Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: Since this post was made, we've already developed and have sold a ton of our KR Off-Road Front License Plate Brackets, available here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-license-plate-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Now back to the regular post we made (this product is no longer being developed, as it blocks the sensors, which is why we have an alternative linked above)

So this is our 3rd day with our Bronco and we've already designed a license plate relocation bracket. Here is the prototype installed on the truck.

We do things right and at our fabrication side of the business (KR Off-Road). We only build the best and include a lifetime warranty on the products we manufacture.

So these brackets will utilize 2 of your factory accessory points in the bumper opening. The bracket will be made from stainless steel + powder coated black (we call it "Belt + Suspenders"). It's a bolt on system that does not block the sensors on the bumper either. It'll also work with an aftermarket fog kit (like our KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit for the Bronco).

Availability will be a few weeks, we just have to send it send it to production is all.

Price is yet to be determined, we have to figure out costs. Stainless steel prices shot up big time BUT we're not trying to make much on these, it's more of an accessory to help the community. (Go buy our light kits if you want to support us though!)

Here are a few shots of it installed. Super simple to install. This IS a prototype, so the final version will support the entire plate, for our test install purposes we only have 1/2 the plate being supported right now (saves time when we 3D print a prototype).

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1631974009701

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1631974019869

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1631974129979
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No fog lights on the modular bumper... so not an issue.

Unless you do aftermarket fog lights of course., but that's just the nature of the beast with aftermarket.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not blocked. I'll take another photo hang on...

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's some photos I took with our Triple Fog Light Kit. Keep in mind this again was a prototype bracket for the fogs, so the lights don't go all the way to the outer edge (the final design does, again because of 3D printing we only print part of the bracket to save time, which is why the lights are all bunched up together)

Ford Bronco Coming Soon... License Plate Relocation Bracket 1631975454540

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a fan ... too high and too noticeable ... no offense meant
No offense taken. I don't like having a front plate but here in NY it's a requirement. If it's too low it'll get caught on things off-roading. If it hangs in front of the fog opening, folks with lights lose that spot. If we do it in the center, we block the lower intercooler. So this we've found is one of the more preferable places to install it. We sell a lot of these style brackets for the Raptors.

We also had to work around the 4 front sensors, so we can't block those either.

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice! I personally like this (location) better than the center mount on skid plate. Sell me on why yours is better than this so I can narrow down my selection. ;) Also, please provide picture of how it is attached underneath. Will yours have rubber washers, bolts, etc. I don't know what is under there yet. Thanks!

Last edited:

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very nice! I personally like this (location) better than the center mount on skid plate. Sell me on why yours is better than this so I can narrow down my selection ;) Thanks!
I think that one looks better but it looks like it would block fog lights if installed

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think that one looks better but it would block fog lights if installed
We don't block the fog opening (if you plan to install lights, if you don't plan to install lights then who cares right lol).

BuiltRight makes great stuff and we sell that license plate mount actually from BuiltRight. So if you don't plan to run fogs and want an off-center one, go for the BuiltRight mount for sure.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We don't block the fog opening (if you plan to install lights, if you don't plan to install lights then who cares right lol).

BuiltRight makes great stuff and we sell that license plate mount actually from BuiltRight. So if you don't plan to run fogs and want an off-center one, go for the BuiltRight mount for sure.
yeah blocking the fog lights wont work for my plans

Sponsored

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When are you guys planning on selling this bracket?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When are you guys planning on selling this bracket?
We'll have them on our website next week. I'm waiting for my powder coating guy to get back to me with a timeline.

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
We'll have them on our website next week. I'm waiting for my powder coating guy to get back to me with a timeline.
Great! Please post detailed pics showing what bumper looks like from underneath, along with what is removed and how it is attached. I am hoping you include rubber washers, etc.?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great! Please post detailed pics showing what bumper looks like from underneath, along with what is removed and how it is attached. I am hoping you include rubber washers, etc.?
What do you need rubber washers for? We include hardware for the license plate if that's what you mean (to mount the license plate to the bracket)
Sponsored