Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, it happened. Just as I knew it would, pushed to the end of the month.

9985069E-4CAC-4877-BD83-321CDE4C7692.jpeg
Oh Tiffany I'm so sorry for you.
That really is a big let down......... 💩

Sooooo when are you flying out to Michigan?
Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else having issues with the CSX tracking phone number? Says it cannot be completed as dialed. 1 800-235-2352.

Maybe they just blocked me.....:(
IF you're dialing from a cell phone don't dial the 1
Just dial 800 xxx-xxxx

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IF you're dialing from a cell phone don't dial the 1
Just dial 800 xxx-xxxx
Nope, still "cannot be completed as dialed Verizon Wireless code###"

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh Tiffany I'm so sorry for you.
That really is a big let down......... 💩

Sooooo when are you flying out to Michigan?
Real talk….I’m going to call my dealer tomorrow and ask if that’s an option because at this point I’m over it and if there’s ANY way Ford will let a customer come pick it up after already doing essentially all of the paperwork, I have to at least ask. I will 100% get a plane ticket for Saturday morning, or hell I would even take off Friday and leave Friday morning, and head there to drive it back. It would get here a lot faster and probably a lot safer anyways with the way things have been happening lately lol Plus it’s one less on their lot taking space right? Win for everyone if ya ask me.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else having issues with the CSX tracking phone number? Says it cannot be completed as dialed. 1 800-235-2352.

Maybe they just blocked me.....:(
Hey, if Norfolk Southern hasn't blocked my 100 tracking calls, you're good! 🙂

Last edited:

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know folks are frustrated with deliveries on our build week. Should be. But check the other thread trending on what Ford’s doing on dealer allocations next year. It’s insane. It appears some early res holders are getting screwed yet again based on a big dealer formula. Why Ford isnt going by timestamp exclusively makes no sense.

I hope our week gets their Broncos soon. Be grateful we’re in production or built because it’s getting ugly. Wishing best for everyone.

Racecoach

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my shipped email on 10/1, with a delivery range of 10/2 - 10/8.
My delivery at Chapman is 10/11-10/17. Paulwestski and is are all a week apart.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Real talk….I’m going to call my dealer tomorrow and ask if that’s an option because at this point I’m over it and if there’s ANY way Ford will let a customer come pick it up after already doing essentially all of the paperwork, I have to at least ask. I will 100% get a plane ticket for Saturday morning, or hell I would even take off Friday and leave Friday morning, and head there to drive it back. It would get here a lot faster and probably a lot safer anyways with the way things have been happening lately lol Plus it’s one less on their lot taking space right? Win for everyone if ya ask me.
Ford won't allow it. Apparently, you can order units from Ford with a drop-ship location, but it has to be completed prior to VIN assignment.

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford won't allow it. Apparently, you can order units from Ford with a drop-ship location, but it has to be completed prior to VIN assignment.
Figures. All I can do is ask and see though, I did the paperwork based on a delivery date they provided, can’t undo it now and it’s made a lot of other things kick off already. Just wanted ease for pickup when it came and ended up with this soup sandwich. Put too much faith in one basket lol

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My Pizza Tracker flipped to shipped at some point this evening. So at least something has changed since 9/17.

Still no shipped email, though.
My FE rode thru Seattle last night on its way to Portland by rail. Its setting in a rail yard today waiting for a truck ride to Ashland. Good luck.😊

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco delivered to McMahon in Norwalk Wednesday. found it on the tracker at 730am, i was in the yard looking around and I found it. filled out paperwork , dropped off all the accessories with requested customization (Kill switches etc). pickup date Next Wednesday ( estimate-12 hrs of labor for the accessories. apparently, the truck delivery can occur at any time -- middle of the night , all they do is drop off the vehicles in the yard and leave the keys and paperwork in the night drop box. came by rail to Albany and then trucked to Norwalk 4 broncos were in the delivery. they have 8 in the yard now. 7 were in the week 9/6 build. vehicle looks great-- worth the wait

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, still "cannot be completed as dialed Verizon Wireless code###"
yep it was down for a while last night i gave up and went to bed when it was somewhere on the illinois iowa border, woke up this morning its working again but it went to kansas city, looks like our train cars will get split up and go separate ways from kc unless fedex is managing the train routes then who knows