Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally some movement on my FE 06/29 Blend Date.

Yesterday, several of the modules updated on ETIS and the aemservices data updated the ETA from dates in July to between 10/24 and 10/30

At 03:54EDT I received the "Built" email

Here's where it gets interesting...

The pizza tracker now says "shipped" and has a check in the "built" bubble but no dates under "built" or shipped"

aemservices now shows Primary Status of "In Transit" but no dates for "releaseDate", "shipmentDate" or "transitDate"

palsapp still shows pending

So I updated the tracker to "Built" and will ask the sales manager at my dealer to check Vehicle Visibility after they open and see if it shows any shipment info yet.

Update 04:56EDT: Received a "shipped" email at 04:48EDT. Force refresh on aemservices and on the pizza tracker show no change
All of that tracks with my experience (in my sig). Once your pizza tracker and aemservices updates again, the Transit Date will just show a number of days and that will match the estimated number of days above the Shipped circle on the tracker.
Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_3999

I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!! Happy for all that are getting their built e-mails though....... 😭
Same here, not that it helps.... Counting on it randomly appearing. Not sure how long I can keep refreshing the trackers and still maintain my sanity. Happy for everyone that's getting theirs! I wish we were included in that bunch.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633692460339

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking less Saturday and more Friday afternoon. I'm trying to find out and hoping I can get some more info tomorrow between my contact and the dealership. *fingers crossed*
Well, it's Friday...Are we getting Broncos? LOL!!
No movement on trackers for me, but our dealerships are so close to MAP I wonder if they would even update before delivery happens.
Going to be a LONG weekend......

Sponsored

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, it's Friday...Are we getting Broncos? LOL!!
No movement on trackers for me, but our dealerships are so close to MAP I wonder if they would even update before delivery happens.
Going to be a LONG weekend......
I'm so glad I'll be in the woods this weekend lol. 😂

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed my Palsapp populated overnight so I'm hoping that means it's getting loaded on a carrier... Crossing my fingers for some good news!!!!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone still believe in FIFO? That was a huge misconception obviously.
Overall, yes. Having tracked the group and the dailys, they were mostly inorder with a few outliers every cycle, as far as we know.
It doesn't help seeing g all the Sept builds going out straight off the line.

I can only guess that the earliest builds still being held have other concerns.

Sponsored

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone still believe in FIFO? That was a huge misconception obviously.
I don't think FIFO is dead. I think there are issues with the units being skipped.

Quite a few 7/19-7/23 blends released this morning so far. (All are in the airbag recall dates but clearly not affected since released) Also a 7/16.

Gotta assume that the earlier vehicles being skipped have some unknown 'new' issue. Seems like FIFO as long as not affected by some unknown problem.

I thought 4 of my 7 my Control Units updating on 9/30 was a good thing. Now I'm not so sure. Maybe the update is the problem? (Others have shipped without any recent update)

Definitely frustrating to still be parked at DM with a 7/14 blend watching others, a week (or more) later, getting released. I can't imagine how the 6/22-7/2 group feels. The problem is really just lack of communication as we never have any information.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my built email early this morning. 7/21 blend date and produced 7/22. I will update the tracker later today after I get off work.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is just like six months ago (April) waiting for the Thursday scheduling emails and hoping you were one of the lucky ones! Not me today, but it makes me happy to see so many getting "the" email.

Since the tracker numbers keep moving it's hard to tell, but we seem to be close to a third off Dirt Mountain. Is that right? (I'm basing that off the analytic dashboard and my memory of a max of about 670 in those numbers though it's lower now.)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's happening!!!
BD, MOD top, Blend date 7/12

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 33A27976-BED7-44AC-832D-4D6E828776DE
Whoa! That was fast! Mine's coming via rail so I think I read somewhere else that those were going from built to shipped faster.

I'm also so relieved to have narrowly missed the airbag recall issue. I've been without a vehicle since late July. I live in the city so it's doable just not preferable, especially that I'm paying $200/month for an empty parking spot. So excited to get this beauty to her new home!!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 7.53.19 AM

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I noticed my Palsapp populated overnight so I'm hoping that means it's getting loaded on a carrier... Crossing my fingers for some good news!!!!
Is palsapp only for truck delivery or can you track rail as well?
Sponsored