Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will meet with Rich at Karl Flammer Ford in Tarpon Springs, FL to reorder my now 2022 Bronco at 3PM on 10/13. This time for sure, right?
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's what Ford said, 10/13 the '22 order banks open. However, we know how fluid this fiasco we call the Bronco has been. Keep ya fingers crossed, a bunch of us will need to order again. :)

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will meet with Rich at Karl Flammer Ford in Tarpon Springs, FL to reorder my now 2022 Bronco at 3PM on 10/13. This time for sure, right?
Yep, I'm set to order at 5pm on 10/13. Going to be like 50,000 orders dropped on that day. ;)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer yesterday, he told me to get mine together and email it to him as quick as I could, there were 250 on his mailing list. I hope we get to see a list of the new options a day or so before I need to finalize my order. Fingers crossed.....

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But If we have an order already it doesnā€™t matter how quickly we get it in, right?

we have around a month before it even matters. We keep whatever spot in line we had before.

donā€™t get me wrong. I understand the feeling. And in some ways I understand the logic. But it really doesnā€™t matter as long a we get out order in within a few weeks.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But If we have an order already it doesnā€™t matter how quickly we get it in, right?

we have around a month before it even matters. We keep whatever spot in line we had before.

donā€™t get me wrong. I understand the feeling. And in some ways I understand the logic. But it really doesnā€™t matter as long a we get out order in within a few weeks.
In theory, the answer should be yes... But almost nothing has gone the way it was "expected" to go on the release of the Ford Bronco.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't know how they expect people to order without knowing what the changes are. I mean what do we know for sure?? Two new colors and the capable bumper replacing the modular bumper as standard on the Black Diamond and Bandlands. Everything else is a mystery.

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In theory, the answer should be yes... But almost nothing has gone the way it was "expected" to go on the release of the Ford Bronco.
totally understand. Concerns about Ford executing to the letter of its original deal are common and understandable.

for myself, I wonā€™t stress getting in on day 1. But I WILL get it in within 15 days. That should still be months prior to any manufacturing or ordering being looked at.

When the new model options become available ill have a look at the features. Then ill have a conversation with my dealer, and then put the order in.

but like I said, if you have uncertainties about Ford sticking hard to the letter of the original deal, I get that.

I am in the minority that doesnā€™t fault ford for the preponderance of delays, hiccups, false starts, half starts, start-stops, and stop-start-stops that we Bronco Long-Haulers have endured. Someday we shall be Broncoā€™d. Iā€™m focused on making sure I get what I want.

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford should open it up for those with a reservation before it goes to the general public. Would be nice for those of us that got the push to 2022 model year email.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer advised me today that Ford is built out for MY21 and that I will need to re-order for MY22. He stated that your reservation time stamp still matters for MY22. Not expecting a delivery until spring. See if Ford can make it happen.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as constraints go, Iā€™d love to know updated information on delays, whether I order Mid package or Lux.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When will the options/build site be available with updated options/colors etc? do they expect people to order without being able to see what is actually available?

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't know how they expect people to order without knowing what the changes are. I mean what do we know for sure?? Two new colors and the capable bumper replacing the modular bumper as standard on the Black Diamond and Bandlands. Everything else is a mystery.
Exactly! I ordered an AMB, 4 Dr, Black Diamond, 2.7L, MidPackage, Sasquatch, with Modular Bumper. All that still available on the MY22 BlackDiamond? Nope, at least not AMB and not 100% sure about the bumper. So what am i supposed to order for MY22 if what I wanted in MY21 is no longer available??

I am waiting until AFTER Oct 13 to place my order. Want to see what is available. We should have, at least, a couple weeks after that to finalize our orders in preparation for MY22.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m anxious to get my updated order submitted. Iā€™d like to get my bronco by summer and I donā€™t want to play and stupid dealer games.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatā€™s the rush? Its not like first order in gets first build. There are still those day 1/2 reservation people who 99 their order to wait for MY22.
Sponsored