Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought you people from CT, NJ, & NY (you know, NOT PA), I thought you'd want to see this from outside our world in here...
Hey, we're in CT - note so far away!

Matt
Sponsored

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just ordered my Big Bend. Looking to snag some OEM Step Bars. Any local folks looking to unload them? A long shot, I know, but worth an ask. Also posted in the marketplace.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I honestly dont know the last time i turned in a set of plates!!!
Must have at least half a dozen in the garage!!!
Please - went to the DMV in midtown yesterday -- and while they are extremely pleasant, they couldn't help me. 3 sets of custom plates but they have been used on 2 cars. Remember when I added the SSQU4TCH plates to my car to secure them? Well - that voided my 1*21GWAT plates. SO i wanted to take that car off the road and store the SAS plates. THen transfer the gwat plates to my Fusion Energi (1.21 gigawatts :D) Then take the plates of the Fusion (HATR1K - son and I play hockey) and put those in storage. All I was able to accomplish was storing the SAS plates. The gwat plates technically dont exist anymore since they were replaced by the sas plates and so I couldnt transfer them and put the HATR1K plate in storage. So now I have to register the Fusion with a regular plate, put Hatr1k in storage and then re-order the gwat plate.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please - went to the DMV in midtown yesterday -- and while they are extremely pleasant, they couldn't help me. 3 sets of custom plates but they have been used on 2 cars. Remember when I added the SSQU4TCH plates to my car to secure them? Well - that voided my 1*21GWAT plates. SO i wanted to take that car off the road and store the SAS plates. THen transfer the gwat plates to my Fusion Energi (1.21 gigawatts :D) Then take the plates of the Fusion (HATR1K - son and I play hockey) and put those in storage. All I was able to accomplish was storing the SAS plates. The gwat plates technically dont exist anymore since they were replaced by the sas plates and so I couldnt transfer them and put the HATR1K plate in storage. So now I have to register the Fusion with a regular plate, put Hatr1k in storage and then re-order the gwat plate.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1633134250363

Sponsored

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tor148 I was just looking at that Picatinny Rail thread and saw you were reserving one. I was wondering when someone would come out with one. If nobody did, I was going to make them and sell them.

It looks like the actual DoD spec.

I guess I don't need to fool around designing and making it now. I would've needed to measure a Bronco and since mine isn't coming in yet, it would be tough to get good dimensions.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Tor148 I was just looking at that Picatinny Rail thread and saw you were reserving one. I was wondering when someone would come out with one. If nobody did, I was going to make them and sell them.

It looks like the actual DoD spec.

I guess I don't need to fool around designing and making it now. I would've needed to measure a Bronco and since mine isn't coming in yet, it would be tough to get good dimensions.
Yes, looks like a good design but time will tell

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will double check with my garage ( my door should be 84” as well) though I have a SAS
It was hard to get an exact measurement but roughly 85”. She is not getting in my garage with the top half back :(

Has anybody taken the soft top off? I wonder if I could use a lift to pull the whole thing off instead of taking the windows out etc.

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got an email from Ford. Looks like I was moved up a week to 10/25.

I know it's only a week, but for some reason it feels like a big move. Maybe bc I'm now in the month it's scheduled?

I doubt anymore shuffling will happen, so... Thanksgiving delivery here I come!

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford pass activated today. I didn't do anything except wait.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? PXL_20211002_205340241

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email from Ford. Looks like I was moved up a week to 10/25.

I know it's only a week, but for some reason it feels like a big move. Maybe bc I'm now in the month it's scheduled?

I doubt anymore shuffling will happen, so... Thanksgiving delivery here I come!
That's awesome! I didn't get an email from Ford yet, but evidently when the dealer checked he said the system listed October instead of November!

I'm still a little sceptical though. Maybe I'll get an email next week.

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Driving home from our baseball tournament earlier and was in the Fred Beans Ford area, so figured why not drive by, see if they got anything. I thought I remember @Fly by Nite mentioning they had an AMB out front. And they did. BB.

Gotta say, it was my first non squatched that I got to see in person and it's bigger than I expected.

And I do feel for you AMBers that are getting screwed by 22's. It's a solid color. Not my first choice, but if I had to get one I certainly wouldn't be upset with it.

Soft top doesn't look bad either.

Kids enjoyed finally seeing one. Think they're more excited than me now. 6 weeks to go! (Hopefully)

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went out for an end of season ride with the boys today, left Bob's in Norwalk, CT at around 930, 20 minutes or so later the entire day went to shit - was riding tailgunner with 4 bikes in front of me, watched my buddy who was riding lead, stuff it into the back of a Tundra pickup - guy stopped out of nowhere on a 2 lane, had tinted tails and could barely see his lights. My boy f-ed his wrist up pretty good - needs surgery, his bike is smoked, yeah I know it could've been worse but we ride normal, not stunting and doing stupid shit and this happens. Shitty day. Just feeling beaten up and tired.
Sponsored