First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
$800 increase on my Base. I can live with that.

Have to decide if hot pepper is worth $295... Depends what else is avail on base.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This might have been covered already but what is the front row retractable twill top? Is that a soft top to go.in place of a hard top roof panel while keeping the clamshell on? This would be badass for both rows of a 4-door so you only have to struggle with the roofrack twice a year.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Prices are very similar with a couple of differences. Invoice and Retail is about $250 higher. Sasquatch is $1500 Higher and the High Package appears to be cheaper but might be a mistake. These are all on the 4 door Badlands model. It appears that since mid package is no charge the high package dropped by $1500 offsetting the increase for Sasquatch so almost a wash.
I hate to say it. But I'm sure it will be like the "free" automatic on the B&P last fall. They will get everyone excited then release a video stating there is errors on price list and they will change them, after everyone goes and orders a 2022, and then has to make the dealer change their order once again.. instead of making a video... fix it. And hit the enter key ASAP!! So everyone will be a informed buyer!!
Do u remember that mess last fall?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well hopefully they fix the pricing on the Badlands Squatch too. Considering it’s already got some of the components in the base build, it doesn’t make sense that it is so much more money this year.
The Sasquatch package price includes the cost of the automatic transmission. If you go up to the transmission section you'll see that 44T "10-Speed Automatic Transmission (incl. 765)" is a no charge option.

BUT, that leaves a lot of questions for people looking to get Sasquatch with a manual transmission, because there is no "7-Speed Manual Transmission (incl. 765)" entry.

When can we expect the 2022 MY Bronco build and price?
October 13th according to Bronco Nation.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry . . .

Price List says we get saddled w mandatory Mid Pkg . . . No Charge . . . :censored:

Time to file suit !! . . . . ;)
Bottom line says standard 331A

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Sasquatch package price includes the cost of the automatic transmission. If you go up to the transmission section you'll see that 44T "10-Speed Automatic Transmission (incl. 765)" is a no charge option.

BUT, that leaves a lot of questions for people looking to get Sasquatch with a manual transmission, because there is no "7-Speed Manual Transmission (incl. 765)" entry.

October 13th according to Bronco Nation.
It seems like they do not list a SAS price for manual. If you look at Sasquatch™ Package (incl. E5D with 101A) and Sasquatch™ Package (with 222A), they both have auto transmission standard and SAS is $4995. The SAS price of $6590 = $4995 + $1595 (auto trans). It is confusing.

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my Outerbanks build went from $46925 to $47175, just $250, that's nothing, my Wrangler 4xe is up by $4000 and my Tesla M3P build is up by $4000 or $5000 lost track.
With steel prices up 90 percent from beginning of 2021 i don't see how all cars don’t cost 25percent or more than they did last year?

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm seeing tube doors listed, as well as the canvas bimini.

In the price list, there are two different HD modular bumpers: Ford Performance HD Modular for $825 and HD Modular (ilo Steel) for $575. What's the difference here? Only seeing the Ford Performance version listed for BL in the ordering guide.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Top line says Mid pkg 352A - N/C
I saw that. I better be able to get standard package or I'm gonna be pissed. Then I gotta find somebody to permanently tune out the auto braking, the auto hi beams, and auto start stop.

mgeorgeanderson

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 2015 Honda CR-V EX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do I need to place my order again even if I don’t want to change anything?

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, it says this:

TFR LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires (33 in.) 653 695

Is this:

AVAILABLE ON ALL
MODELS UNLESS
OTHERWISE NOTED

So does that mean we can get this wheel and tire combo on a stock OBX, or one with Advanced 4x4/4.27 gearing?
Sponsored