Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can change a lot of things on 22MY Bronco orders, but you cannot make any further changes to 21MY Bronco orders after 9/30/21 in order to balance out the schedule for the remainder of the current model year. (See text in the black box below.)

Source: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...ng-notes/&page=3&tab=comments#comment-1147775

September 21 Scheduling Notes.jpg
I'm still waiting on him to post up this week's scheduling... He's usually pretty good about getting it out on Saturdays.
Sponsored

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford helpline told me mid October as well.

I called because I wanted to change my reservation to another dealer (I haven't ordered yet) and they told me I can't switch dealers. She mentioned I should be able to when the order banks open but even then she wasn't 100% sure but to call back then to try.

Anyone know if this is correct?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So i have a price lock from ford right?

what if i want the new red paint that apparently costs more? they canceled my old paint

I've changed several options on my order that I know will not be built until '22. The changes also caused a price change in mine. Hunter at Granger said that when we re-order for '22 he'll send another invoice with the new pricing then. So you bet if you choose the higher price paint you'll get a bill for the price change. :)

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please post the 2022 order guide once available. Hopefully mansquatch is more than just lower gear ratio.

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the chances of a Raptor getting delivered in 22? I am a first day reservation holder would this carry any weight with a Raptor delivery.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New poster here so I apologize for what is likely a question answered 1000x elsewhere. I am late to this party just reserving and ordering early August 2021. Although I dont have any of the sins in my order, I have no expectations of getting my Bronco soon.

However, shouldnt I receive some sort of notice if I am being pushed to 2022? When I ordered, my salesman said it would still be MY 2021 and he confirmed it a few days later. I reached out this week and he cant me when the car will be built.

Perhaps notice goes once they allocate all the 2021 VIN? I just want to stay on top of things and reorder quickly as possible.

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fail to see the logic for allowing new 2021 orders.
They will all become 2022 orders anyway.
I placed a 2021 order last Wednesday. My thoughts are, if it is buildable, then good. If not, I'll get the 2022 Manual Sas. Current order is Badlands 4-door, Mid, with upgraded wheels. Also I understand Ford is price matching previous orders. Who knows, I am just playing the odds like everyone else on here.

Sponsored

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New poster here so I apologize for what is likely a question answered 1000x elsewhere. I am late to this party just reserving and ordering early August 2021. Although I dont have any of the sins in my order, I have no expectations of getting my Bronco soon.

However, shouldnt I receive some sort of notice if I am being pushed to 2022? When I ordered, my salesman said it would still be MY 2021 and he confirmed it a few days later. I reached out this week and he cant me when the car will be built.

Perhaps notice goes once they allocate all the 2021 VIN? I just want to stay on top of things and reorder quickly as possible.
Depending on your trims and options a few along with your dealership you choose. You still have a small chance to get one in MY2021 if you based or bigbend with a soft top.
I made a reservation with a small local dealership in August 2021 and have a build date on Nov 8th.
I would wait until after Oct 1st. To see what's happen and what information surfaces.

I also have a reservation with a dealership that has over 500 orders and they stated late 2022 or 2023 for delivery. This dealership has my 99 order for 2022 for a Manual Sasquatch. Which might end up being MY2023
My guess they are going to stop building the MY2021 by Thanksgiving.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depending on your trims and options a few along with your dealership you choose. You still have a small chance to get one in MY2021 if you based or bigbend with a soft top.
I made a reservation with a small local dealership in August 2021 and have a build date on Nov 8th.
I would wait until after Oct 1st. To see what's happen and what information surfaces.

I also have a reservation with a dealership that has over 500 orders and they stated late 2022 or 2023 for delivery. This dealership has my 99 order for 2022 for a Manual Sasquatch. Which might end up being MY2023
My guess they are going to stop building the MY2021 by Thanksgiving.
Thank you!! Im a Black Diamond, non-sas with mid package. I took off the tow. Local dealer has a non-sas Badlands with the big screen which got me hooked on the Bronco, I just couldnt justify that much vehicle. Medium sized dealership - sales guy thought they only had 20 or so orders but who knows.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What's the chances of a Raptor getting delivered in 22? I am a first day reservation holder would this carry any weight with a Raptor delivery.
Unfortunately probably not but I'd speak to your dealer contact. In the FAQ about 2022 it doesn't say you can necessarily change your reservation to the raptor version, mainly due to it being a lower volume specialty vehicle. Some dealers are already saying they're going to mark them up pretty sky high, so like I said inquire with your dealer.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I fail to see the logic for allowing new 2021 orders.
They will all become 2022 orders anyway.
There are a couple reasons why staying in the 2021 MY may be important to people. 1) dropped colors 2) in some cases protection against price increases.

Note, these really aren't "new" orders, but reservations that Ford would have taken if not for production delays.

I'm glad to be in 2022 in some respects because of additional options that they pushed to the 2nd year.

I posted in an earlier thread that Ford went silly with all the Bronco "flavors" and how they limit people's choices. For example, they could combine Base, Big Bend and Black Diamond together. Allow any configuration to opt for the MGV interior and up to the Mid package. No need to have a slightly lower rollover on the BL then the 'squatch---it's the same shock except a .67" spacer added to the end.

TK421

Outer Banks
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought my Outer Banks from someone who cancelled their order. It isn't exactly what I want so am contemplating pre-ordering another. The biggest beef I have is the 2.3L engine and the color. Everything else is cool . Am I insane? Be gentle.
Sponsored