attachment 177201
It looks fantastic, congrats!! How did they paint the handles and flares and what are your thoughts as to how it came out and anticipated durability?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks sweet, would you mind sharing pics of your subs and amp placement?

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is beautiful! Painted flares are sexy!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks fantastic, congrats!! How did they paint the handles and flares and what are your thoughts as to how it came out and anticipated durability?
I second this question because I want to get mine painted too! I'm in SoCal as well, how much did they charge you for painting?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great build!!! I really like my Rubicon as well. So you really like the Bronco that much better?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

View attachment 177196

View attachment 177197

View attachment 177198

View attachment 177199

View attachment 177200

View attachment 177201
Love the wheels but I don’t see any cooling for the breaks do they get hot

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LED corner lights?
Did you need to remove the grille?
What lights did you use?

Sponsored

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I second this question because I want to get mine painted too! I'm in SoCal as well, how much did they charge you for painting?
I third this question!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you have the best overall build on the site so far. Great work. Custom, things match, and it’s tasteful. No obscene looking bumpers or over the top decals. Doesn’t look like a high school kid built it. Love it.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What kind of paint shop did the fenders and door handles? Did that same shop also do the emblems?

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kudos! I like that you left the top and mirrors! Just the right amount of contrast! Also interested in what was done to maintain flexibility in the flares. Plasticiser of some sort? Or are modern paints flexible enough to spray straight up? Not that it matters! I like to think I could do it myself, but I’m old enough now to know better! Lol!