MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just tried to check my pizza tracker for the first time in two weeks. Says my VIN is no longer valid.

Maybe mine was eaten by dirt mountain and is no longer in the pipeline.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There seems to be what I think is misplaced frustration surrounding the FIFO broken promise from Ford regarding Dirt Mountain Broncos.

We should be less focused on if a 7/23 DM Bronco gets built ahead of a 6/30 DM Bronco and have a serious look into how MAP producing Non-FE, MIC dealer stock Broncos (blue window stickers) before all of us on DM!

So far there have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Belleville Ontario.

Both were Outer Banks MIC tops (a 2 Door & this week a 4 Door)

I went there to confirm they were both dealer stock units (blue stickers) and asked the sales staff how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops but nobody had a good answer.

I'm not sure why more people aren't upset about the fact that some random person could walk on a dealer lot and drive off in a new 2 or 4 door MIC rig without waiting a day "in line" like the rest of us?

Maybe this is a Canadian specific occurrence or has anyone else noticed MIC dealer stock arriving at their respective Ford dealers?

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There seems to be what I think is misplaced frustration surrounding the FIFO broken promise from Ford regarding Dirt Mountain Broncos.

We should be less focused on if a 7/23 DM Bronco gets built ahead of a 6/30 DM Bronco and have a serious look into how MAP producing Non-FE, MIC dealer stock Broncos (blue window stickers) before all of us on DM!

So far there have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Belleville Ontario.

I went there to confirm they were both dealer stock units (blue stickers) and asked the sales staff how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops but nobody had a good answer.

I'm not sure why more people aren't upset about the fact that some random person could walk on a dealer lot and drive off in a new 2 or 4 door MIC rig without waiting a day "in line" like the rest of us?

Maybe this is a Canadian specific occurrence or has anyone else noticed MIC dealer stock arriving at their respective Ford dealers?
100% correct!!! Itā€™s BS.

Sponsored

Sponsored

St27964

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really hate that all the 7/19 crowd (and before) hasnā€™t received a built email yet. Hope you all know my post wasnā€™t intended to be gloatingā€¦ just keeping the group updated on progress.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine was marked as built Monday and got the "Shipped" email today. WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m currently driving a loaner 2D MIC than Iā€™ve had for over a month, and the vehicle had about 800 miles on it when I got it so likely there for a few weeks before I got it.

So I have the same question.

Why focus on getting dealers their mannequins quickly when they couldnā€™t even take an order for one anyway and lots of folks waiting for theirs? I donā€™t pretend to understand this business though.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really hate that all the 7/19 crowd (and before) hasnā€™t received a built email yet. Hope you all know my post wasnā€™t intended to be gloatingā€¦ just keeping the group updated on progress.
I think this thread has been a place to vent frustrations and even if we are jealous of your good fortune we're happy to see you've been delivered!

We are all in the DM gong show together, and I'd post a proud picture of my rig if it was first or last off the mountain!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is an update and I hope the same for the rest of you all -

Built email received this morning - 3am. Delivery estimate end of Oct - best of luck for the rest - we are seeing some movement ! 7/22 production date
Sponsored