Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John,

What are your thoughts on this?

1633706227952.png

If I'm reading this correctly.. maybe I'm not. I'm potentially getting screwed.

I initially reserved a Big Bend; however, will all the delays and me ultimately getting what I really want I decided a while back to switch to a WT.. with a $20k difference in cost. I didn't think there would be any reason to switch my reservation trim as Ford didn't communicate to you nor us about the specifics of the "Price Protection" and honestly that's a low blow. If I'm reading this correctly.

The way I read it, whatever you had in the ordering system as of 10/1, that's what you get price protection for.

/john
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I read it, whatever you had in the ordering system as of 10/1, that's what you get price protection for.

/john

seems like BD/BL get short shrift though since we seam to be losing the Modular bumper, and getting it back (if we can) would likely eat up that "certificate". I'm holding out hope that there are a few more al a carte items available across trims for MY22. Maybe even have Mid available on Base and Mid/High available on BB/BD. Always seemed weird to me that it jumped from mid on BB/BD to Mid/High/Lux on OBX.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not thrilled with that price protection approach. For example, my original reservation was for an OBX. I had communicated that I wanted to change to a Badlands, but I was told that all reservations being put in as MY22 orders would be put in based on the original reservation. That wasn't my decision, but it will, apparently, cost me money.

I'm not really blaming Stephens for that; they didn't know just like I didn't know. I think Ford should say that anyone who had a reservation by a certain date should have their order fulfilled at MY21 pricing, regardless of what trim was originally reserved.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not thrilled with that price protection approach. For example, my original reservation was for an OBX. I had communicated that I wanted to change to a Badlands, but I was told that all reservations being put in as MY22 orders would be put in based on the original reservation. That wasn't my decision, but it will, apparently, cost me money.

I'm not really blaming Stephens for that; they didn't know just like I didn't know. I think Ford should say that anyone who had a reservation by a certain date should have their order fulfilled at MY21 pricing, regardless of what trim was originally reserved.
I'm putting no blame on Stephens either. It's not their fault. They knew just as much as we did.

The fault lies with Ford being extremely vague on the price protection details.. then announcing the info a week after we could make any changes that would affect it.

Hopefully, there's more to be released and this is just all a wash.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John,

What are your thoughts on this?

1633706227952.png

If I'm reading this correctly.. maybe I'm not. I'm potentially getting screwed.

I initially reserved a Big Bend; however, will all the delays and me ultimately getting what I really want I decided a while back to switch to a WT.. with a $20k difference in cost. I didn't think there would be any reason to switch my reservation trim as Ford didn't communicate to you nor us about the specifics of the "Price Protection" and honestly that's a low blow. If I'm reading this correctly.
Price protection voucher is across the board. You can use your trims voucher towards any other trim and depending on what you had reserved to what you're going to it might save you more or less money but you'll still save that difference from your original trim order.

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have the phone number of Ford Customer Service? I was told not to worry as long as I upgraded price protection would be honored in 2022.
I want a WildTrak NOT the Outer Banks that is "99"! Lets melt the phone lines down on this issue!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to thank @StephensAutoCenter for offering this deal and providing the best dealership experience I've ever had. Everything was completed and sent prior to arrival. I just had to sign a couple documents and I was on my way. Everything was beyond what I expected and no surprises. :) To those of you still waiting.... it's totally worth it. From the website crashing on reveal night, the many delays, setbacks & disappointments.... You'll forget about all of it when you take delivery! Stay strong! 💪💪🐎🤠
bronco.jpg

20211002_122752.jpg

20211002_122824.jpg

20211002_122809.jpg
2Dr Cyber Orange Sasquatch! Beautiful, friggin love it! You made a good choice.
I'm thinking to build same w/manual trans for MY22.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2Dr Cyber Orange Sasquatch! Beautiful, friggin love it! You made a good choice.
I'm thinking to build same w/manual trans for MY22.
Can’t wait to see how the ManSquatch shakes out. It’ll be something.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have the phone number of Ford Customer Service? I was told not to worry as long as I upgraded price protection would be honored in 2022.
I want a WildTrak NOT the Outer Banks that is "99"! Lets melt the phone lines down on this issue!
You mean the issue that no one for sure knows is an issue? Why not wait until you know exactly how the price protection works before getting pissed off about it. I swear people just love to be ticked off.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree....I was originally slated for an OBX but decided that I am going to order a Wildtrak lux with leather and tow...hope that this doesn't raise my price too much as it is going to be expensive enough as it is.....

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing 800-334-4375 and was told you must order the Bronco Model showing in the order banks as of 10-01-21 to receive price protection.
You can NOT use the "Coupon" to apply to another Model say "Outer Banks coupon on a Wildtrak" at time of formalizing the 2022 order.

Looks like I will may be in the market for a Jeep.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see the issue. What are we melting the phone lines down over? You didn't have your dealer change your order and we're supposed to be mad? What if the increase in MSRP is higher on Outer Banks than Wildtrak? Do we melt down the phone lines on your behalf to apologize for melting down the phone lines when we thought you were a victim? You need to get us all on the same page to melt them down for you.....

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing 800-334-4375 and was told you must order the Bronco Model showing in the order banks as of 10-01-21 to receive price protection.
You can NOT use the "Coupon" to apply to another Model say "Outer Banks coupon on a Wildtrak" at time of formalizing the 2022 order.

Well, they are wrong. The dealer memo was clear that you can use it on any trim, going up or down.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, they are wrong. The dealer memo was clear that you can use it on any trim, going up or down.
Ford Marketing is wrong.......Call them and see how that works for you.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I'd like any encouragement to change to a Gladiator, I'm not terribly inclined to trust a call center.
Sponsored