Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How soon before the 13th do we expect Ford to update the build page? It would be kind of nice to have a few days to play around with anything “new” for us that were rolled into 2022.
I'm really looking forward to the new B&P. Curious to see what I'm missing out on now that I'm a very late 2021.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering the 2022 Ranger order banks are apparently open, production starts on December 13th and B&P is not up for that... I don't have real high expectations the Bronco's will be up either prior to the order banks being open. I hope I am incorrect.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How soon before the 13th do we expect Ford to update the build page? It would be kind of nice to have a few days to play around with anything “new” for us that were rolled into 2022.
Probably be a few days to a week before, so sometime in late November give or take a month or two.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The B & P is likely to be buggy for a good while. I am interested in the 22 order guide. The F150 22 order guide has been published already.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure the B&P will be updated a few days after the order banks open... Just to really screw with people.

I am also looking forward to seeing what is added/removed. Part of me hopes next to nothing changes (which I somewhat expect) as then I won't have any regrets that I missed out on something.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering the 2022 Ranger order banks are apparently open, production starts on December 13th and B&P is not up for that... I don't have real high expectations the Bronco's will be up either prior to the order banks being open. I hope I am incorrect.
I know the Bronco B&P and order banks aren't open, but if the above is true - I have a Silly question:
how does a person even figure out what they want if the B&P is not out yet, but the order banks are open? How would you know prices and options available for each model?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At least there is a Ranger 2022 Order Guide out there on Blue Oval Forum.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco MY2022 Reveal / B&P when? oh-boy-here-we-go-again[1]

Maybe we could just have one thread that all users with less than 20 posts are only able to post there until they hit the threshold?

Certainly using the search function isn't the barrier to entry here, nor is originality.

It could be a really useful thread for folks!

• Hey, any news on MY22?
    • don't know of any. Hey, is B&P live yet, I haven't looked.
  • You know, I haven't looked either, do you know if B&P is live?
    • nah man, I asked you, can you look?
  • sure, thanks, I appreciate you looking for me!
    • no, i meant can you look for me, I don't like to type or use search functions.
  • wow, that must be difficult to get through life never looking anything up. Anyway, i haven't looked. do you know if B&P is live yet?
    • dude, just look for me already, it would have been faster if you had just looked for me!
  • look for yourself. Also, report back with your findings!
    • Hey guys, i'm following your thread. Do you guys know if B&P is live yet?
  • Please look for us! This other guy is too lazy to look!
    • No, i was asking if you guys had already found it and can tell me what color stitching is used for the napkin holder
    • Wait, there is a napkin holder for 2022????? Was that in the B&P?
  • Nobody knows if there is a B&P until you seach for it and tell us what it has, stop being obtuse and just go find it for us, we're dying to know and don't have all day here!

• Hey, awesome, i hit 20 posts so now I can just make my own thread to ask everyone if they can find the B&P for me!
    • AWESOME! Report back with your findings, i'm dying to know but don't want to risk using a search function by myself. I feel very insecure learning things.
    • Right on! LMK what color napkin holder you choose, I want mine to have 5 cupholders mounted to it. Do you think Ford will make that? I sure love cup holders.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Consid
Ford Bronco MY2022 Reveal / B&P when? oh-boy-here-we-go-again[1]

Maybe we could just have one thread that all users with less than 20 posts are only able to post there until they hit the threshold?

Certainly using the search function isn't the barrier to entry here, nor is originality.

It could be a really useful thread for folks!

• Hey, any news on MY22?
    • don't know of any. Hey, is B&P live yet, I haven't looked.
  • You know, I haven't looked either, do you know if B&P is live?
    • nah man, I asked you, can you look?
  • sure, thanks, I appreciate you looking for me!
    • no, i meant can you look for me, I don't like to type or use search functions.
  • wow, that must be difficult to get through life never looking anything up. Anyway, i haven't looked. do you know if B&P is live yet?
    • dude, just look for me already, it would have been faster if you had just looked for me!
  • look for yourself. Also, report back with your findings!
    • Hey guys, i'm following your thread. Do you guys know if B&P is live yet?
  • Please look for us! This other guy is too lazy to look!
    • No, i was asking if you guys had already found it and can tell me what color stitching is used for the napkin holder
    • Wait, there is a napkin holder for 2022????? Was that in the B&P?
  • Nobody knows if there is a B&P until you seach for it and tell us what it has, stop being obtuse and just go find it for us, we're dying to know and don't have all day here!

• Hey, awesome, i hit 20 posts so now I can just make my own thread to ask everyone if they can find the B&P for me!
    • AWESOME! Report back with your findings, i'm dying to know but don't want to risk using a search function by myself. I feel very insecure learning things.
    • Right on! LMK what color napkin holder you choose, I want mine to have 5 cupholders mounted to it. Do you think Ford will make that? I sure love cup holders.
Considering we hear 12 different things from 18 different people everyday….

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Consid

Considering we hear 12 different things from 18 different people everyday….
So the goal was to get the 13th thing from the 20th person? :unsure:

Here are the three pages of threads which only go back to 6/1/21. Tons of definitive misinformation. Ultimately Ford is going to have to announce something for us to know. And it's unlikely they are going to announce much until it's upon us. Wouldn't we all be a little gun shy given how the launch has gone.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/sear...newer_than]=2021-06-01&c[title_only]=1&o=date

OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First, so what if it is another thread? Second your logic suggests I go use the search function for old/expired/debunked information.

It’s a car forum for godsake. Bring your elite BS to the Jeep forums.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know the Bronco B&P and order banks aren't open, but if the above is true - I have a Silly question:
how does a person even figure out what they want if the B&P is not out yet, but the order banks are open? How would you know prices and options available for each model?
Dealer order guide. Not ideal, but doable.