Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am putting mine in as soon as the order banks open, where Ford puts it is up to them. I can't see Ford doing it different than any other DSO process which I have been through before, order goes in then it gets run through the scheduling process.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I'm thinking. We're waiting for the dealer to contact us to build, negotiate and place the order.
If your dealer has 4 to build, then probably the first day they start. If they have 400, then you may be a couple weeks into the process. I don't think they would hold up hundreds of dealers to do them in a national order.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I'm thinking. We're waiting for the dealer to contact us to build, negotiate and place the order.
But when the order is placed in December, there are still months until it will actually be built. It sounds like there will be an order deadline and then they will try to build in order of reservation (at least try..)

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that on the website thst orders will be filled on reservation but I havenā€™t seen anything other than ā€œsometime in Decemberā€ we can finalize orders..

I think a lot of assumptions are being made by a lot of us without knowing facts from Ford
My dealership just called and told me I have to come in next week to order. I told them I thought final orders were in December, and he said, "Nope, Ford has bumped that up."

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see that on the website thst orders will be filled on reservation but I havenā€™t seen anything other than ā€œsometime in Decemberā€ we can finalize orders..

I think a lot of assumptions are being made by a lot of us without knowing facts from Ford
It's on the Ford site:

Reserve now to secure your Bronco. Beginning in December 2020, you will be able to convert your reservation to an order with your preferred Ford Dealer.

In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership just called and told me I have to come in next week to order. I told them I thought final orders were in December, and he said, "Nope, Ford has bumped that up."
I mean....will they have pricing by then?

First Name
Dayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just reserved one at 5am this morningā€”kept putting it off and now Iā€™m late to the party. All good though, just glad I got one for me in the list.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my reservation on July 18th for an Outer Banks and the dealer called me 5 minutes later to introduce themselves....nice! She let me know that they will be in contact as more information comes out.
They are also on the ADM and X Plan dealer list. :)

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My email didn't come until the 14th even though the reservation went through on the 13th. My res# on my FE is 10117896. Not sure what that tells me about where I am in line.

I have a backup Badlands #10200168.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be hesitant to do That not knowing all the pricing factors unless you just donā€™t care about what you may spend!
Seems fishy to me

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But when the order is placed in December, there are still months until it will actually be built. It sounds like there will be an order deadline and then they will try to build in order of reservation (at least try..)

To some degree. I suspect they will be building like units together somehow, so again, the order that the dealers do those orders may not be the build order.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would think, based on the Ford site crashing, that email notifications won't necessarily establish any priority. The res number could have a meaning. But if you have any experience with MS Excel, you could do some fun searches based off your input to the spreadsheet. If, and I mean IF, the res number has anything to do with it, I'm 35th overall for a FE and 11th +/- "IF" it's counted just towards 2-door (based on Bronco6G's spreadsheet). It was kinda entertaining manipulating the numbers, but probably won't be a reality. So here I sit, hopelessly waiting like the rest of you...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-reservations-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.1757/

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My confirmation email came in 7/13 @ 4:08 pm Alaska standard time, or 8:08 pm Eastern standard time.

I'll go in and place my order the day order banks open, then wait.
Sponsored