First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So did the window stickers for everyone who has been built switch over to “rebill” before their tops were replaced? I know that was something people noticed a few weeks back. Mine still says “9-Normal” as of October 1st
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So did the window stickers for everyone who has been built switch over to “rebill” before their tops were replaced? I know that was something people noticed a few weeks back. Mine still says “9-Normal” as of October 1st
mine never did rebill--- I BELIEVE someone said that was for actual changes, like fender flare color changes or something

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is palsapp only for truck delivery or can you track rail as well?
So palsapp is for the convoy delivery, but it's not the only carrier. If you are coming by rail, the convoy does the final delivery so palsapp may work at that point. There's a lot more detail on that piece if you click on 'Trackers' at the top of the webpage. I have no insight on the rail piece so I haven't had to mess with that part being close to MAP.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So palsapp is for the convoy delivery, but it's not the only carrier. If you are coming by rail, the convoy does the final delivery so palsapp may work at that point. There's a lot more detail on that piece if you click on 'Trackers' at the top of the webpage. I have no insight on the rail piece so I haven't had to mess with that part being close to MAP.
Do we know if there are other convoy carriers aside from Jack Cooper?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Rebil shows up if there was a mistake on the original window sticker (something not listed on it that should have been) thats it.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mine never did rebill--- I BELIEVE someone said that was for actual changes, like fender flare color changes or something
Damn I’m just trying to grasp at straws as to why mine was left behind the other 7/13s

Last edited:

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was one of the ones who had a rebill on the window sticker. From what I can tell, as others have said, it showed up because of a correction to my equipment list on the window sticker.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It shipped to So Cal in 2 weeks? Maybe there’s hope I could see mine before 3.5 weeks here in Utah then🤞🏻
Mandy, there is more likelihood that it takes less than the estimate. Mine left Map the 2nd and is already in Missouri on the train ride. They said 23rd and the UP tracker says 12th, so unless it takes 11 days to go from SLC train terminal to Ken Garff WV, then I should have it at least a week plus earlier.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is just like six months ago (April) waiting for the Thursday scheduling emails and hoping you were one of the lucky ones! Not me today, but it makes me happy to see so many getting "the" email.

Since the tracker numbers keep moving it's hard to tell, but we seem to be close to a third off Dirt Mountain. Is that right? (I'm basing that off the analytic dashboard and my memory of a max of about 670 in those numbers though it's lower now.)
Yeah, a little more than 1/3rd of them have been released. That total does change, as @CO-Bronco works hard to weed out the duplicates and entries that truely aren't on DM.

You can also see the breakdown by what I call "email group" (what month Ford said tops would be replaced). 75% for the September group, 31% for the October group, and 5% for the November group.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633699947968

Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i love reading everyone getting there cars the day after it gets to the dealer... meanwhile i signed all my paperwork today and my "service department is so busy with pdi's that it wont be till tuesday or wednesday"
Unfortunately I’m in the middle of remortgaging my house and can’t take delivery until my broker is done his stuff. Looking like middle of next week. Going tomorrow for a test drive with the wife.

fingers crossed that the dealer doesn’t use it as a demo lol. Sales rep said there are hawks watching it closely 🦅

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for highlighting the tracker. I didn’t even know we had that.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another morning, another disappointment. Ford has sent me absolutely no communication since June 26th when they informed me that my Bronco production date had changed to the week of July 12th. It was (supposedly) built July 16th. Delays due to parts shortages and even the MIC top fiasco I can understand, but not delivering promised communication to your customers is inexcusable. That is something Ford can control. This day after day uncertainty (not knowing if my Bronco even exists anymore) is dissolving my excitement, and with each passing day a JL is looking better and better.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)