Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

CO is a controversial color. It seems people either love it or hate it. I was on the fence whether I liked it or not. I test drove one and realized that it is in fact a fun and vibrant color. Plus, who gives AF what other people think. Especially if the wifey is on board!!!! DO IT!
Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had one for 24 hours and got a little self conscious every time I passed a school bus…it really is school bus orange. But if the Mrs and you like it, get the short bus.

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agonized over this very point for a while because my fav color is orange, 2nd fav is red but I don't really like yellow. I ended up picking race red because it looks more red-orange to my eye. When I went to off-rodeo I saw cyber orange and it looked yellow to me in most lighting conditions to be honest. But it does have a metallic depth to it that maybe appeals to some people. I also was very happy with my race red selection, no regrets after seeing all the colors in person, it really pops red-orange to me in the sun especially with all the black trim on the Bronco. FWIW.

If you like the color though, don't listen to other people and get what you want.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me I’m insane as a 6’6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think it’s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, it’s my truck so it’s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?
I am very short and also weigh little. For what it's worth, I love Cyber Orange and think it would make he happy for years. BTW, the old Defender 90s (I bought 2 new ones) in yellow demand a much higher premium than the other colors.

OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no regrets what so ever, love the color and how it changes in different light and so far only compliments, not that I care what some stranger thinks, but it's nice nonetheless. It was the color that sold me on reveal night, I never even looked at the other colors. Go for it, others can buy their car in what ever they want. I wanted a fun color for my fun mobile :)
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.49.36 AM.png
That is exactly what I’m heading down to order! Great build, buddy

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know, even if other people hate it at least it's not boring AF like 95% of vehicles on the road today that are 50 shades of grey. The Bronco is an exciting vehicle, it deserves and exciting color.

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've gotten to test drive the Bronco in CO for 24 hrs and though it wasn't along time, the experience I had was the same as the one I have in my Sunshine Orange Crosstrek... It's bright and people will not be able to say "I didn't see you" if you get hit. Luckily haven't been hit in either ha!

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love CO, but it's too close to school bus color for me. get what you want, don't worry. Most people will love the color too.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently my stature and the color don’t mix haha?
You need a completely murdered out Bronco and gotta dress like a professional hitman or just gangster with that stature xD

Sponsored

dvwheelr

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Explorer, 2011 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up my CO Badlands the other day. Love the color - looks especially awesome in the sunlight. I think it just adds to the fun-ness of the Bronco.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO is a terrible color! You are making the wrong choice. Take delivery of the car and just sell it to me for $1,000 off MSRP. Then you can start from scratch and get the color of your dreams. ;)

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really enjoy having a “controversial colour” on my vehicles. CO is very close if not identical to the Tangerine Scream ST I used to own. I never got tired of the colour.

Advantages:

1. Sooooooo easy to spot in a parking lot. No word of a lie - this summer while on vacation we ended up with a grey Kia…something…for a rental. I could not find that thing coming out of a grocery store or shopping centre even when there were only 5 cars in the lot! It drove home my pleasure in having a stand-out colour for easy car spotting.

2. Razzle-dazzle - the tri-coat is something else. If you like metallic, you’ll love CO

3. Smile factor - if you and your wife like it, that’s all that matters.

my .02

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Minds...something something.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? Caxambas Bronco
Ooooh - I like the stripe! Did you get the hood decal as well?

Now you have me thinking…
Sponsored