First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally! After 1st email July 1 and Aug 23 build date, then MIC fiasco then checking basically daily (way to much) got my window sticker with a 1001 blend date
Screenshot_20210925-221337_Drive.jpg
Bet yours shows up before my Dirt Mountain build!
Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ308

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes the # from my ford account page
The order number from your account will not be the same as the order number you need to key on the tracker to see your window sticker. It's a 4 digit number you should of received with your VIN. You won't see a window sticker until 7 days before production. At least that's what happened with mine.

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of have mixed feelings about it, haha honestly just realized/found out that lux package came with carpet so not sure how I feel about that, but couldn't be to hard to tear it out? Hopefully wouldn't need to come to that, but everything else im stoked about
Your addition of leather is what brought on the carpet. If you had stuck with MGV you would keep the washout floors.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your addition of leather is what brought on the carpet. If you had stuck with MGV you would keep the washout floors.
I get the feeling that a lot of the people who want rubber floors so badly haven’t ever driven a vehicle that has them before. To me the extra sound deadening and insulation that the carpet provides far outweighs whatever perceived advantages a rubber floor may have.

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats! My blend date is 9/27. We may get built the same week!
Ok wait up. Help a fella out here. I too just got my sticker today and advisory my bronco is in production. Where do you see the “blend date” and what’s that mean? If we got our stickers and production has started what’s this mean in real works terms when will see these baby’s in our hands from now?

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally! After 1st email July 1 and Aug 23 build date, then MIC fiasco then checking basically daily (way to much) got my window sticker with a 1001 blend date
Screenshot_20210925-221337_Drive.jpg
Congrats! It was a good night for me when I got my green sticker image, so I know the feeling. There are many on here who haven't, I feel for those too, but when your day comes - wow, what a feeling. (Wasn't that a Toyota ad slogan like 30 years ago? Oh - oh what a feeling... Ford Bronco!)

GijoeinLA

First Edition
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So since I got mine - window sticker today that’s a positive development or am I not realizing it’s a huge development ?

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok wait up. Help a fella out here. I too just got my sticker today and advisory my bronco is in production. Where do you see the “blend date” and what’s that mean? If we got our stickers and production has started what’s this mean in real works terms when will see these baby’s in our hands from now?
At the top-middle of your sticker (in the white border), you will see the word, “blend” with numbers above it. The last four numbers are your blend date. 1001 is November 1, 1010 would be November 10 and so forth.
The blend date is when all the pieces of your Bronco that make up your Bronco are in the plant and come together. You may not get notified for a day or two, but you are pretty much built at that time. Shipping is next. You are notified when that occurs ( hopefully a few days later).

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So since I got mine - window sticker today that’s a positive development or am I not realizing it’s a huge development ?
It’s huge. Your in the computer system in the plant for your build. Your date can’t be changed. No more being pushed back. Your scheduling is in set in stone.

Bronco_Giddy_Up

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 coupe 3.0 hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrates. I ordered a 2Dr rapid red too.
My vin #1FMDE5AH8MLA77929 is earlier than yours and I haven't heard from ford since they told me my build was going to be moved Aug16. I did get a poster and hammock don't worry lol

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrates. I ordered a 2Dr rapid red too.
My vin #1FMDE5AH8MLA77929 is earlier than yours and I haven't heard from ford since they told me my build was going to be moved Aug16. I did get a poster and hammock don't worry lol
Your not going to hear from Ford. You’re going to have to get your dealer to look on his computer and give you a status history update. It takes him about a minute to do this. You may have been pushed back. He will also be able to tell you when you are in production before it shows up on the tracker. Good luck!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get the feeling that a lot of the people who want rubber floors so badly haven’t ever driven a vehicle that has them before. To me the extra sound deadening and insulation that the carpet provides far outweighs whatever perceived advantages a rubber floor may have.
Exactly, my F-150 has rubber floors and it's not exactly quiet inside.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a huge development.
Sponsored