First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why would it be then instead of when you finalize and order?

Because no money changed hands yet and used car values change during a months long order and production process
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sooo if we take our broco in 2022... will it still be a 2021 bronco? I was going to use my vehicle as a trade-in. that means, part of my down payment will lose a substantial amount of value. :'(
Not really-production year (not calendar year) run normally from September to early summer of the
Next year.

if anything Bronco production will have a long production year for 2021 and wonā€™t switch over to 2022 til late 2022 or so.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

biggest dilemma for me if this is true is that I would more than likely have to buy tires and maybe brakes for my xterra. Right now Im able to nurse the girl as I pretty much just drive 5 miles to my brothers to car pool everyday. regardless, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm curious if this means any reservations from this time forward will have that delivery date.
I don't have a clue really, but I believe this may be the case. I made my reservation late in night on 7/20, well after most people on this forum I suspect. And at that time it still said Spring 2021. So that is what Ford set the expectation at, for me and for those who reserved before me. If I were to go in now and make another reservation, my expectation would be that I have to wait until the 2022 calendar year.

Having said that, if it turns out that even the very first reservation may extend into 2022, I hope that doesn't delay the pricing part which is supposed to be in August sometime.

Or, it could all be a marketing ploy to get people who need something now to go reserve the Bronco Sport rather than waiting so long. ?ā€ā™‚

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually don't want my Bronco to be a 2022 if I ordered a 2021 no matter how late it comes. I think it will be a cool to have the first model year it's back. Especially if all the 2021 Broncos that are produced are from reservations.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I have to wait until fall ā€˜21 or even ā€˜22, I might just go with the 4Runner TRD Pro instead. I still plan on waiting until June ā€˜21, but I want to use my off-roader that year especially before kids and such start becoming a quick possibility.

sucks because Iā€™d much rather have the Bronco over the dinosaur 4Runner

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how this impacts the "late addition" color of velocity blue. Does that date push back too or will that make it available with the initial deliveries?
I love the velocity blue color but I had a Toyota FJ with similar color and kind of over it...
But I think it will look amazing on the Bronco

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being a vintage Bronco owner, seeing this new Bronco patterned more towards the first gen I jumped on this and really let it catch me off guard from my norm. What I mean is I was so excited that I let myself get caught up in the rumors, read into things that really weren't there, and got all hyped up on everyone else's hype.

Now that things have calmed down a bit I have gotten back to my normal frame of mind which includes this bit of information.

If you read closely Ford is not saying that their is a chance that Broncos will not get released until 2022. It is merely saying that because of the high demand as more and more reservations are coming in some of the later depositing Bronco customers will possibly not get theirs until 2022.

If I were a customer and didn't make a reservation in the first 7 to 10 days I probably would just wait and pick up one from the dealer on the lot rather then trying to make a reservation on a Bronco that may not be available until late next year or 2022.

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Aside from being anxious (arenā€™t we all?), the later probably the better for me. I was planning on my Bronco being a 2nd, fun weekend car, so I would prefer to get out of my current car and I to something cheaper before my Bronco arrives.

Plus the wait/excitement is half the fun!

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being a vintage Bronco owner, seeing this new Bronco patterned more towards the first gen I jumped on this and really let it catch me off guard from my norm. What I mean is I was so excited that I let myself get caught up in the rumors, read into things that really weren't there, and got all hyped up on everyone else's hype.

Now that things have calmed down a bit I have gotten back to my normal frame of mind which includes this bit of information.

If you read closely Ford is not saying that their is a chance that Broncos will not get released until 2022. It is merely saying that because of the high demand as more and more reservations are coming in some of the later depositing Bronco customers will possibly not get theirs until 2022.

If I were a customer and didn't make a reservation in the first 7 to 10 days I probably would just wait and pick up one from the dealer on the lot rather then trying to make a reservation on a Bronco that may not be available until late next year or 2022.

I am being a little selfish but I really hope there is some sort of priority given to the first reservations. I was stressing at my computer for two hours to secure my reservation, refreshing every 3 seconds, I hope Ford recognizes the struggle and allows some form of priority.
Sponsored