Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The backseat of a two door Bronco is about as useful as the backseat in a Mustang.
And fortunately, you now can get a 4 door Mustang too. Of course, it looks like a 4 door as well. But, the kids can get in and out on their own, you can bring two more girlfriends or boyfriends, and you can fill it full of stuff if you want. No Thanks for me, but do as you do. No one will think different of you.
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I went back up to the dealership last night where they had a 2 door sasquatch and new to the lot a 4 door Black Diamond. I have a dream of fitting my 29'r MTB in the back of the 2 door. But looking at the distance to the back it now seems hard to fathom. Not unless you slept at a angle or mounted sideways in the back with the seats removed.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the experience I think of when I think of the 2021 Ford Bronco:
I totally agree on the Nevada site, I was there on Wednesday 9/29. I was also in that 2Door Badlands. A big shout out and thanks to Todd, Diego and the Staff there. I am totally stoked on the 2 Door

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2 door has about 2% more space in the back than my GT350. It's awful. Pain in the ass to get in the back, seats require multiple actions to get folded out of the way for access. You're tight up against the wheel well and the only place to rest your arm is inside of the cupholder. I would hate to spend more than a few minutes in the back of one, or get in and out frequently.

Would be fine for a small child or adults for short trips but I wouldn't expect any more than that.
I'm with you. I've had complaints from all kinds of different trucks over the years.

My first vehicle was an '88 full size Bronco and it was always slightly a pain in the ass for friends, but I could take 3-4 with gear and it was a little tight, but doable. I have a '69 now and 2 doors still isn't quite enough, but the short wheelbase is fun. Low pax count (2 people max) and set up for trail fun is perfect for it. But it runs out of room fast if you're packed out correctly. I've even converted my "bed" area with aircraft rails to remove/install the rear seat quickly and have more room. It still fills up fast. Add one or two people and that seat, you're out of room. Plus, no real road manners.

I wish my '88 had clam shell doors like my Super Cab F150. If I could lock up my bed with the current tire carrier, the F150 would be great. But there's not a ton of leg room in the back of the cab. However, I knew I didn't care when I bought it because I had a SuperCrew before and no one rode with me. Waste of space. Only good thing was the larger gas tank. Still, an F150 is big for a lot of trails, as is a FSB. If guys only plan on 2 people, go for the 2 door and listen to all your passengers complain. I get that all the time in my F150. But they need to chill if other people have friends and want them to ride along in some semblance of comfort.

All these folks talking about less of more, blah blah. Yea, on foot it is. Ounces equal pounds, pounds equal pain. I've been packed out properly for off roading and camping. It takes up a lot of room. I learned from my time in the military that you need to pack out right and it usually leaves less room for niceties and even personal "wants". A 4 door Humvee gets crowded when you have 4 guys, let alone 5, then add guns and maintenance gear, ammo, personal and combat oriented kit, recovery gear, spare tire, fuel, food, water, and radios with all associated gear. Then people. Spent many a patrol in a back seat as a dismount with hardly any room. Even the gunner rarely had room to really stand without being on top of something. It's a big truck for a good reason, but even when equipped properly, it's lacking.

People need to realize there are different needs for different people. Folks are gonna cram these tight with gear, even with the newest and greatest lightweight gadgets that money can buy. When my F150 gets fully decked out with what I need to get in and out of anywhere, I can still stick a couple people in the back seat. Because I've got the room in the bed. If I did that same set up in my '69, I would have one passenger. To each their own. But I'm with you, being cramped in the back is only fun for a short time. Just ask my knees...

Last edited:

Sponsored

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really? You needed a spot at 13:57???
And having two tires off the ground at the same time (at 16:26) isn't impressive, it's actually showing the limits of an IFS...

6G_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 2DR waiting
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The backseat of a two door Bronco is about as useful as the backseat in a Mustang.
Ford Bronco The 2-Door Badlands Sasquatch Is Worth The Hype Screenshot_20211002-135459_Gallery

I fit with the seat flipped up to enter but I cannot imagine putting the front seat back into driving position. I would have to turn both my toes outwards which definitely won't be comfortable or even work. lol
Nonetheless It's exactly what I want and I'll always be the driver, just had to inspect to know what I can have back there.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would have to turn both my toes outwards which definitely won't be comfortable or even work.
You might end up sitting across the back seat if it’s three of you; butt behind the passenger, one foot behind the driver and the other leg bent across the seat behind the driver. That’s what we did; three people over 6’2.

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was there Friday in the white 2 door my same build. It was great yes I wish it had more room but I’ll be removing the seats as well. Todd Diego was great as was the rest of the crew. Next time I’m doing NH

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door for me.

Soon to be empty-nesters makes it an easy choice. Plus, it is exactly what I want.

At the Texas Off-Roadeo my wife and I attended I made sure we tried out the two-doors. Granted, we had 2-days instead of the compressed one. Standard Badlands and then a Base Sasquatch. Absolutely confirmed my desire for a 2-door.

It has more interior storage than my wife's Fusion Energi or my F150 Supercab.

It is nice there are 2 options for both camps.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I went back up to the dealership last night where they had a 2 door sasquatch and new to the lot a 4 door Black Diamond. I have a dream of fitting my 29'r MTB in the back of the 2 door. But looking at the distance to the back it now seems hard to fathom. Not unless you slept at a angle or mounted sideways in the back with the seats removed.
One Up bike rack for the MF Win!
Doesn’t leave my car.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a badlands wirh locker rims.i think it just as good if not better.i know for a fact it drives alot better on the road.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Four door has more room to put more women in it. Best choice, case closed. Mic drop
Being that I am a woman, I don't need room for more women... so a 2-door will be just fine.😘😘

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door for me.
wife and i and a third friend spent 21 days and 12 states and 6800 miles in a 20 4 door jlu. It was fine. And i did a good bit in the BACK seat. But a three person road trip? First and last since 1988.
but thats us.
Sponsored