First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 25k over agreement was sent day of delivery. I told them remove the markup and ill sign the no sales agreement. No bueno, they wanted their cash. Had nothing to do with their stories.

ford2.png

I feel very very bad and sorry for you, no one deserves this, no one should be treated like you, the no sale for 24 months! are you kidding me? why?! it's your car that you will pay for from your damn money.
Like I told you on Facebook, get local news channels involved, ask for a 1st edition Raptor or some serious discount on a Badlands or WT.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I feel very very bad and sorry for you, no one deserves this, no one should be treated like you, the no sale for 24 months! are you kidding me? why?! it's your car that you will pay for from your damn money.
Like I told you on Facebook, get local news channels involved, ask for a 1st edition Raptor or some serious discount on a Badlands or WT.

I would 100% call your local news station and provide them all the communication you exchanged. This is why the dealership model is dying, just not fast enough.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There is almost no activity on their twitter page.

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would 100% call your local news station and provide them all the communication you exchanged. This is why the dealership model is dying, just not fast enough.
We have and contacted attorneys as well. We're calling their owner first before proceeding with longterm moves.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have and contacted attorneys as well. We're calling their owner first before proceeding with longterm moves.
Good luck man this is total BS. I wish Ford would pull all their Bronco orders and transfer them to another dealership.

tjcurry

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Lincoln Blackwood
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good luck man this is total BS. I wish Ford would pull all their Bronco orders and transfer them to another dealership.
I've requested that. I would like to state that this decision was made by one man and one man only. No one other than Josh Bauer had anything to do with this.

Reactions: Kel

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hes part owner and COO or something
Lol how much info you want?
Joshua Bauer
Vice President
Tidelands Ford Lincoln

He was previously with a Mercedes-Benz dealership in MS and they bought Tidelands in Aug 19, 2020 which was likely after OP reserved their Bronco.

Outside of that I don't feel comfortable sharing more info on him that I've found but it's all publicly accessible.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've requested that. I would like to state that this decision was made by one man and one man only. No one other than Josh Bauer had anything to do with this.
Oh I see, that explains the one 5-star review in the middle of 100 plus 1-star reviews.

Ford Bronco This is the worst dealer I have seen yet 260DB518-95CE-4F70-BDA4-C92157F4B2C0