First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 weeks ago, I picked up my 2021 Oxford White Bronco 4 Dr Badlands with the 2.7 Ecoboost, Sasquatch, LUX package from Granger Ford in IA. I equipped my rig with a set of Icon Alloys Rebound Pro (17x8.5) wheels and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 (D load range) tires and headed out to Moab, UT with roughly 1k miles on the odometer. The goal was to explore and test the capabilities of the rig and the components I had installed. In addition to the wheels, I also installed a set of the SS3 pod lights in the flood pattern from Diode Dynamics. On our way to Moab, we stopped in Grand Junction, CO for a quick but fun night run.

The wheel and tire combo performed flawlessly under the tough trail conditions that Moab has to offer. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional beadlock wheel and want to maintain DOT compliance and minimize maintenance.

I have a set of King 2.5 adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs and the RPG Off-road Upper Control Arms and the Steering tie rod kit on order and expected to be delivered this month. The ultimate plan is to equip the Bronco with a functional 37" setup and head back to Moab in late October / early November to tackle the trails of Moab.

Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 0C2D3F15-1156-48F1-83D3-23352ACA6D0E
Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 9FABCBA8-FE6C-4D66-B540-016037E12508
Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands BFB9CC39-FAC2-4E1B-9BBF-8C2A7B9C5A7C
Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 100733BA-B705-48CD-B175-4ED5A66FBE65
Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands 5A4D5BF6-31F3-44B4-BEDA-538A4CC2E01E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Whelan007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good
Can you get a better pic of just the wheel and tires straight on

Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only wheels listed are 0 offset and 106.1 hub is that what you installed? Any issues with zero offset? Did you use hub centric rings?

Pics are amazing!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

YOU ROCK BRO! Glad to see regular people taking it to the bronco. Congrats on the rig and tackling that technical obstacle!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Noice!

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People who post pics like this need another icon by their name like "Bronco Baller". Awesome shots!
Appreciate it! That being said, I only take credit for driving down and up the obstacles. The awesome shots are courtesy of Ben (@b_foster02 and @photosbycosmo)

FANTASTIC shots, especially the last one. Beautiful rig. Thank you for sharing.
Appreciate it!

Awesome pictures and the wheels/tires look great. I'm actually considering the same wheels in Titanium w/ the black ring. Nice to see them on an actual Bronco!

Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands Icon-Alloys-Rebound_2
These are so nice in the Ti color. Breaks up the all black look with some contrasting colors.

Looks good
Can you get a better pic of just the wheel and tires straight on
Let me dig into my photos and I'll post a pic of a clear side profile shot.

The only wheels listed are 0 offset and 106.1 hub is that what you installed? Any issues with zero offset? Did you use hub centric rings?

Pics are amazing!
Yes, I went with the 0mm offset and had no issues installing them without hub centric rings.

Your photographer needs a shoutout man.
Dope frames!
Agreed. My crew from the spotter and the photog did an awesome job. Kudos to @b_foster02 and @photosbycosmo

YOU ROCK BRO! Glad to see regular people taking it to the bronco. Congrats on the rig and tackling that technical obstacle!
Appreciate it! We have tons of footage doing the tub, tip over challenge, and so many more. Look for a video drop on Youtube in the next several days. Can also check out my build post (see sig below).

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fuggin awesome!

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome Pics and love the rims. I outfitted my 2021 4Runner TRD Pro with the same ones but in the Bronze/black color scheme. Love 'em and congrats on one sweet looking Bronco!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 weeks ago, I picked up my 2021 Oxford White Bronco 4 Dr Badlands with the 2.7 Ecoboost, Sasquatch, LUX package from Granger Ford in IA. I equipped my rig with a set of Icon Alloys Rebound Pro (17x8.5) wheels and 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 (D load range) tires and headed out to Moab, UT with roughly 1k miles on the odometer. The goal was to explore and test the capabilities of the rig and the components I had installed. In addition to the wheels, I also installed a set of the SS3 pod lights in the flood pattern from Diode Dynamics. On our way to Moab, we stopped in Grand Junction, CO for a quick but fun night run.

The wheel and tire combo performed flawlessly under the tough trail conditions that Moab has to offer. I recommend this setup to anyone looking for an alternative to a traditional beadlock wheel and want to maintain DOT compliance and minimize maintenance.

I have a set of King 2.5 adjustable coilovers with external reservoirs and the RPG Off-road Upper Control Arms and the Steering tie rod kit on order and expected to be delivered this month. The ultimate plan is to equip the Bronco with a functional 37" setup and head back to Moab in late October / early November to tackle the trails of Moab.

Ford Bronco Icon Alloys Rebound Pro wheels mated w/ 35” Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3 tires on Bronco Badlands Icon-Alloys-Rebound_2

Congrats on the new steed !!! Great action shots. Keep 'em coming !!! 😁

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fuggin awesome!
Thanks!!
Awesome Pics and love the rims. I outfitted my 2021 4Runner TRD Pro with the same ones but in the Bronze/black color scheme. Love 'em and congrats on one sweet looking Bronco!
Love the current gen 4Runners and even more with these wheels.
Congrats on the new steed !!! Great action shots. Keep 'em coming !!! 😁
Thanks!! We should be seeing snow soon., which means snow wheeling action shots.

Shinoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did you do for TPMS sensors?

I've been considering these same wheels, stoked to see them mounted on another Bronco.

Good call on the steering rods, someone posted on FB they busted their stocks running 37s.
Sponsored