First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front row panel storage bags are included in the cost of the MIC top.
I thought that but it was very clear. That’s 👍
Sponsored

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Previously didn't you have to have the modular bumper to have full steel bash plates? On the badlands you now get the capable bumper but it still says you get full steel bash plates. And can anyone tell me the big difference between the modular and the capable?

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely reading it wrong.

It's the same setup as it is for the 2021 models... you can get manual transmission in the 4-door in the Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Badlands trims.

It is not available in Base, Outer Banks, or Wildtrak.
I'm conflicted as this was sent in the email to us earlier from Ford:

•Sasquatch™ Package expands: now available on Bronco two- and four-door Base, Big Bend,™ Black Diamond™, and Badlands™ series with manual transmission.

I'm not sure if they are implying that the MT is now extended to the 4-door Base too, or they only included the 2-door version of the Base in this statement. The MY22 order guide only shows the 2-door Base having an MT option and an AT for the 4-door. But reading this email confuses me a bit. What are your thoughts?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like the Sasquatch goes up quite a bit on the Base 2 dr. as well.
I think there is a mistake there. The $1595 price increase is the cost of the automatic transmission. I believe the $6590 Sasquatch price applies to getting it with the manual transmission only as is the case with the 4Dr Base. My guess is that the $4995 price will remain on the 2Dr Base if you get the automatic transmission and the Adv 4x4.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previously didn't you have to have the modular bumper to have full steel bash plates? On the badlands you now get the capable bumper but it still says you get full steel bash plates. And can anyone tell me the big difference between the modular and the capable?
This is a good thread to read through if you want a comparison.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...standard-on-black-diamond-and-badlands.22102/

But to answer your question, both the capable bumper and the modular bumper have bash plates. The capable bumper has fog lights, while the modular bumper does not. The module bumper is a lot more... well... modular. You can take bits and pieces off of it to customize it, increase your approach angle, etc.

I'm conflicted as this was sent in the email to us earlier from Ford:

•Sasquatch™ Package expands: now available on Bronco two- and four-door Base, Big Bend,™ Black Diamond™, and Badlands™ series with manual transmission.

I'm not sure if they are implying that the MT is now extended to the 4-door Base too, or they only included the 2-door version of the Base in this statement. The MY22 order guide only shows the 2-door Base having an MT option and an AT for the 4-door. But reading this email confuses me a bit. What are your thoughts?
According to the order guide, which is usually considered the ultimate authority on what options are available... you can get a manual Sasquatch on the following:
  • 2-Door Base
  • 2 & 4-Door Big Bend
  • 2 & 4-Door Black Diamond
  • 2 & 4-Door Badlands
When it comes to ordering vehicles in the past from Ford, the order guide has never been wrong even though the website Build & Price tool and other media materials have been incorrect before. So I'm personally sticking with the order guide until Ford says it's incorrect.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn… No tow package on BaseSas. :confused:

Nothing that I don’t we already knew, but it’s good to see MY22 officially.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

According to the order guide, which is usually considered the ultimate authority on what options are available... you can get a manual Sasquatch on the following:
  • 2-Door Base
  • 2 & 4-Door Big Bend
  • 2 & 4-Door Badlands
When it comes to ordering vehicles in the past from Ford, the order guide has never been wrong even though the website Build & Price tool and other media materials have been incorrect before. So I'm personally sticking with the order guide until Ford says it's incorrect.
I'm with you 100% regarding the order guide being the ultimate authority for options and information. However, I think Ford has already admitted to an error or two within the order guide. (pull out tail-gate?), so I guess I am holding onto hope that they messed up this part of the order guide, too, and the email was ultimately correct. But I think you're going to end up being right, and only the 2-door Base remains the MT option. Thank you for providing your thoughts.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Confusion, speculation....a fine kettle of fish that will take some time to un-tangle but at least now we can start!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks like the modular steel bumper is a $575 upgrade on the BD and BL trims now
Yeah, but I'm guessing that since it was standard on the BL, if you had ordered Badland already they should allow you to keep it/add it back without the price increase. At least that is what they should do as part of price protection.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It mentioned as new color option as the Hot Pepper Red. I don't think there is any mistake.
Other than that chart, Area 51, Cactus Grey and Race Red (forgot about this one) have never been available on the Base. That chart shows all colors on all trims and I think that is wrong. If A51CG and Race Red were made available, it should have been listed as a change like the guide does for CO.

I agree that Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red are available on all trims.

Ford Bronco đź“’ Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List 58B04F02-C4CE-432B-9EE4-DCF3977598E4

MY21 colors in the order guide for reference:

Ford Bronco đź“’ Latest 2022 Bronco Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) + Price List BA622F49-F9D2-4EF8-A06B-7F7DA9DED667

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So all cabins are Black Onyx?
Was only confirmed on Twitter that all current and the 2 new colors would be available for the Base+ for 22, but hasn't been specifically confirmed anywhere else as it looks the only current color added to Base is CO.. I want A51 or CactusG

Edit; responded to the wrong post was replying to the Papow post you quoted

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, but I'm guessing that since it was standard on the BL, if you had ordered Badland already they should allow you to keep it/add it back without the price increase. At least that is what they should do as part of price protection.
Yeah that's exactly what they did.
  • 2021 Badlands 4-door: $44590
  • 2022 Badlands 4-door: $44840
Net difference: $250

The heavy-duty bumper is now a $575 addon for Black Diamond & Badlands....

$575 + $250 = $825

$825 is the exact number of the price protection for the 4-door Badlands (and Black Diamond).

taperunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a good thread to read through if you want a comparison.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...standard-on-black-diamond-and-badlands.22102/

But to answer your question, both the capable bumper and the modular bumper have bash plates. The capable bumper has fog lights, while the modular bumper does not. The module bumper is a lot more... well... modular. You can take bits and pieces off of it to customize it, increase your approach angle, etc.

• 2-Door Base
  • 2 & 4-Door Big Bend
  • 2 & 4-Door Badlands
Awesome info. Thanks for taking the time to respond!
Sponsored