Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After many months I am ready to place my order for a Bronco, so glad I didn't order a 21. I have followed everyone's ups and downs that did order, not to say I will not encounter the same thing with MY22 I hope it goes a lot smoother. Anyway when know the order back is suppose to open Oct. 12, but I am wondering what if any and when we will see the new options that will be avaible on the 22. I know there are a couple new colors, and Raptor I am talking about interior/exterior options. Not that it's going to make a huge difference, but I'd like to get my order in as I can on the 12th. My dealer has 250 others interseted so they told me the other day, I don't know if my day 1 reservation still counts as anything or not.
Sponsored

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gee, I don't think that question's been asked here before...
Gee, I searched using the search bar and didn't come up with anything. So carry that else where fella!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know if my day 1 reservation still counts as anything or not.
Day 1 reservation still counts... sort of... It all still depends on constraints. I was 4th in line with my dealer that has 3 allocations of 7 reservations. I get mine first of December. No one else has a build date yet.
Other than that, no one has a clue.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Day 1 reservation still counts... sort of... It all still depends on constraints. I was 4th in line with my dealer that has 3 allocations of 7 reservations. I get mine first of December. No one else has a build date yet.
Other than that, no one has a clue.
Another important factor that people forget is the vechile market of the area your dealer is in. If there are high sales of 4Runners and wranglers near your, it's possible you will get your Bronco sooner than another area even though that dealer might have earlier reservations than you. Just one of the several things that determines the allocations your dealer gets per month.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Won't know until the order guide releases. But I doubt there will be any changes to interior options.

Yes, your day 1 reservation still counts. Why didn't you order a '21?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 2022 B&P should be coming out any day.
I wouldn't count on it. The 2022 Ranger Order Guide has been out for a week and the order banks are open. Yet there is no B&P for it yet.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After many months I am ready to place my order for a Bronco, so glad I didn't order a 21. I have followed everyone's ups and downs that did order, not to say I will not encounter the same thing with MY22 I hope it goes a lot smoother. Anyway when know the order back is suppose to open Oct. 12, but I am wondering what if any and when we will see the new options that will be avaible on the 22. I know there are a couple new colors, and Raptor I am talking about interior/exterior options. Not that it's going to make a huge difference, but I'd like to get my order in as I can on the 12th. My dealer has 250 others interseted so they told me the other day, I don't know if my day 1 reservation still counts as anything or not.
You could exercise your order today and still not be guaranteed depending on your options that you might not get pushed to 2023.

You could take a slim chance that an order today would actually be a 2021 but if you pick the right constrained options you will be almost guaranteed to be a 2022. You have until they issue a VIN or thereabouts to change the actual order in the system, including changing a 2022 MIC to soft-top. By ordering you do take advantage of price protection, whether it be a 21 or a 22 - but at some point Ford has to draw a line in the sand and say 18,24,36 months reserved and not converted to an order is enough and they send you back a check for $100.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You could take a slim chance that an order today would actually be a 2021
MY21 order banks are 100% closed, no exceptions. 9/30 was the end of it.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Won't know until the order guide releases. But I doubt there will be any changes to interior options.

Yes, your day 1 reservation still counts. Why didn't you order a '21?
I just really hope they change the interior color options on the WT, the wife isn't into the saddlestone/onxy color combo with Cactus grey extior. Oh and she HATES any of the accent colors they are using, which I tend to agree with but it's an easy fix with my vinyl machine in the garage.
Sponsored