Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What made you choose the R/T over the M/T?

So the Toyo's. I've ran them for years, crawling in the EB bronco, and on my daily f250/150. What made you choose the R/T's I've ran both M/T and R/T for both on road and crawling and high speed desert running.. and honestly the R/T didn't perform nearly as well as the M/T, Less grip off road, less grip on road, sounds is about the same as the M/T. I personally wont run the R/T ever again. About the same mileage though. Best set I got was on the f250, think I got about 68k on one set of M/T's
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What made you choose the R/T over the M/T?

So the Toyo's. I've ran them for years, crawling in the EB bronco, and on my daily f250/150. What made you choose the R/T's I've ran both M/T and R/T for both on road and crawling and high speed desert running.. and honestly the R/T didn't perform nearly as well as the M/T, Less grip off road, less grip on road, sounds is about the same as the M/T. I personally wont run the R/T ever again. About the same mileage though. Best set I got was on the f250, think I got about 68k on one set of M/T's
Good review, I've looked at the R/T and have really considered them, they look great. Im running the Open Country AT3 now and they are great. But I want something more aggressive looking on the Bronco.
Maybe I'll go full Open Country M/T.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my badlands about 2 months ago. It was one of the first in my area. Being a car guy and having every kind of car imaginable my favorite car has been one of my 2 Rubicon’s. The 10th Anniversary was my favorite car beating out much more expensive cars. After 3k miles this Bronco has surpassed all expectations and is really my favorite car I’ve ever had.

The only thing my car didn’t come with on my order was the B&O sound system. I fixed that by adding a couple compact Cerwin Vega woofers, a Rockford Fosgate amp and changing all other 6 speakers to Focal.

I took of my Sasquatch package so my order would get picked up early and it did. I actually liked the 33’ inch tires and wheels as they were a gunmetal grey not black how it looks on the ordering site. However I had my mind set on 35’s so I bought Black Rhino Gunmetal wheels and Toyo A/T tires.

I added a a couple LED front corner lights as well as a a LED bar.

I ordered from the dealership the Sasquatch fender flares and had those custom painted in Cactus Grey to match the body color as well as all the door handles.

I also had the Ford Logo painted the grill and roof color in a metallic grey with white trim to match the front grill as well as the Bronco back emblem. This minor detail made all the difference for me.

The only thing I’m waiting on is a front bumper brush bar and lights. I ordered one with the other LED lights but the brackets didn’t fit the Badlands modular number to Rough Country is working on brackets specifically for that bumper.

Love the ride it’s a 10 plus!!!

View attachment 177196

View attachment 177197

View attachment 177198

View attachment 177199

View attachment 177200

View attachment 177201
Awesome!! I want to do almost the exact same build!

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, More! More! More! We want more. I also want to know more about the Stereo upgrades.
Want to know more about the fender flare paint job. As well as the Pony and Ford Logo. I assume the did a strip and complete tape and paint job. It looks professionally done. Last and at least, the cost. Looks expensive. BTW looks great. Good Job !

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absolutely love the tires and wheels on CG; I cannot believe Ford made such bad choices.

Your truck is a 10/10.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great build! I do like the wheels and Ford emblem.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been seeing more and more painted SAS flares come up here and on social media. What would the process be in doing that? Thinking about taking it to a paint shop, but would I have to source the exact paint color to get it done?

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

added a a couple LED front corner lights as well as a a LED bar.

LED corner lights?
Did you need to remove the grille?
What lights did you use?

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The blue oval emblem is definitely my least favorite part of the Bronco. I absolutely love how yours looks!

Did the dealer do it? A paint shop? DIY?
Seriously I dont get this. Why buy a Ford if you dont respect the blue oval? Shame.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also interested in the details for the emblems if you did them yourself.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously I dont get this. Why buy a Ford if you dont respect the blue oval? Shame.
I totally respect the blue oval. If I didn't, I would just remove the badge. However, I grew up with black and white TV, and seeing the blue oval in black and white with Ford's original gorgeous script actually looks super classy and a bit nostalgic to me. 😁😁

But fear not, on my budget I will never be able to customize anything except maybe a bobble head to fill in the empty space where us poor people don't have the full amount of hero switches. 🤣

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been seeing more and more painted SAS flares come up here and on social media. What would the process be in doing that? Thinking about taking it to a paint shop, but would I have to source the exact paint color to get it done?
Paint code is on the door jamb sticker. Any paint shop would be able to get the correct match.
Sponsored