First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is my bronco collection. I consider myself a strong enthusiast. 92 Nite, 72 Stroppe edition. My garage is littered with Bronco parts awaiting to be put back on my Stroppe when restoration complete.
Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet IMG_1979
Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet IMG_1271
Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet IMG_5467.JPG
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No because the agreement (Totality of circumstances) shows an agreement for a 21 FE. We all knew what truck it was, no one is thinking it was a badlands.
Maybe you could link that, but do you have a signed writing with the agreed upon price? It wasn’t in what you linked. I agree that this dealer is scum, a complete loser, but it doesn’t look like you had a contract at MSRP if you don’t have that writing. I also see how they would draw a conclusion that you were a flipper…which wouldn’t have mattered if you had a legal agreement. You haven’t provided one though.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the resell contract with ADM was just their convenient way of getting you to refuse, so they could sell to the buyer they already had lined up. They knew a normal person would say no way.

esquirebdc

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was in Maine hell yes. :)

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I
Maybe you could link that, but do you have a signed writing with the agreed upon price? It wasn’t in what you linked. I agree that this dealer is scum, a complete loser, but it doesn’t look like you had a contract at MSRP if you don’t have that writing. I also see how they would draw a conclusion that you were a flipper…which wouldn’t have mattered if you had a legal agreement. You haven’t provided one though.
I've provided everything I've found to this point. Still looking through my emails for the signed paperwork. We never had an explicit sales agreement but a ton of documents/coversations/texts to show the price, options etc.

Sponsored

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I
I

I've provided everything I've found to this point. Still looking through my emails for the signed paperwork. We never had an explicit sales agreement but a ton of documents/coversations/texts to show the price, options etc.
I'm an honest guy just trying to get my truck. Was there more that could have been signed? Probably. Is there enough to show an agreement/price, yes.

Should a customer go through all this to just get a truck for a fair price? No.

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I offered to the dealer to sign an agreement not to resell for 24 months at MSRP. I was not going to do that at 25k over sticker since I felt the order was mine for sticker. They offered me a deal no sane person would ever take simple as that. I saved money for 6 months to get this truck at sticker. Here is the agreement sent to me.

Yeah I'm also confused on you posting this page as well. Was this the contract they threw in front of you when you came to pick up the truck and wanting $25K over? Or was this the original contract agreement?

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This wa
Yeah I'm also confused on you posting this page as well. Was this the contract they threw in front of you when you came to pick up the truck and wanting $25K over? Or was this the original contract agreement?
This was sent to me Monday night, the day of delivery. I told them to amend to MSRP and Im happy to sign a no sales agreement. But I couldn't afford 25k over sticker.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have no idea what you're trying to say. What is "monitoe"?
That was not supposed to post, I was working on a response and got distracted with something else. Anyways, post is updated and will make sense now. lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This wa

This was sent to me Monday night, the day of delivery. I told them to amend to MSRP and Im happy to sign a no sales agreement. But I couldn't afford 25k over sticker.
I think everyone else on here wants to see proof/documents of previously agreeing to MSRP prior to delivery/being presented with the agreement with 25K over

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I

I agree that what the dealership did was unethical and scummy, however it's now clear that you never did have a signed purchase agreement.

Ford clearly stated in their email to reservation holders to agree to a price before ordering. My thinking from the start was that we all have to agree upon a price at some point in time, so why would wait until delivery? For me, I shopped around online until I found a dealer who would sell me a Bronco at invoice with no dealer fees. I found that dealer, we both signed a purchase agreement, to include the price and then my order was placed.

My guess is that you do not have a leg to stand on "legally" if you don't have a purchase agreement, signed by both parties with specific pricing information. The dealer simply provided the pricing information when the vehicle was delivered based on what the current market.

Bottom line, if there is no signed purchase agreement in advance, the dealer can charge whatever they want.

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think everyone else on here wants to see proof/documents of previously agreeing to MSRP prior to delivery/being presented with the agreement with 25K over
Like I said, I've posted what I have at this time and what I can share publicly. I'm not out to hurt the good people there. Total price 62k on that paper. Signed agreement at same time. Its not a perfect sales agreement but the totality shows an agreement and a price listed. MSRP then total price. No adjustments etc.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Razor, I have no clue how to export a car. Never have done it. There were multiple agreements signed. Ill post. I hate that people are claiming I'm a flipper. I own a 72 Stroppe, and a 92 Nite Edition. I added extra options for personal use. I drive a 2002 Lincoln Blackwood which literally leaks when it rains. It was time for a new ride.

Where in this agreement does it show the agreed upon price? All I see is the $1,000 non refundable deposit for the delivery of the vehicle as ordered and undamaged. The initial deposit agreement was dated in January and the restricted sales agreement was dated in October, so it cannot be an attachment to the deposit agreement.

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where in this agreement does it show the agreed upon price? All I see is the $1,000 non refundable deposit for the delivery of the vehicle as ordered and undamaged. The initial deposit agreement was dated in January and the restricted sales agreement was dated in October, so it cannot be an attachment to the deposit agreement.
244561540_10222982038597057_3230214845143806715_n.jpg

244542016_10222981990355851_7190097904950598206_n.jpg

244647400_10222981990955866_272624125390605487_n.jpg

244609397_10222981990435853_7115429854878611589_n.jpg
Sponsored