Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unfortunately I’m in the middle of remortgaging my house and can’t take delivery until my broker is done his stuff. Looking like middle of next week. Going tomorrow for a test drive with the wife.

fingers crossed that the dealer doesn’t use it as a demo lol. Sales rep said there are hawks watching it closely 🦅
you can go and do a 500$ deposit to secure it (if youre able). i told my sales guy the only reason i was pushing him hard to get this process going was because i wanted my bronco to be mine not end up to the highest bidder off the street lol

then he asked if im just reselling it and i responded it with "yes forsure. the set of rims and tires, and everything i bought for the car in my garage was for nothing" LMAO
Sponsored

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with my Wildtrak at this point. I'm a 5-12 blend date.

Receipt Date2021-01-26
ETA End Date2021-07-01
Production Date2021-05-13

I'm curious, if FIFO works, what could be the issue here? I'm way before the airbag recall...could it be something we haven't heard of yet? My built is a Wildtrak, RapidRed, Lux, No tow. Does anybody have a simmilar build?

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with my Wildtrak at this point. I'm a 5-12 blend date.

Receipt Date2021-01-26
ETA End Date2021-07-01
Production Date2021-05-13

I'm curious, if FIFO works, what could be the issue here? I'm way before the airbag recall...could it be something we haven't heard of yet? My built is a Wildtrak, RapidRed, Lux, No tow. Does anybody have a simmilar build?
Yours was a dealer mannequin originally, correct? I wonder if that might have something do to with it, in your case. People have argued for a long time that retail orders should take precedence over demos and mannequins.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you can go and do a 500$ deposit to secure it (if youre able). i told my sales guy the only reason i was pushing him hard to get this process going was because i wanted my bronco to be mine not end up to the highest bidder off the street lol

then he asked if im just reselling it and i responded it with "yes forsure. the set of rims and tires, and everything i bought for the car in my garage was for nothing" LMAO
Not too worried lol

Put my deposit down already, I have a picture of the mileage. Fingers crossed haha

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yours was a dealer mannequin originally, correct? I wonder if that might have something do to with it, in your case. People have argued for a long time that retail orders should take precedence over demos and mannequins.
I'm 100% with you on that one. The guys that had a reservation should receive theirs WAY before I do. But thing is, my dealer still received 3 out of 4 of their Demo units (all soft tops) and are able to sell them as they please. When I called my dealer he said : the blue sticker only means we bought it for the dealership, we arent forced to put them as demos so we can sell them when we want. His words not mine...so basically the only blue sticker they didnt receive is my built. And out of all the builts i've seen so far, I'm not sure...but I don't recall seeing a RapidRed...hope that's not the issue.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wake up 4am
*Check ford tracker* “In Production”
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 6E39A00D-D9E6-4FD9-8EF3-3AE0431447D8

Repeat...

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm 100% with you on that one. The guys that had a reservation should receive theirs WAY before I do. But thing is, my dealer still received 3 out of 4 of their Demo units (all soft tops) and are able to sell them as they please. When I called my dealer he said : the blue sticker only means we bought it for the dealership, we arent forced to put them as demos so we can sell them when we want. His words not mine...so basically the only blue sticker they didnt receive is my built. And out of all the builts i've seen so far, I'm not sure...but I don't recall seeing a RapidRed...hope that's not the issue.
Body color wasn't a data point that was collected in this effort. I have seen people taking deliveries of Rapid Red Broncos though. It's going to end up being one of those rare colors and happens to be one of my favorites. This will be my wife's car, so she got to pick.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Overall, yes. Having tracked the group and the dailys, they were mostly inorder with a few outliers every cycle, as far as we know.
It doesn't help seeing g all the Sept builds going out straight off the line.

I can only guess that the earliest builds still being held have other concerns.
That is the bigger lie in my opinion. If you look at the data, it is mostly FIFO: most of the June builds have status updates at this point, and it seems we're moving through July sequentially (hardly any August updates yet, maybe next week?) even if there are some stragglers from earlier in July. As has been pointed out multiple times, though, Ford said they weren't going to produce new cars until these were done, and that's clearly not happening. If anything, they seem to be prioritizing the new cars over replacing roofs. It makes sense from a business standpoint, but is definitely not what was promised.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did the window stickers for everyone who has been built switch over to “rebill” before their tops were replaced? I know that was something people noticed a few weeks back. Mine still says “9-Normal” as of October 1st
We've only seen it happen if there was a clerical issue on the Window Sticker itself that doesn't properly reflect your actual Build.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another morning, another disappointment. Ford has sent me absolutely no communication since June 26th when they informed me that my Bronco production date had changed to the week of July 12th. It was (supposedly) built July 16th. Delays due to parts shortages and even the MIC top fiasco I can understand, but not delivering promised communication to your customers is inexcusable. That is something Ford can control. This day after day uncertainty (not knowing if my Bronco even exists anymore) is dissolving my excitement, and with each passing day a JL is looking better and better.
If you have twitter, tweet at Mike Levine and let him know you haven't received your email from September.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Morning update - Strong start again this morning. 12 Bronco's released so far.
We are clearly into Mid-July at this point, with a few June's still trickling out.

Unfortunately there are still 30 June Bronco's that have yet to leave Dirt Mountain, which is very very sad. I'll be doing another Direct Message push to the top 30 oldest at DM tonight to ensure the "In-Production" status is still relevant.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633702726038

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UncleCarl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a bronco :|
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@CO-Bronco had to be some karma involved after all the work you've done here, congrats on the delivery.

I'm getting a "system error" when checking the pizza tracker, nothing new on B6G or other trackers. This a good sign or I am just grasping at straws?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed my Palsapp populated overnight so I'm hoping that means it's getting loaded on a carrier... Crossing my fingers for some good news!!!!
Yeah, my status changed to "dispatched " by the end of the day.
Waiting on "delivered" next!
4 hrs from MAP.
Sponsored