Sponsored

Adjusted asking price. Have an offer. Thanks for the input.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking for some input from the group. My Badlands tires (4) have 110 miles on them. The spare has 0 miles. Comes with 24 lug nuts. Willing to drive half way to save shipping or ship at buyer expense. Warning, two wheels and tires on a pallet will weigh 225+ lbs. Started off at $2,500 asking price. No movement. Reduced price to $2,000. Still no movement. Am I off base with my asking price? You cant buy the wheels and tires aftermarket for less. Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking for some input from the group. My Badlands tires (4) have 110 miles on them. The spare has 0 miles. Comes with 24 lug nuts. Willing to drive half way to save shipping or ship at buyer expense. Warning, two wheels and tires on a pallet will weigh 225+ lbs. Started off at $2,500 asking price. No movement. Reduced price to $2,000. Still no movement. Am I off base with my asking price? You cant buy the wheels and tires aftermarket for less. Thanks for any help.
You might want to let people know where you are located.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your also probably not the only person selling there wheels and tires out there.
Or it's just most guys have not received there bronco yet to need your wheels and tires.

OP
OP
SevenT

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to let people know where you are located.
I have it up in the For Sale section in Colorado. Don't get it.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You cant buy the wheels and tires aftermarket for less.
No, but you can get exactly what you want in the aftermarket.

There's a reason why you took those wheels and tires off to begin with and you need to remember that when trying to sell. You're not offering a product people want, you're effectively trying to convince someone your deal is so good they're better off buying from you than getting exactly what they want elsewhere for more.

Also, not that many Bronco owners out there yet so the customer pool isn't strong.
Also, anyone with squatch wont want smaller wheels
Also, anyone with BL (most popular model) wont want the same wheels again
Also, anyone without BLs might not want to buy a size tire that's big enough that Ford determined you'd need a lift to fit it.

There are more also's but I don't want to drown you.

Last edited:

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's tough to say. I just bought a brand new F150 Powerboost and lifted the truck with 35's and new rims. The take-offs were 1 week old, in other words, brand new. The tires themself cost $1k anywhere and the rims (who knows). My dealer said, sell them for $800 and you'll get them sold. They said they do that same thing at their service dept. So though to say what that BL package is worth?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have it up in the For Sale section in Colorado. Don't get it.
Try offer up and Craigslist. You will have a hard time selling those off here.

nhbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia, F150, Ranger, Roadtrek Agile
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its hard to say why not moving, but my guess is that ppl who wanted those wheels would have just ordered that way and your price is too high. I for instance have a Black diamond with black steelies. Don't love my wheels and plan on changing them out after the winter. I'll likely go aftermarket. If I found a killer deal on someone like yourself trading out, I would consider it but it would have to be compelling. I think a new set of comparable wheels/tires would probably cost 2000 including shipping (but not sure what you have). I think 2000 is too high. On Extremecustoms, I can build a decent wheel/tire combo for 1800 and a great one for 2300.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SevenT

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
SevenT

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its hard to say why not moving, but my guess is that ppl who wanted those wheels would have just ordered that way and your price is too high. I for instance have a Black diamond with black steelies. Don't love my wheels and plan on changing them out after the winter. I'll likely go aftermarket. If I found a killer deal on someone like yourself trading out, I would consider it but it would have to be compelling. I think a new set of comparable wheels/tires would probably cost 2000 including shipping (but not sure what you have). I think 2000 is too high. On Extremecustoms, I can build a decent wheel/tire combo for 1800 and a great one for 2300.
Selling things for less than they are worth does not make sense from an economics standpoint. You would not sell a $20,000 car for $10,000 just because no one offers the asking price.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're asking price is off base. The asking price is about double what I would think the market would be for them...look at Rubicon 33" takeoffs for comparison.

That said, since the market isn't flooded with them yet, you might get lucky and find an outlier buyer who would go high, because he can't find any others. Once you get a ton of Badlands out there....the market will be saturated and you'll be looking for $800-$1000. The tires are nice, but the wheels I don't see being very desirable as an upgrade.

I'd list them at $1,500 and see if you can generate offers. People can buy Sasquatch wheels/tires for what you are asking or less, and they are MUCH more desirable, and there will be tons of them on the market driving your value down even further.

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since shipping would be prohibitively expensive, you have very limited market and you are asking a fairly high price. GLWS.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selling things for less than they are worth does not make sense from an economics standpoint. You would not sell a $20,000 car for $10,000 just because no one offers the asking price.
I think at the moment, the tire and wheel set is only worth what the tires are worth. Sure you paid $3K to $4K for replacement tires and wheels but unless you find that Base or Big Bend owner who is specifically looking for those wheels, you have about $1,000 worth of tires to sell.
Sponsored