Sponsored

Dealership telling me to set an order appointment next week?

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Build & price online will be up first and we are expecting it in August...

They stated that they would like to open the dealer order bank (actually get the process of building started) open in December...

And what are the 37 "appointments"????

Sounds like a ploy to get you in the door and put some money on the table...

We like most dealerships will be accepting the $100 deposit on file to process the order...

Just watch out for things...BTW my Ford contact said option pricing is not set yet...so no ability past basic pricing we have here online ...
Is it true they’re delaying delivery a couple months and into 2022? Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times already but would the early reservations be the first ones delivered?
Sorry again if these are questions you’ve already been asked a handful of times!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am the only one at our dealership that has one on order...

But that is just me I jumped on the Gladiator like a dog in heat..

That honeymoon only lasted the 8 weeks to get it to me and the 4 months of ownership....

Do not want to relive Jeep great resale values, I would have lost less on a Compass..:mad:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it true they’re delaying delivery a couple months and into 2022? Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times already but would the early reservations be the first ones delivered?
Sorry again if these are questions you’ve already been asked a handful of times!
I have not heard anything but rumors on the 2022 deal but they are not releasing the first production ones (reservation FE's) until June 2021..Sorry but that just came out today...

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not heard anything but rumors on the 2022 deal but they are not releasing the first production ones (reservation FE's) until June 2021..Sorry but that just came out today...
I think a lot of this has to do with the Gov of Michigan. She is threatening to shutdown the auto workers again. I think that is why Ford said June 2021. Promise later but deliver sooner, I hope.

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, that’s unfortunate! Haha
Hopefully they won’t get delayed any further.

Sponsored

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made a reservation today, 4 door badlands. Dealership just called to verify the reservation and told me it will likely be november or december when they get the order sheets to move onto the next step and pick all my options.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer (Bozard Ford in St. Augustine) sent another email today, and here is one line that affirms what every buyer should be looking for:

"Don’t pay over sticker! We’ll deliver your new Bronco to your front door, at MSRP with no additional charges."

These guys are fantastic and they will honor x-plan. I can't wait.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I made a reservation today, 4 door badlands. Dealership just called to verify the reservation and told me it will likely be november or december when they get the order sheets to move onto the next step and pick all my options.
You saved yourself 11 days of some of the highest anxiety discussions I've seen on a forum in a while! We are all still learning as we go so welcome aboard.

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think a lot of this has to do with the Gov of Michigan. She is threatening to shutdown the auto workers again. I think that is why Ford said June 2021. Promise later but deliver sooner, I hope.
That is my motto! Under commitment and overachieve! I call it the “Scotty Rule of Engineering Management “ (copyrighted, trademark. Patent pending. LOL).
Ford Bronco Dealership telling me to set an order appointment next week? 625D3204-ECC6-4B39-A824-9B817FD09D85

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I smell BS sales tactics. Bate and switch coming your way. Either asking for money ahead of time so they can then add big markup later and you're stuck with it, or they're going to try to sell you something else in the meantime that you can trade on the Bronco later.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer (Bozard Ford in St. Augustine) sent another email today, and here is one line that affirms what every buyer should be looking for:

"Don’t pay over sticker! We’ll deliver your new Bronco to your front door, at MSRP with no additional charges."

These guys are fantastic and they will honor x-plan. I can't wait.
We should have a North Florida Bronco meet up over the summer if we ever get our Broncos!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We should have a North Florida Bronco meet up over the summer if we ever get our Broncos!
It would be cool if all of the new owners can get together for a drive in. Lets put a pin in it.
Sponsored