First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They already started construction bro....Musk saying it going to be done by the end of the year....we will see....Austin is like build em like no tomorrow city you see the downtown area there is like Crane City there...
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Of course.... :rolleyes:

So will dealerships get any stock in 2021?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wasn’t talking about delaying the launch. I was referring to leaving reservations open for too long, taking them so far in advance of being ready to build them, not having any of the dealership training available yet. Usually we have new model training before a launch so when asked questions about the model we look incompetent to customers.
Did you have more info about the Mach-E? I think you probably did, but I'm not sure. It certainly didn't have the demand. If they can get the B&P site up next month and have the order process a smooth experience, everything should be okay.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes but Tesla builds cars in tents so factory not complete won't stop production of Cybertrk ?
like someone said central\south texas is hotter than hot outside, they wont' be building any Cybertrk until the plant is completely built. The Cybertrk was always a 2023 model...maybe even a 2024, depending on your order que.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They already started construction bro....Musk saying it going to be done by the end of the year....we will see....Austin is like build em like no tomorrow city you see the downtown area there is like Crane City there...
The only thing that gets built that fast around here is yet another subdivision. The Tesla plant is actually gonna be out closer to me in the middle of nowhere. We’ve have supposedly been “getting” an HEB out here for almost 5 years now. It’s still a flat field...

Edit: And the “construction” on the Tesla plant just started this past weekend. At least according to Elon.

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that's disappointing. This doesn't deter me from purchasing a Bronco, but like others have echoed, if I have to wait until the end of 2021 or even 2022, I may just wait to see the cost of the Bronco Raptor (should it come out). Plus, surely they'll update the Bronco in it's second year, with more options and customizations and obviously have some kinks worked out...

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess those 3500 extra First Editions are actually Second Editions...

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of course.... :rolleyes:

So will dealerships get any stock in 2021?
I wouldn’t expect any on dealer lots until spring 2022 at this point

even if they are on the lot they won’t last

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bro they might make all Broncos to be 2022 models we just don't know till we get to put in our orders...
That is possible, and would go with what I said, but the implication up to this point is that they’d be 2021 models.

The things that really bother me on this are the lack of communication from Ford (at least send out an email that first delivery is delayed to June instead of stealth editing the website, the latter just comes across as shady), and that the website says you still place your order in December, but it won’t be until 2021 that you get an approximate date of delivery. I am not going to place an order without an expected delivery date.

132F45F3-D203-415E-8806-5C4ABE50F95D.jpeg

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's fine it's almost August. More time to save for fun stuff to add to it.

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope that doesn't move the release of the Raptor/Warthog to the right as well.

It would stink to get your Bronco in '22 (that you ordered in '20), just as a bigger/badder version is revealed. I imagine I'd have buyer's remorse to some degree.

Yoelinge

Wildtrak
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco PreOrder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Or wait for two more years for the 6th gen 4runner when it comes out then.
Honestly this is more like 3 or 4 years down the line. The new gen tundra will probably be for MY 2023, sequoia MY 2024, 4runner MY2025. Maybe the other way around for the last two. This seems likely as these three vehicles along with the Tacoma will all be built on the same assembly line for the next gen. There’s also a possibility the 4Runner might get cut if the land cruisers luxury components are cut out to make it a more off-road ready vehicle, I heard this might be a possibility. This seems unlikely but you never know.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The way I see it is I just have more time for a bigger down payment. So I'm probably the only one happy about this lol
I’d love the time for bigger down payment as well but with the reservation, my down payment is due in December when I finalize, no matter when it finally gets built.

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.”

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?
While patience is not a tool in my toolbox, I am in a fortunate position of replacing a Jeep that I really like and is completely built out in the way that I wanted it. For me, the later the delivery is for my BG6, the closer I will be to having it completely paid off. Fortunately, Jeeps like what we have hold their value pretty well and having modifications actually still adds some value. With a lot of vehicles, mod money is lost money when it comes time to sell/trade. In addition, I did all of the work/install/labor myself so that didn't cost me any cash. I won't be happy if I don't get mine until the fall or even into 2022, but I will survive this first world catastrophe. :)
Sponsored