First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ouchā€¦ And I thought my Tesla had panel gap issues!

Sorry to hear about your situation. I would push for a re-order if your situation alllows for it. My bronco is supposed to be arriving by rail any day now and am definitely getting nervous. I donā€™t have a backup car to drive, but if mine showed up like that Iā€™d have to refuse it.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco was apparently not secured enough in the train last week. Waiting to hear about what the resolution will be. I was on my way back from the New Hampshire Off Roadeo when I got the news. Total buzzkill coming off of such a high from our experience in NH. Looking through other posts, I guess I am not the only one. Please, make it right @Ford Motor Company ! šŸ™

3AE4B92B-E10E-49F3-A1CF-E17C7DD1546E.jpeg

F761C846-2D29-4337-A80D-0D66783BF9B9.jpeg

79EA2B60-CC15-413F-BF26-41D02FA41C9D.jpeg

DCB32A53-D652-4D8B-A4E5-CB47347B2AE8.jpeg

363F2B0D-B2D2-4991-BCB9-3CCE4928A790.jpeg

22532311-5F44-458F-AD55-D8428CAD70CB.jpeg
Refuse delivery and just have them order you another one if this happens to anyone they should be ordered new bronco immediately and bypass everyone else in line not the customers fault delivery people so stupid

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Send it back! Send it back!)

does anyone have photos of what the rail transport looks like??

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ouch. If it was one or two panels it would be a easy fix. But that's looks bad. Even if it all get fixed you'll still have a mark on the car fax saying it was in a accident. And that will hurt its resale value in the future. Id ask Ford to discount it or get a lawyer involved.
No need to get lawyer involved they can refuse delivery and have a new bronco ordered why in the hell would anyone want a brand new vehicle repaired . Just refuse delivery and order a new one ford should jump this customers to the front of the line

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why donā€™t someone on this forum compile all the damaged delivery pics and se d them to mike Levineā€™s Twitter account word has to get to ford about this problem. at this rate itā€™s 50/50 odds are Broncos arrived fucked up not good

Sponsored

JRS993

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it is delivery related, it'll never show up on the carfax as far as I know. I got suckered into buying a damaged vehicle many years ago under similar circumstances and it was clean.
Yes, I don't know if it's federal or state law, but in IL damage to cars before they are sold, then repaired is not required to be disclosed to the eventual buyer. We had a huge hail storm a few years back. The dealership sold Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Honda, etc. The damage was catastrophic, busted windshields, dents galore. Within a couple of weeks, they had tents set up and were pulling dents, and replacing glass. The cars went out to the lot afterwards.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chocks are used on wheels. Chalk is used to outline bodies, or make hopscotch squares
Youā€™re right. Autocorrect has been my enemy lately

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd at least ask the question of the dealer on what kind of discount you get if you accept a repaired Bronco. The damage is not that bad and they will do a lot of the repair by replacement. If they say no discount or a token amount, then refuse it.

My '75 had a damaged passenger door that got repaired by the dealer before my stepfather bought it off the lot. He got a modest discount but it was enough that a Ranger trim level (higher trim) was affordable. It is still going strong and only now has a discolored spot on that door now that the original paint has faded.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ā€œTHIERā€ Bronco arrived damaged.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco was apparently not secured enough in the train last week. Waiting to hear about what the resolution will be. I was on my way back from the New Hampshire Off Roadeo when I got the news. Total buzzkill coming off of such a high from our experience in NH. Looking through other posts, I guess I am not the only one. Please, make it right @Ford Motor Company ! šŸ™

3AE4B92B-E10E-49F3-A1CF-E17C7DD1546E.jpeg

F761C846-2D29-4337-A80D-0D66783BF9B9.jpeg

79EA2B60-CC15-413F-BF26-41D02FA41C9D.jpeg

DCB32A53-D652-4D8B-A4E5-CB47347B2AE8.jpeg

363F2B0D-B2D2-4991-BCB9-3CCE4928A790.jpeg

22532311-5F44-458F-AD55-D8428CAD70CB.jpeg
What a bummer I would be totally mad but Iā€™m glad that they are trying to resolve your issue at the dealership but I believe a lot of this stems from the lack of workers and people wanting to go back to work they donā€™t have the sufficient amount of people to ensure that things are going correctly thatā€™s the sad part.

Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my plan was to sell my car the day or two before my Bronco arrives but now Iā€™m scared because of this.

OP
OP
fallon

fallon

Outer Banks
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a bummer I would be totally mad but Iā€™m glad that they are trying to resolve your issue at the dealership but I believe a lot of this stems from the lack of workers and people wanting to go back to work they donā€™t have the sufficient amount of people to ensure that things are going correctly thatā€™s the sad part.
I agree with this šŸ’Æ! Itā€™s like this in almost every industry right now.

OP
OP
fallon

fallon

Outer Banks
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd at least ask the question of the dealer on what kind of discount you get if you accept a repaired Bronco. The damage is not that bad and they will do a lot of the repair by replacement. If they say no discount or a token amount, then refuse it.

My '75 had a damaged passenger door that got repaired by the dealer before my stepfather bought it off the lot. He got a modest discount but it was enough that a Ranger trim level (higher trim) was affordable. It is still going strong and only now has a discolored spot on that door now that the original paint has faded.
Iā€™m definitely going to try to get the ā€œ$5,000 Market Adjustmentā€ taken off if I do decide to keep it. Hoping to hear back on Monday what they offer me as far as options go.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't you expect another new one? I would !
Mine had minor damage - I agree with @flip on the one in these photos - that is excessive. I have one minor dented panel and some panel alignment issues. It's a pretty easy fix. I'm good with them just repairing it in my case. Oh, there were some paint rubs on some of the skid plates, but bah, that's what skid plates are for.

The sales manager at my dealership was freaking out and I just said, "Let's just get it fixed. No big deal, I'll do worse than this wheeling it. Probably hit it on a rock or something."

BTW, I've been saying "rock or something" ever since I was in the military and ate MREs. Rock or something was an official part of the instructions.

Ford Bronco My Bronco arrived damaged. It tried to buck its way out of the train transport last week. šŸ˜– eUR2eQom_R6KqZ-h4m2Ehzt13k16jKKpf53lcD9Ealw

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh Iā€™m sorry you had this occur to your order. Makes me feel sick, especially for folks who have waited so long.

I would not accept delivery of that. Iā€™m sure they have a process to get a priority build in. Although you may have to wait a few months, at least youā€™d get one that hasnā€™t been damaged. Long term I think itā€™s worth it.
Sponsored