First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY22 Order Bank goes live 10/13 for the public at least for online orders. Hopefully we get an order guide ahead of time but I am not counting on it. I would presume that the build and price would have to be active by then to accept an online order, but who am I to guess right? Here is a screenshot that I just saw for the first time when logging on this morning for verification. It tells the dealers that if they have any rules set for pricing for public view and on dealer trading to input them now to avoid confusion later, also I think it is kind of hilarious to think someone would actually dealer trade one haha.

Screenshot:
Ford Bronco đź—“ 2022 Bronco order bank opens October 13! fmc.JPG
Sponsored

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MY22 Order Bank goes live 10/13 for the public at least for online orders. Hopefully we get an order guide ahead of time but I am not counting on it. I would presume that the build and price would have to be active by then to accept an online order, but who am I to guess right? Here is a screenshot that I just saw for the first time when logging on this morning for verification. It tells the dealers that if they have any rules set for pricing for public view and on dealer trading to input them now to avoid confusion later, also I think it is kind of hilarious to think someone would actually dealer trade one haha.

I could be wrong but this might be the closest thing we've seen to a confirmation of it opening

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still a few weeks left in the MY21 run to schedule. We do not know yet if Ford's going to knock the rest of the scheduling out this week or not.
Ford sent me an email at the onset of the MIC top 2.0 program (same time as their press releases, etc.). In it, they stated that they still expected me to get a MY21 (with a MIC top), and that they intended to let me know in early October when my Bronco would be built (whether 21 or 22 was not stated but could be inferred).

Since then, Ford has made good progress on the 2.0 tops, and my dealer is able to see a build date of 11/15 though I have not received an email from Ford to confirm this date. My sense is that there are a handful of us in a similar situation scheduled for 11/15, and there are others who have received build dates from Ford of 11/8.

I'll post when I receive that follow-up from Ford, perhaps next week.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Will we receive a build and price or order guide before the order bank locks on Thursday?

i would hope Ford will release something for the 100k of us without VINs to make an inform decision on waiting.
I fail to see the logic for allowing new 2021 orders.
They will all become 2022 orders anyway.

Idaho-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can change anything you want before putting in your MY22 order (because we don't have VIN's)... Except 2/4 door. Can't change that.
You can change door model! I did before I got my VIN and was good to go.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can change anything you want before putting in your MY22 order (because we don't have VIN's)... Except 2/4 door. Can't change that.
You can change 2/4 door plenty of people have done it and got VINs

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

This seems like actual news.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be wrong but this might be the closest thing we've seen to a confirmation of it opening
It is the first thing I've seen that's solid info. It is the pinned message at the top of Ford's Locator (inventory management website we use at the dealer level). The matrix schedule planning originally says 9/13 on the dealer side but similarly the F150 said 9/15 and neither are open yet for ordering.

Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will we receive a build and price or order guide before the order bank locks on Thursday?

i would hope Ford will release something for the 100k of us without VINs to make an inform decision on waiting.
I spoke to Bronco hotline last week and very helpful woman Kim said it will be mid October when 22 MY order info comes out for now.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to know... Pretty sure that was a earlier taboo....?
Maybe. I changed from a 2dr to a 4dr back in August. May switch back when I have to reorder for MY22. I'll see what my dealer says when that time comes.