Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If I am piecing two different statements together correctly, it sounds like the Raptor official reveal and build & price will be first quarter 2022. Soon means first quarter 2022 not November apparently. I was hoping for a SEMA Raptor release.

From the 1st image: "..., along with the addition to build & price coming soon"
From the 2nd image: "Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022"
The 2022 Raptor reveal will be at SEMA bank on it when they start taking orders/build is TBD for 2022.
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The 2022 Raptor reveal will be at SEMA bank on it when they start taking orders/build is TBD for 2022.
I love your confidence. I hope you are correct! Fingers crossed!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds very cool but itā€™s hard to believe anyone will be able to obtain one at a fair price, Iā€™m sick of this shitšŸ˜‚

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make all the special editions you want, Ford.

Meanwhile, people are still waiting for the vehicles they reserved/ordered July 2020.

PS: I finally saw one. ONE. At a dealership while getting my brakes done.

4 door, Area 51, with a soft top.

I'll be honest. I was whelmed. Not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed. Just whelmed.
What made you just "whelmed?"

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad this sliding tray doesn't come out until late 2022. I really would've enjoyed it in when they ship mine out early 2022.

Ford Bronco Everglades Edition Bronco will feature factory winch & snorkel. Available summer of 2022 in limited quantity 1634142020032

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
What made you just "whelmed?"
It didn't help that it was foggy, 40F outside, and moist out, but I think the fact that it was the most generic (in my opinion) and common configuration possible.

I look forward to seeing them rolling around town with the tops off next spring/summer.

We'll see more used 4 door 2021 Area 51 Bronco Badlands with a soft top on Car Max before some people even see these special editions.

I still want one someday, but my enthusiasm has been sufficiently curbed for now.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I read the email and my favorite part of this is "AVAILABILITY IS NOT GUARANTEED FOR ALL ORDER HOLDERS".
I will say sometime back there was communication to us that got put on hold that we would have access / priority to future stuff, what that is or what that means there might be some hope. I am not really interested in the Everglades anyways and given the timing I prolly will have a VIN before any of the others come out.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On fords main bronco page:

BRONCO EVERGLADESā„¢ SPECIAL EDITION
In addition to the Broncoā„¢ Raptorā„¢ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Evergladesā„¢ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.​

Ford Bronco Everglades Edition Bronco will feature factory winch & snorkel. Available summer of 2022 in limited quantity 1634142020032
O, yeah, I really need that, I'll be sure to buy one for commuting across the inlet to my personal, private Island.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make all the special editions you want, Ford.

Meanwhile, people are still waiting for the vehicles they reserved/ordered July 2020.

PS: I finally saw one. ONE. At a dealership while getting my brakes done.

4 door, Area 51, with a soft top.

I'll be honest. I was whelmed. Not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed. Just whelmed.
Possible that when you see a SAS one you'll feel different
Which trim was the one you saw ?

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be interested to see how they do the 'factory installed winch' and if they adapt the front trail cam to work without obstructing the view and if that fix would be backwards compatible with other / older models.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To put it lightly, Iā€™m disappointed in this special edition. A winch and snorkelā€¦different fridge magnet and limited quantities. Iā€™ll design my own if I ever get my reservation and it will be 100x better than this sad attempt at a special edition! #reservationsoverallocations
That's what it features but I doubt that's all to it. I'd imagine it has an exclusive color for interior and exterior. Prob some other feature designed to attract the extreme off roader

I bet the Raptor is the steroid fueled wildtrak. The everglades is the jacked up badlands