First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 2 reservation holder bumped from a build week of 9/13 to a build week of 10/11. Build date just changed from 10/13-10/15. BS that friends with a later reservation (6 months) have a build date 9 days before mine. Doesn’t make sense. I shouldn’t complain because I have been stuck at dirt mountain, but it sucks!
Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was reading some of the more recent posts here. Decided to check the tracker. I too have a sticker and a 10/4 blend date.

Moved up a full week.

Xycarp

Base
First Name
M-Ditty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok… I’m moving over from the 9/13 week build group. I am now a 10/15 build. Looking forward to seeing updates soon… so far my status is still in order processing with no window sticker. Hope that changes soon. :)

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got word from my dealership that my build week was moved up from 10/11 to 10/4. Anyone else receive the same news?
my 10/11 build week got moved up also! Now I have a 10/4 blend date. 7/20 reservation date, Race Red 4dr BadSquatch, soft top, Lux!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole timestamp is BS! Congrats all, but this is BS.

Sponsored

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hang in there! Things are starting to break loose. My brother-in-law is the Dealer. With the exception of his 2 Priority orders(one given to a man whose company has bought over 600 vehicles from them over the years, the other went to a 47 year employee who is retiring this year), when his store has its next allocated build assigned they are going down the list in reservation date order till they find a buildable order. He has a very similar build on order also, but no build date or week. His reservation was on 7/24 or about 4 days later than me. Had I been a MIC order it would probably not have been built till next summer. Of all his hundreds of Bronco orders only a handful switched to a soft top. That is the only reason I have a build date with my time stamp.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hang in there! Things are starting to break loose. My brother-in-law is the Dealer. With the exception of his 2 Priority orders(one given to a man whose company has bought over 600 vehicles from them over the years, the other went to a 47 year employee who is retiring this year), when his store has its next allocated build assigned they are going down the list in reservation date order till they find a buildable order. He has a very similar build on order also, but no build date or week. His reservation was on 7/24 or about 4 days later than me. Had I been a MIC order it would probably not have been built till next summer. Of all his hundreds of Bronco orders only a handful switched to a soft top. That is the only reason I have a build date with my time stamp.
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for everyone that has a build date. I also fill bad for those who have have a vin forever with no build date and those at dirt mountain. Day 2 reservation holder who switched at the first soft top deadline before it was extended. I got my intial build email and vin in August for a build week of 9/13. Now I have been bumped from 10/13 to 10/15. I am not complaining, and I am happy for those FE’s and WT’s who had their reservation before. They deserve it. What bums me is that someone I know from my same dealership, who reserved 6 months after me, has a build date on 10/4. She has all the commodities too. All I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. Before everyone starts telling me to grow up and stop bitching, all I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. She will come when she comes.

Shinersmike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for everyone that has a build date. I also fill bad for those who have have a vin forever with no build date and those at dirt mountain. Day 2 reservation holder who switched at the first soft top deadline before it was extended. I got my intial build email and vin in August for a build week of 9/13. Now I have been bumped from 10/13 to 10/15. I am not complaining, and I am happy for those FE’s and WT’s who had their reservation before. They deserve it. What bums me is that someone I know from my same dealership, who reserved 6 months after me, has a build date on 10/4. She has all the commodities too. All I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. Before everyone starts telling me to grow up and stop bitching, all I am saying is that it doesn’t make sense. She will come when she comes.
Man that sucks! And you have a soft top? I can feel your pain. Wonder if that is a glitch in the Ford scheduling system or something the dealer was able to finagle? My brother-in-law does things by the book and tries to be fair. A couple of friends with earlier reservation dates have their soft top Broncos in transit.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man that sucks! And you have a soft top? I can feel your pain. Wonder if that is a glitch in the Ford scheduling system or something the dealer was able to finagle? My brother-in-law does things by the book and tries to be fair. A couple of friends with earlier reservation dates have their soft top Broncos in transit.
Yeah, I have a soft top, and I switched early. I don’t think my dealer had anything to do with them being build before mine. All Ford and maybe a screw up. Ha

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I have a soft top, and I switched early. I don’t think my dealer had anything to do with them being build before mine. All Ford and maybe a screw up. Ha
you are 100% correct in this statement. The only variable playing into delaying a bunch of soft top people a month is the fact that ALL first editions were all priority 1 codes. when the new roof system dropped early, it hand-grenaded all the “you switch to a soft top you get scheduled” people into october and november. the scheduling system is all f$&@ed up now, and time stamps are back to meaning nothing unless you are a first edition, wildtrak or dirt mountain

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you are 100% correct in this statement. The only variable playing into delaying a bunch of soft top people a month is the fact that ALL first editions were all priority 1 codes. when the new roof system dropped early, it hand-grenaded all the “you switch to a soft top you get scheduled” people into october and november. the scheduling system is all f$&@ed up now, and time stamps are back to meaning nothing unless you are a first edition, wildtrak or dirt mountain
Happy for all those MIC top FE, but it sucks. What I worry about is being bumped again and more MIC tops get scheduled. I am not getting my hopes up for a build of 10/15.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
they cleaved a giant wedge into the build weeks between 9/7 and 10/4 to slide in all the above said vehicles. this has fared out horribly for quite a few people who had reservations from LAST YEAR 9/13 and 9/14 who switched to a soft top back on july.

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly I worry that the dealer has a lot to do with your build week. I think Ford guarantees so many orders per dealership so its annoying but the way it works I think is dealer allocation and things that can be built for the orders placed by your dealership. I am day 2 reservation and feb order and now have been bumped from 9/13 to 10/11 and based on the tracker I think im probably bumped again. So lets say there are a bunch of people that ordered Base Bronco with soft tops with a reservation this year, so they scheduled those and now you get bumped to your next allocation that is due to the dealership. So its super complex and super terrible, I keeping hopes high but expectations low :(.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly I worry that the dealer has a lot to do with your build week. I think Ford guarantees so many orders per dealership so its annoying but the way it works I think is dealer allocation and things that can be built for the orders placed by your dealership. I am day 2 reservation and feb order and now have been bumped from 9/13 to 10/11 and based on the tracker I think im probably bumped again. So lets say there are a bunch of people that ordered Base Bronco with soft tops with a reservation this year, so they scheduled those and now you get bumped to your next allocation that is due to the dealership. So its super complex and super terrible, I keeping hopes high but expectations low :(.
You may be right, but I don’t think they would have bumped someone that I referred to them, with a reservation 6 months after me, ahead of me. If that was the case, they would have bumped her too. She has an OB, SAS, LUX, Soft top, and tow. Not a base soft top. Again, you may be right, but I think it has more to do with the MIC top being fixed somewhat. Either way, I have to continue waiting.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In my case, i’m #3 on the list. the #4 guy was built 2 weeks ago and delivered yesterday, and his build was nearly identical to mine. Dealer allocation is not affecting this one
Sponsored