Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today my accessories goodies came in, so far I’ve installed the floor liner and Tailgate molle panel and bags. Still waiting on the door bags which should have shipped with the bronco but did not. Back order purgatory according to the dealer.

I also received the sunshade, door sill protectors, full cover, and tonneau cover. Everything is brand name, such as Best top, Lund, Coverking, etc. quality is on par with typical Jeep accessories.

The molle panel took 5 min, no drilling required. If you struggle with this or the floor liner a Bronco may not be for you…..😂

The floor liner is carpet-like but 100% waterproof, and has the 4 plastic cargo corners with hook and loop on the bottom. They stick pretty aggressively wherever you put them which is good. One thing, the tie down loops won’t lay flat unless you tuck them back under the mat. Not a big deal just pointing that out for awareness. There’s also a spill containment bead molded in so that’s nice.

Ford Bronco Ford rear cargo liner and molle system installed 63D51846-2D97-4A52-BAF8-F7A42371DB57
Ford Bronco Ford rear cargo liner and molle system installed A6EFBC06-4133-4CDB-878A-ED1CF1DA932B
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today my accessories goodies came in, so far I’ve installed the floor liner and Tailgate molle panel and bags. Still waiting on the door bags which should have shipped with the bronco but did not. Back order purgatory according to the dealer.

I also received the sunshade, door sill protectors, full cover, and tonneau cover. Everything is brand name, such as Best top, Lund, Coverking, etc. quality is on par with typical Jeep accessories.

The molle panel took 5 min, no drilling required. If you struggle with this or the floor liner a Bronco may not be for you…..😂
The floor liner is carpet-like but 100% waterproof, and has the 4 plastic cargo corners with hook and loop on the bottom. They stick pretty aggressively wherever you put them which is good. One thing, the tie down loops won’t lay flat unless you tuck them back under the mat. Not a big deal just pointing that out for awareness. There’s also a spill containment bead molded in so that’s nice
Ford Bronco Ford rear cargo liner and molle system installed A6EFBC06-4133-4CDB-878A-ED1CF1DA932B
I like the drop down table but overall this seems more practical

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the molle panel come with those bags/pouches? I know you can buy more just curious if it comes with some

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got the floor liner. Was a bit surprised how thin it was, and the tie down loops don't lay flat but otherwise ok.

OP
OP
KnoxGnater

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the molle panel come with those bags/pouches? I know you can buy more just curious if it comes with some
It does. No real explanation on if they specifically are meant for anything but they seem sturdy.

Sponsored

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've been meaning to get pics of this project posted. Just so much going on...

But here they are. Carbon Composite Molle panels. Lightweight, damn near unbreakable, extremely weather resistant... and dare I say, just better looking. I can make these panels in any size imaginable. Rear gate, sun visor, pelican case, roof rack panel, back pack panel. You name it. And considering that they are the aforementioned carbon composite and all of those previously stated things, they will be ridiculously competitively priced, when compared like for like with chinese ABS/UHMW plastic or nylon. If you'd like a new thread just dedicated to this part and its applications, let me know. It could be categorized as interior use or exterior use. As always, your ideas are welcomed.
Ford Bronco Ford rear cargo liner and molle system installed MOLLE 1
Ford Bronco Ford rear cargo liner and molle system installed MOLLE 2

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The floor liner is carpet-like but 100% waterproof, and has the 4 plastic cargo corners with hook and loop on the bottom. They stick pretty aggressively wherever you put them which is good. One thing, the tie down loops won’t lay flat unless you tuck them back under the mat. Not a big deal just pointing that out for awareness. There’s also a spill containment bead molded in so that’s nice
How does the molle system attach to the rear panel?

combatninja

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rear door molle setup looks cool. I wish they had something similar for my Land Rover Defender, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really like that molle panel and bag setup. Would pair well with the cargo enclosure for storing small tools and gear as well as valuables with the top off. Not a bad price at $99 considering it comes with the bags.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KnoxGnater

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been meaning to get pics of this project posted. Just so much going on...

But here they are. Carbon Composite Molle panels. Lightweight, damn near unbreakable, extremely weather resistant... and dare I say, just better looking. I can make these panels in any size imaginable. Rear gate, sun visor, pelican case, roof rack panel, back pack panel. You name it. And considering that they are the aforementioned carbon composite and all of those previously stated things, they will be ridiculously competitively priced, when compared like for like with chinese ABS/UHMW plastic or nylon. If you'd like a new thread just dedicated to this part and its applications, let me know. It could be categorized as interior use or exterior use. As always, your ideas are welcomed.
That looks sharp. This I why I’m going to hold off on further accessories while 3rd party gets ramped up. Can’t wait to see what other goodies yall come out with.

grtharris

Outer Banks
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok spend the last of my FordPass points and few dollars more on the Molle bag rack. It will not fit, there is not any stretch in the bottom hooks and when I try to connect them the top hooks will pop out. The stitch line on the bottom hooks is right at the top of the hook plastic. Any ideas?
Just when out and did some measuring with a strong scale, the most distance I could get between the hooks was 11 7/8" the distance from the bottom of the top slot to the top of the bottom slot is 12 3/8", looks like I'm going to have to move the bottom hook down 1/2".

Last edited:

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The floor liner is carpet-like but 100% waterproof, and has the 4 plastic cargo corners with hook and loop on the bottom. They stick pretty aggressively wherever you put them which is good. One thing, the tie down loops won’t lay flat unless you tuck them back under the mat. Not a big deal just pointing that out for awareness. There’s also a spill containment bead molded in so that’s nice.

Are you still satisfied with the carpeted floor liner? It appears that the tie down rings sticking up through it would hold it in place and prevent it from sliding into and scratching the tailgate like the factory rubber liner does. I had those Gorilla brand mats in my VW’s and was always satisfied. The one in my 2011 Touareg did slide back against the rear hatch on occasion, but the one in my 2015 Touareg had additional metal clips on the front to keep it from sliding back.
Sponsored