First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine arrived at the dealer yesterday. 24 hours later it's not ready for me to pick up... getting suspicious.
Like with @CooterBrownATX 's situation, it may just be a matter of how much work their techs have on their agenda. I'd like to think that they'd drop everything they're doing to prep our rigs, but... 😐

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like with @CooterBrownATX 's situation, it may just be a matter of how much work their techs have on their agenda. I'd like to think that they'd drop everything they're doing to prep our rigs, but... 😐
Mine is directly related to my salesman being an incompetent tool.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my pizza tracker just updated as shipped.
Does the Est. 16 days mean 16 days till it's delivered to the dealer or 16 days until it ships.

I'd like to think that it actually shipped since the delivery Est. date is approximately 16 days from today.
I'll email my dealer tomorrow for an status update
Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 1633454642380

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does the Est. 16 days mean 16 days till it's delivered to the dealer or 16 days until it ships.

I'd like to think that it actually shipped since the delivery Est. date is approximately 16 days from today.
LOL you leap-frogged me. I got my built email on Sept 18 but still haven't gotten a shipped email and my pizza tracker is still in "Built".

Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL you leap-frogged me. I got my built email on Sept 18 but still haven't gotten a shipped email and my pizza tracker is still in "Built".
same here... been built since 9/26

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1633454642380.png
Ok now I'm jealous of you as well because mine is still sitting and coming to Virginia as well....been built since 9/17 and sitting ever since. No shipped email STILL and my delivery window ends 10/7. From what I was seeing on mine of 11 days, it looked like 11 days to the thing being shipped. But that has long since passed. Saw another thread where they said the "Delivery" was the date it was to be shipped and sent to the dealer. I think these trackers are worthless.

ETA: Maybe mine can catch the train yours will be on lol I just don't understand why it's still sitting. Our route doesn't go through Chicago where there's a backup. WTH.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok now I'm jealous of you as well because mine is still sitting and coming to Virginia as well....been built since 9/17 and sitting ever since. No shipped email STILL and my delivery window ends 10/7. From what I was seeing on mine of 11 days, it looked like 11 days to the thing being shipped. But that has long since passed. Saw another thread where they said the "Delivery" was the date it was to be shipped and sent to the dealer. I think these trackers are worthless.
Actually mine is going to Pennsylvania (rail to Delaware then truck to PA)
I ordered mine from Chapman Ford of Horsham, PA

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ETA: Maybe mine can catch the train yours will be on lol I just don't understand why it's still sitting. Our route doesn't go through Chicago where there's a backup. WTH.
Mines been sitting since 9/9..........HEY at least we weren't on dirt mountain

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I think your only backup is at MAP! Once mine got on the train, it hasn't lingered anywhere, as far as I can tell. Of course, when to call the Norfolk Southern line is guesswork. Status hasn't changed since it passed through Portsmouth, OH, at 4:14 am this morning, and no way to know when or where it will get scanned again.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Nice to see how long it takes to get to VB. Is your delivery at Beach Ford too? My build should be later this week.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mines been sitting since 9/9..........HEY at least we weren't on dirt mountain
Ohhhhh! I forgot you ordered yours to PA! Didn't realize it's been sitting since 9/9! Crap! Ugh....at this point I'd totally get a flight up there and just drive the thing home. Sucks having something done and just sitting for weeks with no communication and no reason why it's just sitting while others are built and shipped to the same region no problem. I really had my hopes up for it to catch the same train with the other two. Guess I shouldn't have :rolleyes:

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice to see how long it takes to get to VB. Is your delivery at Beach Ford too? My build should be later this week.
You're better off watching @tjnoffy and his updates, his is coming rail to Chesapeake and he's tracking the route/dates. All of ours end up in Petersburg then distribute by truck from there. Mine hasn't shipped yet but his and @timgarrett left ahead of mine, and Tim just got his at Priority in Norfolk.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wish Ford would provide any kind of updates or information. I'm still pending shipment, showing in production, but am within my delivery estimate window right now. If things were going smoothly, I'd already be out there driving my Bronco... but who knows what's actually going on with their lack of communication.
Sponsored