First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a quick update for those who don't have a reservation that we will be taking orders starting on 10/13 for a New Bronco at $1000 under invoice. We really don't have a line of sight for delivery timeframe as reservations will be prioritized first.

Email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website to get a quote on a 2022.

I'm happy to report Ford is picking up production and deliveries on reservations as well.

Thanks as always

Zach
Any idea how many Broncos are being produced a week now?
Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is this $1,000 under dealer invoice, and not the MSRP sticker?

Sponsored

Swamp Yankee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heā€™s new ;) and yes sounds too good to be true vs all of the msrp and adm talk of the past 3 months
Thatā€™s true, I shouldnā€™t be so short. But everyone should know by now that Granger is the genuine edition šŸ˜€

Apologies to the commenter, I havenā€™t had all my coffee yet!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was supposedly first in line at my dealer for 2022 before all the delays started. I wonder how far back Iā€™d be at Granger if weā€™re allowed to switch..

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any way you could show us a window sticker price versus the actual paid price for one of the Broncos you guys have sold? Just curious to what it actually looks like on paper. I'm trying to keep my build under the $50k mark, but no matter which way I build it, it always creeps close to 55k.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there any way you could show us a window sticker price versus the actual paid price for one of the Broncos you guys have sold? Just curious to what it actually looks like on paper.
There is a previous post where he walks through under invoice vs msrp savings. Itā€™s more on the upper trims like upwards of 4K vs msrp.

@North7 has a giant spreadsheet that can help with the math

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was supposedly first in line at my dealer for 2022 before all the delays started. I wonder how far back Iā€™d be at Granger if weā€™re allowed to switch..
In a way I hope people aren't allowed to switch because it will push folks back that have reserved and ordered previously at these popular dealers.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a previous post where he walks through under invoice vs msrp savings. Itā€™s more on the upper trims like upwards of 4K vs msrp.

@North7 has a giant spreadsheet that can help with the math
I saw the spreadsheet when he came up with it, i'd just like to see an actual window sticker priced with options, versus the actual out-the-door paid price.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw the spreadsheet when he came up with it, i'd just like to see an actual window sticker priced with options, versus the actual out-the-door paid price.
Ah cool.

I havent completed my sale yet, but when Iā€™ve done the math. My savings is like the sales tax. So Iā€™m essentially paying about msrp otd.
Badlands but moving to wildtrack.