Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those who are looking for a sleek, low-profile front bumper for their 2021 Bronco, the Stealth Fighter hits the mark. Designed for performance and clearance off-road, it also brings bold styling to the front end. At the center of the bumper are inset mounting points for up to a 30-inch radius light bar, or 8 cube lights. Towards the ends of the bumper are 2 additional inset mounting points, that can take a cube light each. This design retains the OEM parking sensors, and we include plugs if your model does not have sensors. Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is available as well.

The bottom panel features louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate. This is an optional feature, as you can retain the factory skid plate with the Stealth Fighter bumper. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-Rings, that provide recovery options if you manage to get stuck in the mud, sand, or snow. As always, this Bronco front bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633706672652

• Low Profile Radius Plate Steel Design
  • Universal Light Mount for Up to 30-Inch Radius Light Bar or 8 Cube Lights
  • One Cube Light Mount Behind Each Side Panel
  • Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633706702075

• Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
  • Retains OEM Parking Sensors, and Includes Plugs for Non-Sensor Models
  • Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
  • Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633706753537

• Fully Bolt-On
  • Made in America
  • Hammer black powder coat finish
  • Satin black powder coat panel finish
  • Mounts for 30-Inch Radius Light Bar and 2 Cube Light
Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633706776785

Secure your spot in line by ordering one from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the cube lights on the side. I’m curious why they didn’t offer these on the winch bumper…it looks like there’s room.

F782C093-C9A9-40CA-8B70-F7E3BDF59D3B.png

2D805EB0-0004-4193-B98E-7B7E297E2BA3.png

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, that is sexy! Does this work with the skid plate that comes with Badlands?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya mean this one :)

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633708432725
Seriously, I wasn't sure because that's a Wildtrack, and I didn't think the Badlands Skid plate was plastic.

You're quote: " We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate."

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seriously, I wasn't sure because that's a Wildtrack, and I didn't think the Badlands Skid plate was plastic.

You're quote: " We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate."
I'm not 100% sure myself. If the plastic skid plate fits then the Badlands one should. You may need to do some light trimming they state.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not 100% sure myself. If the plastic skid plate fits then the Badlands one should. You may need to do some light trimming they state.
OK cool, that's to be expected with a lot of custom stuff. I love this bumper!

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For those who are looking for a sleek, low-profile front bumper for their 2021 Bronco, the Stealth Fighter hits the mark. Designed for performance and clearance off-road, it also brings bold styling to the front end. At the center of the bumper are inset mounting points for up to a 30-inch radius light bar, or 8 cube lights. Towards the ends of the bumper are 2 additional inset mounting points, that can take a cube light each. This design retains the OEM parking sensors, and we include plugs if your model does not have sensors. Our adaptive cruise control relocation bracket is available as well.

The bottom panel features louvers to allow airflow to the intercooler. We designed a 3/16-inch aluminum skid plate to replace the factory plastic skid plate. This is an optional feature, as you can retain the factory skid plate with the Stealth Fighter bumper. There are 2 reinforced clevis mounts that take 3/4-inch D-Rings, that provide recovery options if you manage to get stuck in the mud, sand, or snow. As always, this Bronco front bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633708432725

• Low Profile Radius Plate Steel Design
  • Universal Light Mount for Up to 30-Inch Radius Light Bar or 8 Cube Lights
  • One Cube Light Mount Behind Each Side Panel
  • Optional 3/16" Aluminum Skid Plate

• Vented Lower Panel with Louvers for Intercooler Airflow
  • Retains OEM Parking Sensors, and Includes Plugs for Non-Sensor Models
  • Reinforced Clevis Mounts for 3/4" D-Rings
  • Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket Available Separately

• Fully Bolt-On
  • Made in America
  • Hammer black powder coat finish
  • Satin black powder coat panel finish
  • Mounts for 30-Inch Radius Light Bar and 2 Cube Light

Secure your spot in line by ordering one from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/addict...022-ford-bronco-stealth-fighter-front-bumper/
So, what do I do with those open spaces if I don't want lights? I know lights are the trend, but most of us that have a ton of experience don't use all the lights. Pointless unless you're hauling ass through the desert at night, and a pain in the ass on any trail at night when all the newer rigs with a ton of lights make it very difficult to see because of the glare...and the lights aren't needed anyway because of slow trail driving with vehicles in front of you. But, if you have a bunch of lights I guess folks think they should have them on, even though they're not needed. Yes, I'm biased, and my bias is based on experience. So, how does the bumper look if we don't add all the lights?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, what do I do with those open spaces if I don't want lights? I know lights are the trend, but most of us that have a ton of experience don't use all the lights. Pointless unless you're hauling ass through the desert at night, and a pain in the ass on any trail at night when all the newer rigs with a ton of lights make it very difficult to see because of the glare...and the lights aren't needed anyway because of slow trail driving with vehicles in front of you. But, if you have a bunch of lights I guess folks think they should have them on, even though they're not needed. Yes, I'm biased, and my bias is based on experience. So, how does the bumper look if we don't add all the lights?

Just don't install lights then... :)

I run a TON of lights on my trucks, and rarely use any of them (because there is no need, I only use them when necessary off-road). At most I have 1 pair of fogs on, and the rest are for when I need them.

So if you don't want any lights, you don't have to install any lights, just put the bumper on. But most folks who get these bumpers want the lighting and fill in that space with lights.

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love it freaking beautiful. Wish I could drop the coin on it.😢

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just don't install lights then... :)

I run a TON of lights on my trucks, and rarely use any of them (because there is no need, I only use them when necessary off-road). At most I have 1 pair of fogs on, and the rest are for when I need them.

So if you don't want any lights, you don't have to install any lights, just put the bumper on. But most folks who get these bumpers want the lighting and fill in that space with lights.
Are there any pics with no lights installed? Just a pic of the bumper? I know I'm likely the exception. The reason I went ahead and asked you is that I like your bumper, better than others I've seen so far, and every new bumper that gets presented has all the lights installed in the pics. It would be nice to see just the bumper for us older guys, who still want to look cool, but don't need the lights. 😊

Oh, and BTW, I also like the rear bumper.

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kinda pricey but this might be the best aftermarket bumper I've seen so far that includes the sensors.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put a front plate on it. The first aftermarket that solves Ford's ill-conceived front plate design will win the aftermarket front bumper game.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there any pics with no lights installed? Just a pic of the bumper? I know I'm likely the exception. The reason I went ahead and asked you is that I like your bumper, better than others I've seen so far, and every new bumper that gets presented has all the lights installed in the pics. It would be nice to see just the bumper for us older guys, who still want to look cool, but don't need the lights. 😊

Oh, and BTW, I also like the rear bumper.
No photos of it without lights. But here is a CAD drawing if that helps you visualize it

Ford Bronco Addictive Desert Designs (ADD): Stealth Fighter Bumper for 2021+ Bronco 1633710177372

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Put a front plate on it. The first aftermarket that solves Ford's ill-conceived front plate design will win the aftermarket front bumper game.
We already have a front plate bracket that puts the bracket lower on the factory bumper.

Any time you do aftermarket bumpers you always have to get creative with front plates though.
Sponsored