Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Mine shows the wrong color and I don’t know if they’re supposed to show but it doesn’t reflect the Sasquatch package, etc.
Didn’t order through dealerinsider, but my reservation shows as a stock A51 Badlands, and it did not update when my order was entered back in March or changed.

Check the “Your Order has been Confirmed” email from when you placed it. The picture and description on that email fit with what was ordered on my DORA.
Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we think the Chapman team will have/share the order list with actual shipments? Would be nice to understand my position in line when order banks reopen.

Reactions: Dom

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we think the Chapman team will have/share the order list with actual shipments? Would be nice to understand my position in line when order banks reopen.
Yeah I was curious about that as well. Ashlie was unaware of any list but I know it was on here in the original posts that Tom deleted. He did say they have received about 74 so far I think.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

can't believe you shitbirds ran Tom off
I agree. Everyone went bazerker for no real reason. I emailed him a few days after this all went down, and he replied. He made it seem that he will be back on the forum. They are also still honoring what they've promised us all.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well glad you got some answers and peace of mind now.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No updates on my Bronco. In production since July 1st and got an email my hard top was to be replaced in September. I believe more was wrong than the tops for some of us 😥

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No updates on my Bronco. In production since July 1st and got an email my hard top was to be replaced in September. I believe more was wrong than the tops for some of us 😥
Yeah it seems some will have to have the airbags replaced too

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I was curious about that as well. Ashlie was unaware of any list but I know it was on here in the original posts that Tom deleted. He did say they have received about 74 so far I think.
74 is good. (but where are the pics?!) Their original 2021 allocation was around 65 units.
I'm #193 on the list, gonna be a long wait....

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spoke with Tom a few minutes ago, and I am happy to report that he is fine. He’s just taking a break from the forum for a while. He appreciates the love shown here by his friends and customers, and he promised that he will be back after his break. 🙂

Of course, I concluded by saying, “thank u! appreciate u!”, which made him laugh. 😁
That's good news brother. I didn't order from Tom, but he's one hell of a nice guy. Like someone said, if I would have seen those dick heads post I would have gotten banned with just one reply.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
74 is good. (but where are the pics?!) Their original 2021 allocation was around 65 units.
I believe Tom had 65 regular + 12 FE allocations; so 77 or so that whittle down that list in front of you. With all of those and so many orders, he should get a ton of allocation for MY22, and you shouldn't wait too long into the year. If you were a soft top, you were probably right on the edge and just missed this year of getting scheduled for him.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Mine shows the wrong color and I don’t know if they’re supposed to show but it doesn’t reflect the Sasquatch package, etc.
Not to worry, as long as you have your order number, and date ordered on the page you're fine. Mine has the wrong color on the Bronco also, but I know that my order has the correct color.

Also, this fiasco we call the Bronco has changed in mid air so many times I've lost count. Allocations to a dealer is a convoluted combination of things that only a dealer could possibly understand. Then add into that a reservation, and order order date that went from most important to almost useless. Troubles like the chip shortage, supply issues that causes part constraints, and the MIC top failure that trapped a few thousand already built Broncos in a dirt parking lot for months, have really thrown a monkey wrench into the system. As it stands now getting your Bronco depends on the options you want. If you want a Big Bend with a soft top, auto trans, and floor mats you could possibly get that on the next production schedule. But, if like me, you want the LUX package, the 2.7L, and the MIC top you're gonna have to prepare for a long wait, because of the supply issues I mentioned. However, as Ford said "stay pumped". (watch out for the flame thrower :) ) Everyone that has recieved their Broncos say it's well worth the wait. I certainly hope so, 'cause I've got a long wait to go.......:)

Last edited:

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ahh the internet. You have some great dealerships on here and people give them hell. Then you have shady as shit dealers selling peoples Broncos out from under them, and you have people defending them, always saying there are two sides to a story, etc.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was #61. The 2-door hard top is probably what killed me for 21'.
Sponsored