Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here we go again two door vs 4 door.
🙄

My version of the bronco is better than your version. Though we both have different needs and visions for it. My way is still better .
I don’t think there’s even any debate anymore that the two door is better but some people settle for the four door for various reasons.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think there’s even any debate anymore that the two door is better but some people settle for the four door for various reasons.
The 4door is the 2doors cousin who still carries around a fannypack for his chapstick and Kleenex

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought about a 2 door initially in July 2020, but after having a 2 door TJ wrangler for 10+ years, I spent the next 10+ years envying every nice lifted 4 door wrangler I saw. It’s personal opinion. The 2 doors are nice but they’re missing half their doors, and the 4 doors look much better IMHO.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Four door has more room to put more women in it. Best choice, case closed. Mic drop
Or perhaps in your case, Mic 2.0 drop… ???

Sponsored

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@justinbmcbride I still haven't had a chance to really look at or get into a 2 door, and you seem confident they're more roomy that one might expect. What do you think about a 2 door with two little kids?

By the way, I can honestly say your videography and post-production quality is something to behold. Thank you for the quality content and seemingly honest opinion.

Deleted member 5064

Remove the seats from the rear of the 2-door and you'll find a LOT of room.
Are you planning to go with a RTT? I have the same 2 door BadSquatch spec on order you drove. Looking forward to see how your build progresses. 👍🏻

Last edited by a moderator:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it wasnt for my wife wanting to take our 2 nieces and 1 nephew(on island) out wheeling then I wouldnt even be thinking about a 4 door or debating being able to afford squatch either. Currently I am thinking that if I get our new Eagle nice enough maybe I can get a 2 door, will see I guess.

Daniel821

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is true, but also reduces the full capability of the vehicle. Can't take more than 2 people for a ride. 4 door allows you to keep all the seats intact and still pack a ton of stuff. It'll remain ready for those days when you're rolling deep with a full boat of pax.
Its all about what you're trying to focus on. Overlanding, you want space, you want the bigger gas tank, you want comfort. I've driven both 2dr and 4dr, both sasquatch and the 2 door is more fun to drive. I haven't taken either one off road but everyone knows the shorter wheelbase is more off road oriented and most would agree that the 2dr looks much better. but the 4 door has a presence to it. the driving ability doesn't surprise you, but its big and dominant. I'd get the 4dr if I were you. personally Im aiming for the 2dr. I think I can fit my bernese and my girlfriend in it and I want the off road capability.
Sponsored