Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup! If you follow the bend of the Colorado around to the eastern side, my house is literally a hop, skip, and a jump away. There has been a Concrete plant/Dirt and gravel mining company that has been operating in the area for the better part of the last 4/5 years and they are responsible for what you see in this pic. Not to turn this into a Tesla thread, but like I said I’ll be shocked if they are building vehicles here by the end of the year(but who knows maybe Elon will pump a ton of memory to get it done, still don’t see it happening realistically). Maybe this pic is in response to my “flat field” comment but I was referring to the H‑E‑B that has been coming for 5 years.

Also side note: They are realllllly overselling this factory only being 15 minutes from downtown.? Maybe if you get really lucky and there is zero traffic and you hit every single green light. (This is Austin that is never gonna happen lol)
Sponsored

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I canceled my reservation yesterday after taking a deal for a Rubicon. Seems like it was a smart move.
Sad to see man, but not so sure staying with a new Jeep Rubicon was the smarter move.

Don't get me wrong, build it out right and you should enjoy the Rubicon, but as soon as you start seeing Broncos in the wild and reading about them, watching videos of guys wheeling them through cool spots like Moab, Big Bear, etc, you're gonna have some regret.

Hope you got a good deal, but likely could have gotten it cheaper closer to Bronco release because I can assure you that FCA is feeling bent over right about now and know that the future does not look as bright as it did 4 months ago.

Think of Bronco as FCAs very on COVID-19, but much deadlier. Yep, it's gonna be carnage and there will be blood.

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad to see man, but not so sure staying with a new Jeep Rubicon was the smarter move.

Don't get me wrong, build it out right and you should enjoy the Rubicon, but as soon as you start seeing Broncos in the wild and reading about them, watching videos of guys wheeling them through cool spots like Moab, Big Bear, etc, you're gonna have some regret.

Hope you got a good deal, but likely could have gotten it cheaper closer to Bronco release because I can assure you that FCA is feeling bent over right about now and know that the future does not look as bright as it did 4 months ago.

Think of Bronco as FCAs very on COVID-19, but much deadlier. Yep, it's gonna be carnage and there will be blood.
I dunno about that, as that’s a ways away and I can do that stuff now lol.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m really enjoying it. Made the call earlier this week once I realized the hype I had was completely gone lol.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, that's a bunch of excuses. This is Ford's fault and nobody else's. If there are quality issues, they should look in the mirror. Every automaker has challenges like this.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn. Is it worth it to reserve at this point, or just wait it out?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can wait. She's THAT beautiful.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the unintentional UAW leak happened about 2 or 3 years before Ford was ready to announce the Bronco's return, it feels like it has been an eternity, when in reality, this is all par for the course..... and then there was the damn Covid.
I remember when the "leak" first happened I was hoping that they were bluffing about 2020 and it would really be here for 2018-19. yeah, LOL

This may be the biggest vehicle release in the last 30 years and that says a lot. Ford can't fuck this up!
Yet your solution for your impatience is the exact recipe to "fuck it up".
So, by your own logic, pick A or B ...... fast and fucked...... or it gets here when it's ready and stands the best chance to be as great as it will be.
What logic says the best move is to push out a crap product for what "may be the biggest vehicle release in the last 30 years"?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In their launch videos, they said that these Broncos were already extensively tested and abused in the harshest of environments. If that is the case, they should be good to go. As far as longevity and reliability testing, that's something that can be done on a dyno over a couple of days span. I'm just getting impatient now lol. I have and I'm sure the rest of you have waited such a long time for this moment. Buying and driving this Bronco will be my way of giving an expletive-laden hand gesture to the year 2020, because this has literally been the only good thing to come out of this year.

Inspiration...

2020 vs Bronco.png

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the model delivered in 2022 is a 2022 year and not a 21. I'd prefer a 22 delivery anyways.
If they build anytime after 1 July 2021 it will be considered a 2022 year model Bronco.
Sponsored