Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tracked their rail car # with the CSX during this? The car number is in the window sticker
Where on the window sticker is the rail car listed?

Found where it is on the tremor forum.
Just my luck, no status.

Last edited:

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
any other florida people in the 9/6 build week?
Boca Raton here, in production on 07/13/21 still no built date, no shipping date, or
ETA. 2DR, BD, 2.3, Non-Squach, MIC

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mixed emotions this morning, got the shipped email but the estimated delivery window got pushed back by 3 days
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20210929-040859_Yahoo Mail

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where on the window sticker is the rail car listed?

Found where it is on the tremor forum.
Just my luck, no status.
I see where my rail ROUTE is listed on my window sticker (RA2L under RAMP ONE), but not the rail CAR number. Where is the rail car number listed?

bellbmore

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see where my rail ROUTE is listed on my window sticker (RA2L under RAMP ONE), but not the rail CAR number. Where is the rail car number listed?
I called dealer and they got it off the visability report.

Bubba

Outer Banks
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco…what else?
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just came back here to post how much rail suuuuuuuucks. Shipped 9/22….one week ago. It left Lomax, IL this morning. Took 6-7 days to get <500 miles due west from Wayne, MI. Sure hope it is at least headed the right direction (south) now, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mixed emotions this morning, got the shipped email but the estimated delivery window got pushed back by 3 days
Mine's been built and ready to ship since the 14th headed to Granger, but hasn't shipped. My delivery day just got pushed from 10/12 to 10/25 overnight. Which means my original delivery window was well before yours, but yet yours is shipping well before mine. I kind of hate this process.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

9/8 in Production, built per dealer....3hrs and 6 mins away driving from MAP to my house. No update since 9/8. This is nuts..........I've driven by my dealership a few times over the past week and have not seen a single truck unloading vehicles at any of their dealerships (Ford, VW, Toyota...etc). This has to be a trucking issue. One week delay, maybe it's QC. Two week delay, maybe the found something or tracker is off. Three week delay? No idea what to think especially with dealer telling me it's built.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im trying to track my rail number from the window sticker and its so frustrating my letter code is nb but the automated system only hears mp every time no matter how i change the sound of what i say for anyone looking i believe the rail car number is on the top left of the window sticker it will say 9 normal and then the following two letter code and 6 digit code should be the number, i found this on the tremor forums, but i havent been successful on getting a trace with it yet, im not sure if im not in the system yet or if this method isnt actually my number

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine's been built and ready to ship since the 14th headed to Granger, but hasn't shipped. My delivery day just got pushed from 10/12 to 10/25 overnight. Which means my original delivery window was well before yours, but yet yours is shipping well before mine. I kind of hate this process.
I am convoy to NJ - production 9/16 - built 9/26 - on the 26th my delivery eta was between 9/30 & 10/6 - as of yesterday it was between 9/27 & 10/3 (on my dealer's visibility). however no shipped email, or updates on palsapp (i am convoy). I wonder how they even create these ETAs.
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632919906795

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called dealer and they got it off the visability report.
Right. That's been my understanding of how to get the rail car number, when available, not from the window sticker. Thanks.
Sponsored