Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
First, so what if it is another thread? Second your logic suggests I go use the search function for old/expired/debunked information.

It’s a car forum for godsake. Bring your elite BS to the Jeep forums.
You're absolutely right, Chad.

You have the freedom to make a dozen of the same threads and no bad, mean, people should have the audacity to suggest you search for information or answers to your questions, this is America and you do you!

FWIW: my logic suggested you do some searching and read up on what has already been asked as your question was certainly not new, insightful or enlightening. In short, it brought absolutely nothing to the forum in any capacity. And you got a rather creative and fun response to liven the mood of your sad-sack thread. Sooooooooo, threads within the past 3 months are perfectly valid for the question you, and others before you many, many times, asked.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're absolutely right, Chad.

You have the freedom to make a dozen of the same threads and no bad, mean, people should have the audacity to suggest you search for information or answers to your questions, this is America and you do you!

FWIW: my logic suggested you do some searching and read up on what has already been asked as your question was certainly not new, insightful or enlightening. In short, it brought absolutely nothing to the forum in any capacity. And you got a rather creative and fun response to liven the mood of your sad-sack thread. Sooooooooo, threads within the past 3 months are perfectly valid for the question you, and others before you many, many times, asked.
DiCsPTU 00_00_00-00_00_30.gif

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford.com is run by interns so it'll be a while and even then it will only partially work after 6 weeks of updates

Sponsored

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! That's 8pm est, will give me time to check it out before The Walking Dead comes on at 9.
(fixed)

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My webmaster said... LOL.
For those of you who forget history, for the 2021 B&P we had a 200 page thread with people guessing and declaring when B&P would go live. This year, we just get 200 new threads asking the same question, "when will B&P go live?". Even though there have been multiple threads on this over the last month, these new threads keep getting posted as either people fail to search or did not like the answer in the last thread about the same subject.

It will be live when the Ford website programming Rockstars figure it out, so we are guaranteed it will be live by the 10th at 7pm CT, we are just uncertain what month it will be, Oct, Nov, Dec...
Sponsored