Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can someone clarify the Base Advanced 4x4 e5c configuration. It looks like the base with advanced 4x4 is available as standalone configuration without sasquatch?
Wondering about this as well, never was an option before.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just guessing here, but maybe the slide-out table/racks and Badlands aren't compatible due to GVWR issues?
yup most likely. Same ish different day lol SMH. I want the slide out tailgate BAD. But I'll have to order separately now. At least it won't hold my build up with late availability crap

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They dropped the matching handles and black mirrors on the WT. That must make the 2021 OBX sas/WT guys feel good. One of the reasons I went with a 2021 loaded OBX sas over a 2021 WT was because the WT felt like a 'broken' design, with the black mirrors being a constant reminder of the black mod top that never showed. Still with no mod top for 2022, instead of color matching the WT mirror, Ford simply ditched BOTH the mirrors and handles to go plastic. I was just barely leaning towards the OBX sas for 2021, but could see 2022 guys more strongly considering OBX sas over WT. Just the cost of swapping handles for "paintable" parts with sensors, plus paint, is a few thousand dollars (if anyone ever wanted to take on that endeavor)

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they have Wildtrak and Badlands switched. I have the 333A package and that is the High package on Badlands.
I think they screwed up the price guide. Wildtrak and badlands are flipped. Should be standard mid package on wildtrak and Lux for $5k on badlands. Had me worried I got screwed for a second.
Came here to post the same. Glad to see the Rockstars! are still employed.
Brilliant! Rockstars!
Ford Bronco đź“’ Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 2B960D3B-CFEE-4935-B8E8-A9A00A8C02CD

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noticed that too, I think they may have mixed up BL and WT on the package listing because I thought WT came with mid and it’s now showing as a cost option
I agree, they mixed these up on the Price List

BUCKIN-ALEX

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only big price jump I see is Sasquatch on Badlands goes up from $2495 to $4090. That looks like it might be a mistake...the other trim levels kept it the same I believe....
The 4090 comes from adding the automatic transmission. That is where that price difference comes.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also for BL buyers the Modular bumper is a $575 upgrade cost. Look for Heavy Duty Modular (ilo steel), ilo= in lieu of
So the capable front bumper is still off the board for any trim level?

Sponsored

bmsehlke

Raptor
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Crickets about any new "special editions" or even the "capable" bumper?

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A couple quick takeaways that jumped out to me, unless I read wrong: all colors available on Base, signature headlights available on Base, Big Bend and Badlands grilles are now Carb Gray painted, Wildtrak now MIC handle and mirrors.

*edit* Order guide doesn't show signature headlights as an option for Base, although the price list says signature headlights are "available on all models unless otherwise noted." Base was not noted to be excluded from signature lights on the price list.

Last edited:

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the capable front bumper is still off the board for any trim level?
No, it is an $860 cost for non steel bumper trims. Didn't see any restrictions on it
Sponsored