Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You know as much as me on this one.
@Drex - The $575 is built into the price protection value of $975 or $825 for a Badlands. So optioning for the Mod Bumper should wind up at the same price as before after the price protection. If you remove the Mod Bumper and go with the BD/BL standard Steel Capable, you save $575 over your 2021 price.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct. We've tried to be as explicitly clear about that as we could from the beginning.
No worries, when I talked to Albert we had so much fun talking about everything else but the Bronco I didn't remember. And who knows where I'll be in five years, right? I may just move to Iowa! :LOL: If I can last that long & get tired of fuming over the allocation debacle that is.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks again for all of your hard work Zach. Email sent to your crew.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger How long can I sit and wait this out before providing you a MY22 order or moving my order to another dealer? I've probably seen this information somewhere and simply forgot. Is there a cutoff date for placing a MY22 order?

Thank you
Did your reservation get converted to an order in 21? I talked to CS 1:30est and was told I CANNOT move to another dealer.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did your reservation get converted to an order in 21? I talked to CS 1:30est and was told I CANNOT move to another dealer.
Yes. And I now realize I'm in the large group of very fooked people. LOL

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Drex - The $575 is built into the price protection value of $975 or $825 for a Badlands. So optioning for the Mod Bumper should wind up at the same price as before after the price protection. If you remove the Mod Bumper and go with the BD/BL standard Steel Capable, you save $575 over your 2021 price.
Do you save the full $975 price protection? or do you save up to $975? So if I get the capable bumper, will my price be $575 lower than my 21MY build or is it a "use it or lose it" situation?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im over all of this mess. I’m ready to wipe it all away. Cancel it. This is an epic disaster.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you save the full $975 price protection? or do you save up to $975? So if I get the capable bumper, will my price be $575 lower than my 21MY build or is it a "use it or lose it" situation?
My understanding is, if you had a two door Badlands, you're getting some kind of rebate for $975 regardless of what you order for 2022 (i.e., basically you get $975 off anything you order for 2022 even if is a Base).

With that $975 discount: if you go with the exact same build in the system for 2022, you end up with the same price. If you de-spec your build you end up with $975 off the de-spec'ed price.

The $975 discount does not apply to a Braptor or Everglades. Has to be a model from 2021.

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is, if you had a two door Badlands, you're getting some kind of rebate for $975 regardless of what you order for 2022 (i.e., basically you get $975 off anything you order for 2022 even if is a Base).

With that $975 discount: if you go with the exact same build in the system for 2022, you end up with the same price. If you de-spec your build you end up with $975 off the de-spec'ed price.

The $975 discount does not apply to a Braptor or Everglades. Has to be a model from 2021.
Cool, thank you! That's how I understood it too.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im over all of this mess. I’m ready to wipe it all away. Cancel it. This is an epic disaster.
Ford has in a sense forced me into 2 options: 1) Wait it out at my current dealer who isn't one of their high volume darlings or 2) Open a new order with a different dealer, who may or may not be dealing above the table in good faith (Chicago area). edit: Option 2 also might include an employee discount with the autogroup locally. 🤷‍♂️

Great choices. LMFAO

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford has in a sense forced me into 2 options: 1) Wait it out at my current dealer who isn't one of their high volume darlings or 2) Open a new order with a different dealer, who may or may not be dealing above the table in good faith (Chicago area). edit: Option 2 also might include an employee discount with the autogroup locally. 🤷‍♂️

Great choices. LMFAO
Basically, its reward the ones who pushed to 22/23, put those leftovers from 21 in purgatory. Excellent business model if you ask me.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't look at it that way. Fooked people are the ones whose dealers outright stole their reservations or who told them one price and then jacked up the price when the Bronco showed up.😁

You and I are in a large group of very good people who wanted to do business with good people and not cheaters and crooks.😍

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't look at it that way. Fooked people are the ones whose dealers outright stole their reservations or who told them one price and then jacked up the price when the Bronco showed up.😁

You and I are in a large group of very good people who wanted to do business with good people and not cheaters and crooks.😍
TRUE. I'm using fooked in a more broad sense by what Ford has done in general. If a current buyer is at any smaller dealership, then the allocation formula is "fooking" each reservation holder. It isn't just at Granger, SAC, Chapman, etc. At least that's my view. LOL. I have to just laugh at this point.
Sponsored