Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If some dealers are going to be doing that, then perhaps that's something that can get added to the list of dealers (like no ADM, X-plan, etc.)?
Gotta think some people are going to want to pick a different dealer.
He's in Canada. Things could be different up there. Heck, the base is $10k more in Canada than the US.

If a dealer here tried to do that, I'd move my order (don't care if I go to the back of the line) or just tell them that they aren't getting another dollar from me until delivery. See if they want the sale. Even if the deal falls through, the worst thing that could happen is they have another Bronco on the lot. So sad to have more Broncos....

Luckily I've ordered vehicles from the dealer I am ordering through now. They've never made me put cash down for an order, and they won't start now. The General Sales Manager even said that he'll just sell the Bronco to someone else if I don't like the vehicle.
Sponsored

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4-DR Bronco - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He's in Canada. Things could be different up there. Heck, the base is $10k more in Canada than the US.

If a dealer here tried to do that, I'd move my order (don't care if I go to the back of the line) or just tell them that they aren't getting another dollar from me until delivery. See if they want the sale. Even if the deal falls through, the worst thing that could happen is they have another Bronco on the lot. So sad to have more Broncos....

Luckily I've ordered vehicles from the dealer I am ordering through now. They've never made me put cash down for an order, and they won't start now. The General Sales Manager even said that he'll just sell the Bronco to someone else if I don't like the vehicle.
People are always saying the Bronco is 10k more, which is true, but that's in CAD. If they were the same price in CAD as they were in USD, people would be buying them in Canada then importing them heavily.

29,000 USD is 38912.33 CAD. Plain and simple.

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Whats the timeline on the first edition deliveries?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

People are always saying the Bronco is 10k more, which is true, but that's in CAD. If they were the same price in CAD as they were in USD, people would be buying them in Canada then importing them heavily.

29,000 USD is 38912.33 CAD. Plain and simple.
When you adjust for currency conversion, they pay about $1500-$2000 more on average. But that's a fluid thing. The exchange rates change all the time.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I waited seven years before my husband proposed to me. I’m a patient woman.......

Nothing wrong with that. :ROFLMAO: My wife and I dated for 5 years and lived together for a little over three before we got married.

Sponsored

Dark Knight

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the large amount of New vehicle supply having 4-6 months worth not produced, used car prices are already up at auctions and will stay that way for a few years. It's like cash for clunkers did by removing/destroying, an entire supply block of used vehicles. You'll be fine!
mannnnnnnn lol I like your optimistic outlook

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4-DR Bronco - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you adjust for currency conversion, they pay about $1500-$2000 more on average. But that's a fluid thing. The exchange rates change all the time.
I was in Vancouver 3 years ago and the rate was the same as it is today: ~.7 CAD to a dollar. It's really not fluctuating that much

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this is posted on the Ford website now for the Bronco. This seems to answer a few questions I’ve seen in here somewhere.

“Deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.” [originally April]

“Deliveries may extend in to the 2022 calendar year.” Oh boy........

Who here will wait until 2022 for a Bronco?

112775065_4092719534132316_4029297312504073054_o.jpg
Well that won’t work for me as I will need a car when I retire in March. Will have to look at the F250 Tremor, Raptor or Dodge TRX then. Bad news, but thanks for sharing.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hope the FE are the first 7000 off the assembly lines....otherwise what is the point?
Me too, so they have at least 7000 opportunities to get their shit together before building my Badlands

Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was in Vancouver 3 years ago and the rate was the same as it is today: ~.7 CAD to a dollar. It's really not fluctuating that much
There have been some swings over the last 5 years. $1 USD has converted to $1.21-$1.45 CAD over that period. On a $30,000 USD item, that is quite a range. $36,300-$43,500 CAD.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rumor, but, i wont get my hopes up. Ford will eventually give us an answer. Many on thebronconation are wound up because the mustang club of america (which costs $25 for membership) can get x-plan pricing, but the bronconation club (which is $70) doesnt. at least, not yet.
Yea but you can use the X-Plan PIN from MCA to purchase any Ford vehicle that is eligible for X-Plan pricing.

I subscribed to MCA too for the $25 just to be able to get a PIN when I order.

Don't really care about the actual club or being affiliated with the club. I just want a decent price.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing wrong with that. :ROFLMAO: My wife and I dated for 5 years and lived together for a little over three before we got married.
I met my wife in May, got engaged in September and was Married by January. We have been together 16 years.

So far. :sneaky:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like a $2,500 accessory coupon for reservations that get ordered and deposited on would go a long way with enhancing my patience
Sponsored