First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me I’m insane as a 6’6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think it’s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, it’s my truck so it’s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?
Sponsored

PonyHunter

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me I’m insane as a 6’6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think it’s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, it’s my truck so it’s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?
Lol I’m not sure what your height and weight have to do with this decision

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well......at 6'6" 230, I don't think anyone will give you shit if that's your worry

Getting CO here as well, very unique interesting color

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not worried about getting shit. Like I said it’s my truck and my color. But I was mainly curious if it’s bright to the point where owners wish they gotten something a little less punchy. Area 51 in certain lights looks like Gender Reveal Blue so my back up is white 🙄

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once upon a time II had a zinc-yellow mustang convertible.

I didn't like the color initially. But I wanted a mustang and i wanted a convertible. So I bought it, figuring I could live with the color.

The color quickly grew on me. And I had people talking me up at gas stations, stop lights about the Mustang, most likely due to the color (because at the end of the day, it was just another Mustang convertible, not even a GT or special edition).

I got a big chuckle about it, because it was just a Mustang and people were coming up to me as if it were some sort of exotic car.

Not everyone has the same perception - some people see colors more than they see just a Mustang,.

I suspect the same will happen with the CO.

Adding to this - once had a speech class - where you had to give a short speech. One of my fellow students gave feed back about the color of my shirt and how it complemented the message of my short speech- and provided no feedback about the actual content of the speech. I had no idea what he was talking about, until I realized that color impacts perception for some people more than others (for example, the red and yellow colors of McDonalds were intentionally chosen for marketing impact) etc....

It's really an interesting question though - and I say you get the color you want, because Bronco's arent cheap. And your friends aren't going to have to drive it or live with it.

Last edited:

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You can always wrap it later if you get tired of the color. That goes for any color really.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cyber looks cool. Go with it. If it was Hot Pink or Teal Blue then you might have a point.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To quote a class I deliver:
"Be the best you that you can be."

And to add to that, pick what makes YOU happy. Its your life, and you are the only one who can guarantee your own happiness. Don't let other dictate or bring you down (that whole misery loves company thing and people like to control others.. don't let em!)

So go CO if its what you like. I went A51 because its what I like :)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's your truck. Plus, at 6'6" and 250, if anyone gives you crap, then they really are stupid. 😜

EDIT: On the serious side, that was my first color pick, but I did go look at CO Rangers that were at dealer lots at the time, and then started to see Bronco pics. It absolutely looks awesome on a 2dr, but for me, it seemed a bit much on the 4dr. (Lots of jokes about school buses) It really is a beautiful color and you can, if nothing else, add some black wrap elements or graphics to break it up.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no regrets what so ever, love the color and how it changes in different light and so far only compliments, not that I care what some stranger thinks, but it's nice nonetheless. It was the color that sold me on reveal night, I never even looked at the other colors. Go for it, others can buy their car in what ever they want. I wanted a fun color for my fun mobile :)
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.49.36 AM
Sponsored