John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me see what I can get for you. But it's not just the tire sticking out. It's also the rear camera as it sticks out as well.
Is that the camera that masquerades as a wheel lock? Yeah, that is a dead center problem
Sponsored

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tomorrow is the day! It showed up moments before the dealership closed.

My sales guy said NO front license plate will be attached.
Ford Bronco πŸ›  8/30 Build Week Group 1634170372978
Ford Bronco πŸ›  8/30 Build Week Group 1634170417238

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why, hello twin.

Braiedy2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Preordered the 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

congrats! So jealous still waiting on any sort of update with mine. At least someone in the twin cities is getting delivery πŸ€™ I never received build emails nothing but as of yesterday I have a TBD under Delivery on the pizza tracker πŸ™„

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats! So jealous still waiting on any sort of update with mine. At least someone in the twin cities is getting delivery πŸ€™ I never received build emails nothing but as of yesterday I have a TBD under Delivery on the pizza tracker πŸ™„
Don't fret, mine is too! It should be right around the corner!

2 Broncos.jpg

Sponsored

Jewell76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad, BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in Southern California, specifically the Santa Barbara area, received their ride yet? I was in this build week, originally scheduled to be delivered 9/28 - 10/4 and I just received my 6th delivery delay. They pushed me back to 10/21 now….this is extremely frustrating, especially since my dealer has been zero help with looking into it for me.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many people from 8/30 build week are still "in production"?

@Ford Motor Company what is going on with these builds? 6 weeks and no update is unacceptable. All your customers want is transparency. Some Broncos are shipping out immediately and others sit for months. IS FIFO not a thing anymore?
8/31 blend date OBX soft top non sas. Been β€œin production” ever since. Modules are up and running. Dealer says my secondary status is β€œproduced” but that’s all they know. Their best guess is β€œchip shortage”. πŸ˜±πŸ”«

Now just to add insult to injury, a coworker (who ordered from a different local dealer) was the same week, almost the exact same trim and options, and he got his a month ago.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/31 blend date OBX soft top non sas. Been β€œin production” ever since. Modules are up and running. Dealer says my secondary status is β€œproduced” but that’s all they know. Their best guess is β€œchip shortage”. πŸ˜±πŸ”«

Now just to add insult to injury, a coworker (who ordered from a different local dealer) was the same week, almost the exact same trim and options, and he got his a month ago.
Don't feel too bad about it. 08/05 OBX and no, it's not a chip shortage. Give me your VIN and we can put an end to that BS right now.

My dealer said... LOL. Liar!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well...it happened! After a long wait....all I can say is it's worth it. The ride is amazing, the 2.7 has a little giddy up (not too much yet as I'm still breaking her in). Mine appeared to be a QC check vehicle with 20 something miles on it when it arrived. The 12 inch screen is massive and the seats up front are pretty plush on the MGV. So far not disappointed at all.

I'm curious if anyone else is getting the PPF hood protector and ceramic. These seemed like good options but was curious on everyone else's opinion here.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  8/30 Build Week Group 2 Broncos

congratulations, and yes, I agree, it's well worth the wait. I picked mine up on Friday, already have 500 miles on it, exploring little backroads I was never aware of in my area. So much fun!

As for PPF and ceramic, I'm applying that myself, 3M PPF for just the front of the hood and fenders and Adam's graphene ceramic coating afterwards. Also have some PPF for the door sills and for the roll bars where they might get scratched when opening the soft top all the way. Have not gotten around to do that yet. Hopefully this weekend.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious if anyone else is getting the PPF hood protector and ceramic. These seemed like good options but was curious on everyone else's opinion here.
My Carb Gray Badlands 4 Door is getting PPF Expel Stealth wrapped right now. Hopefully will have an in-process picture to post tomorrow if your'e interested.

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't feel too bad about it. 08/05 OBX and no, it's not a chip shortage. Give me your VIN and we can put an end to that BS right now.

My dealer said... LOL. Liar!
Yeah - I thought that answer was BS as well. Here you go: 1FMEE5DP4MLA86084

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Carb Gray Badlands 4 Door is getting PPF Expel Stealth wrapped right now. Hopefully will have an in-process picture to post tomorrow if your'e interested.
I ended up going matte PPF on my Area 51. I'll have it back Tuesday at the latest. Can't wait to see yours.
Is that the camera that masquerades as a wheel lock? Yeah, that is a dead center problem
So from simple math standpoint for camera tire area from hatch I got 16 inches. The hitch stick further out than the swing gate and I should have wrote it down but I want to say it was 12 - 13 inches. I'll remeasure when I get my Bronco back from PPF.

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was the rough cost to do this? I'm thinking of getting my car wrapped as well.

Send some photos of the finished product once you have it back

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah - I thought that answer was BS as well. Here you go: 1FMEE5DP4MLA86084
All your modules appear to be present in ETIS and last updated on 1 September 2021

Sponsored

Last edited: