Pakwest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3 weeks ago, my 02/20 confirmed order First Edition (#2992, priority code 10), was finally scheduled to be built during the week of 10/25. I received an email yesterday telling me it was moved up a week (10/18). I can’t make heads or tails as to why my early order has taken so long…
Sponsored

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope this one holds....
11/1 build week.
Been through this before but got goose bumps this time...should know better bye now but still hopefully.
Res 8/11/20
Order 2/6/21
Notified of vin and build date 4/16/21
Build dates...
6/14
7/4
8/5
8/16
9/20/
9/27
Or something like that.

And hopefully final 11/1!

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/4) For Production Build Weeks 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29 and 12/6.

Ford-Production Week Scheduling-week-of-10-4-2021-1.jpg
Yeah my 10/4 build date got pushed to 11/1. Got the email yesterday. 😔

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a bunch of the 2dr reservations that got scheduled Thursday I noticed a bunch of them were later than my 2dr Badlands....I have hope but its waning.
And this is where the allocation system makes no sense. Because if your dealership had a large numbers of orders but most were not buildable or softies then the allocation slots were already taken up. Now that they have the capability to build your order your dealership has no more allocation slots to accept new builds. I like Ford and even own stock but when they knew there was this much problem in the production they should have revised the system to get vehicles to the people who had first said they wanted the Bronco. Why lose money by pissing off your customers and letting them buy from your competitor because they don't want to or can't wait anymore?

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For f@&$ sake ford. 3 days before scheduled production push it back from 10/4 to 11/1???? So GD frustrating! Then move others up? What the actual F? I’ve been pretty cool about this whole situation, but this makes me blow my lid. Dealer better get some of those monies together for pissed off customers ready, about to go off.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/4) For Production Build Weeks 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29 and 12/6 1633183297504

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For f@&$ sake ford. 3 days before scheduled production push it back from 10/4 to 11/1???? So GD frustrating! Then move others up? What the actual F? I’ve been pretty cool about this whole situation, but this makes me blow my lid. Dealer better get some of those monies together for pissed off customers ready, about to go off.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/4) For Production Build Weeks 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29 and 12/6 1633183297504
Same boat as you. Frustrating.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I'm confused? I have a 7/14 reservation with an order for a 4dr Wildtrak. I haven't heard a peep from Ford. Nada. Nothing. I assumed I would be pushed back to 2022 due to hardtop issues but we've all seen hard top orders getting filled on builds the past 2 weeks. This chart shows that 2021 Broncos will be built up until 12/6. If the 2022 order banks open this month along with build & price for 2022, how will someone like me know whether to re-order a Wildtrak? What if Ford miraculously decides to build my 2021 order next month?
Same here. Most of the wildtraks I've seen get build dates are 7/13 reservations, but not all. Apparently, they jumped the gun little on saying 'all' unscheduled hard tops, except FEs will be pushed to MY22. So it looks like there is some hope, even though at this point most are just give me a look at the MY22 options. Hopefully, it does mean that us early reservation holders will get our vehicles early in 22.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a bunch of the 2dr reservations that got scheduled Thursday I noticed a bunch of them were later than my 2dr Badlands....I have hope but its waning.
There is apparently no end in sight for this problem. If a dealer has recent soft top orders Ford will continue to build them instead of the reveal night MIC reservations at the same dealer. The 2dr orders will continue to be Ford's punching bag in 2022 because it is unlikely that Ford will start to honor reservation order in any meaningful way.

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now that we’re at this point in the waning weeks of MY21… anyone have a ballpark guess as to how many MY21 Ford will have produced?

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many times last week did we have to tell people that 9/30 was Not the 'Final' Scheduling for MY21 . . .
. . and this week of 10/4 won't be either . .

Looks like a few/several more weeks of MY21 Scheduling to go -

Even when Ford eventually does publish a schedule which says 'MY21 Final Scheduling', it may still not be the last week . . . the 'Final Scheduling' may continue for more than one week . . as @balucipher mentioned 9/30 . .

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many times last week did we have to tell people that 9/30 was Not the 'Final' Scheduling for MY21 . . .
. . and this week of 10/4 won't be either . .

Looks like a few/several more weeks of MY21 Scheduling to go -

Even when Ford eventually does publish a schedule which says 'MY21 Final Scheduling', it may still not be the last week . . . the 'Final Scheduling' may continue for more than one week . . as @balucipher mentioned 9/30 . .
Yup

Ford wants to build as many 2021s as they can, they'll fill in the schedule and run the factory as close to full production as they can. If these few weeks of scheduling show anything, Ford will be cranking out every config in MY22 and get through the backlog of orders

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bill Belichick would say stop complaining about this last Thursday lottery game. On to next Thursday!

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time lurker first time poster. Reservation placed 7-14-2020. Order converted 1-20-21. Got the emails that I wouldn’t get my Carbonized Grey Base 2DR with MIC top. Dealer assured me it will be a 22MY. Yet I’m seeing orders placed after mine getting built now. Any guidance from you long haulers that have gotten the magic email. All I really want is this truck.

Last edited:

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

13 July 2 door reservation and still waiting
No guidance to give since there’s no method to the madness

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time lurker first time poster. Reservation placed 7-14-2020. Order converted 1-20-21. Got the emails that I wouldn’t get my Carbonized Grey Base 2DR with MIC top. Dealer assured me it will be a 22MY. Yet I’m seeing orders placed after mine getting built now. Any guidance from you long haulers that have gotten the magic email. All I really want is this truck.
I've flipped and updated my order several times. I started with a 4dr Badland, SAS, Lux, 2.7, tow, hardtop then went with the same but a 2dr. After the constraints panic hit 4 Mos ago, or so, I went base, SAS, soft top, 2.7, dropped the tow. I received an email about 3 days after I did that, was shocked. Then they pushed the date to 10/18. I decided, hell with it, get what you want if they want to push. They can push a base as well as anything else so changed to a BD, 2 7, SAS, mid pkg, soft top about 2 weeks ago. The order and VIN number stayed the same (dealer was in disbelief) and just got a confirmation email stating I have a production date, still, of 10/18.
My long winded point is to mix and match until time runs out. You never know either way. It just happened to work out for me, so far.
Sponsored